Strictly Shower Doors

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2010

We at Strictly Shower Doors take pride in the ongoing 5-Star ratings we receive from client's who rely on referral agencies to give them peace of mind before making any purchase. Companies such as ServiceMagic, AngiesList and MerchantCircle have become a valuable tool for consumers to distinguish what a company says about itself and what ACTUAL CUSTOMERS say about the experience they have had with a retailer . This ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction has made us a household name in the Westchester, Fairfield and Putnam County areas for the past 23 years....

New Amsterdam Glassworks

New Amsterdam Glassworks

Shower doors and Window glass replacement

Offers by New Amsterdam Glassworks on Angi

01/12/2019

Chris Serino came by my house and looked at my shower. He sent pictures of examples of what I could do and answered all my questions. The result looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided partial glass wall and door for my remodeled shower.

CATEGORY glass repair,doors

10/02/2017

The new doors are lovely! Not only that but it was so very quick!!! my contractor originally was using someone else who told him 4 weeks and 2 months later still no doors. IM THRILLED!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new shower door since my shower had to be re-tiled

CATEGORY glass repair

Thank you so much for your business Mrs [Member Name Removed]. We always appreciate the feedback and look forward to being here for any of your future needs.

03/27/2017

Measured accurately and fitted perfectly. Very professional and did not oversell add-ons such as coatings or higher priced crystal clear glass. Installed product looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass shower door

11/19/2016

Chris did an Excellent job & was very professional & attentive, focusing on his job at all times. I'm very pleased with his work & would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing old shower door

04/12/2016

Purchased glass shower door approximately 3-4 years ago but needed fresh water stripping tp prevent seepage outside shower area. Chris was very responsive to our situation and advised we did not require a service call. and described what was needed and how to install it. So often we as consumers purchase an item and then subsequently the supplier treats one as a nuisance if  there is a service rel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supplied necessary water stripping

CATEGORY glass repair

The skill involved in measuring and fabricating Frameless Shower Doors cannot be learned overnight and surely can't be perfected in a few years. That is why we urge smart consumers to fully research a PRODUCT NAME as well as a vendor's PUBLIC referrals. Never rely on a self written testimonial or an exaggerated claim of a company's size and achievements without having third party verification that they are indeed what they claim to be. This is a driving reason on how we choose to represent ourse

As our name states, We are a "SHOWER DOOR COMPANY".. We concentrate fully on Frameless shower doors. We do not offer Mirror, Tile or bath refinishing. There are plenty of skilled pros who specialize in their respective fields. We can provide you with a "focused" experience on what we know best, Frameless Shower Doors..

Check, PayPal