D'Bugger Pest Control

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2005

87 Watermelon Hill Rd

Mahopac, NY 10541

D'Bugger Pest Control est. 1986 in Mahopac, NY serves customers in the Bronx, Westchester, Putnam & So. Dutchess Counties. We are Licensed & Insured and proud to be part of the National Pest Control Association....

09/26/2014

JoAnn K.

Injected toxic but environmental friendly powder into the wasp/hornets nest and inspected other areas outside of my home.

Description of Work
Removed wasps.

09/06/2014

James Q.

Great!! I called Art on the Saturday of labor day weekend to see if he could come out and remove the hive because we were having a party and there were gonna be small children at the party. Art came out 30 minutes later, on a saturday, on labor day weekend and took care of the hive in 10 minutes. Outstanding service, and very pleasant

Description of Work
removed bee hive from siding of home

08/29/2014

Lorraine I.

I was very happy. They solved the problem and guaranteed their work.

Description of Work
I had carpenter ants.

08/03/2013

cham H.

I traded voice mails for over a week through no fault of Art. However, I did not receive a return call on the last two voice mails or e-mail messages I left. When we did finally speak with each other (after I called back in a last effort) and an appointment was made, Art did not show up or call. Very unfortunate. I have used them in the past and was happy with the service and price. However, I will now go elsewhere.

Description of Work
Nothing, unfortunately he did not keep the appointment, or call us.

07/16/2013

Patricia W.

Art, the owner, was outstanding. Came as quickly and even returned on 7/5 ,at no additional charge, when I realized there was another part to the hive which hidden beneath the deck railing.

Description of Work
removed bee hive from outside deck

07/10/2013

Dianna B.

They are courteous and have great pricing.

Description of Work
They exterminated for ants.

05/21/2013

elizabeth S.

We had used Art for exterminating small bugs for several years;, but we will not use him again. He sprayed for carpenter ants; the ants remained. He returned within two weeks to spray a second time, charging us for the second visit. There should have been at least a two-week guarantee for his services. We will not call again.

Description of Work
sprayed for carpenter ants

08/20/2012

Rhonda J.

Extremely reliable, prompt, and professional- did a thorough examination of the property and eliminated several nests.Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Eliminated several yellow jacket nests around the backyard, dryer vents, AC, etc.

08/18/2012

Jeffrey B.

I left a message on the company voice mail and got a call back about 90 minutes later. I told them that I had carpenter ants and that I needed to have someone come and take care of them. The man on the phone said he could probably have someone come later that night or early the next morning. He called me back and asked if 6 pm that night was okay. It was perfect because my husband would be home and he wouldn't need to take a few hours of work off the next morning to be here. He arrived a few minutes before 6. He looked around all the nooks and crannies of the house. Outside he looked through the vegetation around the house, he checked the wires, trees and roof of the house. He was very professional and a likeable man. He took the time to tell us what he was doing before he did it, he answered all out questions. He could not find the point of entry of the ants but he was able to narrow it down He told us how we could check it ourselves as it had to be done while it was dark. He left us with extra traps if we found a concentration of the ants. This past summer I have been dealing with a lot of companies and their customer service reps. This was by far the most positive experience I've had.

Description of Work
He came out to the house and tried to figure out where the carpenter ants were coming from. He checked for ant nests in the house, he used his binoculars to check the trees, wires and the roof. He also tried to find an ant trail that would lead him to the ants point of entry.He sprayed and used granules outside of the house and sprayed inside. He left us traps to use if we found a concentration of ants.

08/16/2012

Cynthia W.

I had an ant problem; D'Bugger came promptly and took care of it. A few days later, some more ants appeared so I called them back. I was told this is normal and it would resolve itself within a few days. This is exactly what happened. I couldn't be more happy with the service. They were knowledgeable and professional, prompt and courteous as well.

Description of Work
Persistent ant infestation

08/04/2012

Jana K.

We had a nest of yellow jackets disturbed by some landscaping near and under our front porch. The yellow jackets were angry and were flying all over our front porch. We were reluctant to use the front door. I read all kinds of crazy stuff on the Internet about the horrors of getting rid of them. Some people suggested soaking them in gasoline. Not something I would consider. I tried a spray two evenings in a row to no avail. I called one service from Angie's list who had more reciews and made an appointment. I had also called the D'bugger service but chose not to call his emergency number and just left a message. Art from D'bugger called back and I told him I had just made an appointment with another service. He was polite about it. . The other service had to cancel later in the day as they were stuck on another job. The yellow jacket problem was getting worse. I called Art from D'bugger back and he came 1 hour later. He was very knowledgable and was looking under the porch with a flash light. He studied the yellow jacket's pattern of flight for quite a while and determined the location of the nest we had disturbed. He then used a powder which was made up of crushed chrysanthemum's and other things which was non toxic to animals. He said it would take about 48 hoursnformthemmto disappear completly as some worker's had not returned to the nest yet. He also gave me some tips on other "pests" we might encounter living in a wooded area. It is less than 24 hours sine the treatment and I have only seen two yellow jackets today. Art who is the company was lovely, knowledgable and professional. I would not hesitate to call him Again.

Description of Work
Located and dealt with a yellow jacket nest and its inhabitants who were occupying our front porch.

07/03/2012

Guy C.

They are responsive, professional and reliable. They are nice to work with.

Description of Work
I use his pest control services.

01/26/2012

Patricia R.

From beginning to end it was a nice experience and Art Micol was a pleasure to work with. He answered our questions and when we asked about monthly services, stated it wasn't necessary and just call when a particular problem arose.

