D'Bugger Pest Control

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2005

D'Bugger Pest Control est. 1986 in Mahopac, NY serves customers in the Bronx, Westchester, Putnam & So. Dutchess Counties. We are Licensed & Insured and proud to be part of the National Pest Control Association....

Pestmaster Services Inc

Pestmaster Services of The Hudson Valley and Capital Region provides a variety of pest control solutions throughout the greater New York state area. From insects to rodents, nuisance wildlife to pest birds, weed control to aquatic pest management, tree and shrub care, and termite inspections and control, Pestmaster Services of The Hudson Valley and Capital Region is the right choice for residents, businesses, government agencies, school districts and other sensitive locations interested in Pest Management

Offers by Pestmaster Services Inc on Angi
Best Pest Control Services, Inc.

Our focus has always been on providing personalized pest control services that are right for you. At the end of the day, you need a safe and effective pest control solution for your problem. At Best Pest Control we identify the source of your infestation, and then treat it effectively to rid your home (or business) of unwanted pests We do not use sales tricks or gimmicks, just honest and personalized service. Today, thanks to that approach, Best Pest has grown to be a successful business involving most of the family. We take great pride in Best Pest Control and know if you choose us you will get experience you can count on and service you can rely on. Please feel free to give us a call today. Andrew is always happy to answer any questions you may have.

Offers by Best Pest Control Services, Inc. on Angi
Garrie Pest Control

Garrie Pest Control is a Full service pest control company which has been providing state-of-the-art pest control to the Tri-State area for over 40 years. We are one of a select group of companies authorized to provide the Sentricon* System which totally eliminates termite colonies using ounces of low toxicity pesticide.

Offers by Garrie Pest Control  on Angi

09/26/2014

Injected toxic but environmental friendly powder into the wasp/hornets nest and inspected other areas outside of my home.

Description of Work
Removed wasps.

09/06/2014

Great!! I called Art on the Saturday of labor day weekend to see if he could come out and remove the hive because we were having a party and there were gonna be small children at the party. Art came out 30 minutes later, on a saturday, on labor day weekend and took care of the hive in 10 minutes. Outstanding service, and very pleasant

Description of Work
removed bee hive from siding of home

08/29/2014

I was very happy. They solved the problem and guaranteed their work.

Description of Work
I had carpenter ants.

08/03/2013

I traded voice mails for over a week through no fault of Art. However, I did not receive a return call on the last two voice mails or e-mail messages I left. When we did finally speak with each other (after I called back in a last effort) and an appointment was made, Art did not show up or call. Very unfortunate. I have used them in the past and was happy with the service and price. However, I wil...

Description of Work
Nothing, unfortunately he did not keep the appointment, or call us.

07/16/2013

Art, the owner, was outstanding. Came as quickly and even returned on 7/5 ,at no additional charge, when I realized there was another part to the hive which hidden beneath the deck railing.

Description of Work
removed bee hive from outside deck

Category pest control

We specialize in treatment for Termites and Carpenter Ants, as well as General Pest Control for Mice, Ants, Bees, Wasps, Rats, Bed Bugs, Fleas, Moths, spiders, Roaches, etc. Snake Removal. Bat and Squirrel Exclusion. Mortgage Inspections Available On Request. Commercial, Industrial, Residential service.

Trapping Services