Description of Work
Checked out the house for pests and made recommendations. Solved our ant problem.

08/19/2011

Donna B.

They were prompt and knowledgeable. The spraying and tarp worked perfectly and have not had a problem with bees since. I was advised to get a tiller and turn up the ground next spring to avoid having the problem again. Would definitely call them again if I have any pest problems in the future. .

Description of Work
Had a problem with ground bees. There were hundreds of them nesting in the ground across from my front door. The gentleman who showed up sprayed extensively and suggested that I get a tarp to cover the area for about a week.

04/28/2011

Martha J G.

Seemed to fix the cricket problem. We found them in traps and removed them. Crickets haven't come back.

Description of Work
We had crickets in the basement and the garage. He did a thorough check inside and out and sprayed around the outside of the house and set traps in the basement and garage. He also left some extra glue traps and explained where to put them. He was prompt and assured me that what he was using wouldn't harm our pets.

04/28/2011

Ruth S.

A very pleasant individual came to eliminate several wasp nests. He was prompt and efficient and the charge was reasonable. Took care of the problem, I would use the service again.

Description of Work
Treat wasp problem.

03/09/2011

Gary S.

It worked. We did not have any bee problems after that.

Description of Work
He determined where the yellow jackets were, drilled in a few places to apply a powder to kill the nest and filled the holes when finished. He also placed a sticky pad outside the hole to get the ones returning to the nest.

02/26/2011

Anthony R.

We have not seen or heard the mouse/mice since than. We are very satisfied and believe the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
We noticed a mouse in 3 different occasions. My wife was home alone when she spotted the mouse again. She called me and I called D'bugger Pest Control. The exterminator came to the house within 30 minutes of calling them. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything to my wife. He checked the rooms and found evidence of mice He placed bait in appropriate places with regard for our dog. We are grateful for their service and how quickly they responded to our call. I would recommended them and use them again if I have a pest problem again.

12/20/2010

Pete E.

They did a great job in getting rid of the rats that had made our house their home. The only downside was that there was no follow up. And given that the rats have gone, it's not much of an issue.

Description of Work
They did a very honest assessment and then provided a clear proposal that included follow up. Ended up using traps and poison.

06/16/2010

Martha J G.

The service was great. We got a call back after my intitial call within the hour and the appointment was scheduled for several days later at a time that worked for me. The service man showed up on time and took the time to investigate our issue and discuss what he would do. We have pets and he assured me that the treatment would not bother them. He then sprayed the pest control around the perimeter of the house, in the basement and in the garage. He put down glue traps in the garage and basement and left me some extras. The whole job took about one hour.

Description of Work
Sprayed pest control around the perimeter of the house, in the basement, and in the garage (where saw crickets). Also left glue traps in strategic places

03/23/2010

Jim K.

I called them to give me a quote for pest control. They came, looked at the property and gave me an estimate based upon the specifications I gave them.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from D'Bugger Pest Control last Saturday.

07/27/2009

filomena M.

Arrived promptly, came on the same day I called when i expressed my concern about how large the nest was and the location- under the front porch. Was very courteous and professional. I will use him for all of my pest control needs from now on.

Description of Work
Removed huge yellowjacket nest that was in a very hard to get to location.

01/17/2009

Susan K.

Arrived on time, quickly got to work. I had to leave so I left him a check. When I returned home, I found the nest was gone without a trace. I'd call him again!

Description of Work
Removed huge wasp nest outside my door.

10/11/2007

SUSAN F.

I initially picked his company because he uses environmentally friendly products. I am very sensitive to chemicals and that was a concern to me. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Description of Work
I called early in the morning because we were about to leave on vacation. I had discovered some wasp nests in my attic the night before. I spoke with Art and he was very helpful. He came that morning, and as a matter a fact, was early. He removed the wasps as promised. Friendly and professional.

06/28/2007

Marianne P.

USES NATURAL, NOT TOXIC PRODUCTS. RETURNS IF THE WORK WAS NOT FINISHED SATISFACTORALLY, AND VERY REASONABLE.

Description of Work
THEY GOT RID OF YELLOW JACKETS.

Category pest control

Best Pest Control Services, Inc.

Our focus has always been on providing personalized pest control services that are right for you. At the end of the day, you need a safe and effective pest control solution for your problem. At Best Pest Control we identify the source of your infestation, and then treat it effectively to rid your home (or business) of unwanted pests We do not use sales tricks or gimmicks, just honest and personalized service. Today, thanks to that approach, Best Pest has grown to be a successful business involving most of the family. We take great pride in Best Pest Control and know if you choose us you will get experience you can count on and service you can rely on. Please feel free to give us a call today. Andrew is always happy to answer any questions you may have.

Offers by Best Pest Control Services, Inc. on Angi
    Garrie Pest Control

Garrie Pest Control is a Full service pest control company which has been providing state-of-the-art pest control to the Tri-State area for over 40 years. We are one of a select group of companies authorized to provide the Sentricon* System which totally eliminates termite colonies using ounces of low toxicity pesticide.

Offers by Garrie Pest Control  on Angi
    G-Man Exterminating & Pest Control

Welcome to G-Man Pest Control. Providing our customers with full pest control services for 2 generations. Feel Free to email us as well at: gmanpestcontrol@aol.com

We specialize in treatment for Termites and Carpenter Ants, as well as General Pest Control for Mice, Ants, Bees, Wasps, Rats, Bed Bugs, Fleas, Moths, spiders, Roaches, etc. Snake Removal. Bat and Squirrel Exclusion. Mortgage Inspections Available On Request. Commercial, Industrial, Residential service.

Trapping Services