All Around Home Improvement

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2012

For all your remodeling needs! "If you can dream it, we can build it!!" We LOVE what we do!!!...

Wise Home Energy LLC

BPI Accredited Contractor with experienced staff offering the best in energy efficiency assessments and upgrades.

Above & Beyond Unlimited, Corp.

Call us today for all your plumbing needs!

Wetworks Power Washing

Rochester’s premier exterior cleaning company with the proper training, knowledge and equipment to ensure the job is done right, EVERY time. Locally owned and operated, please give us a call today!

07/24/2017

Joe and Chris were very friendly and responsive. They worked diligently to complete the work uninterrupted (as much as construction sequencing would allow). Joe coordinated the design decisions we needed to make throughout the project and our direction was followed through seamlessly. They were very responsive to all of our questions and feedback and adapted their work to meet our needs. We are ve...

Description of Work
Complete reconfiguration and renovation of master bathroom and common full bathroom. Both bathrooms were enlarged to allow for double sink vanities. Work included extensive plumbing reconfiguration, a built in shower, extensive tile work and in floor heating.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

05/13/2016

Joe and his team, Dave and Dillon, are superior craftsmen. They repaired and finished work that a previous person had done incorrectly and left incomplete. Joe and his crew are efficient, competent professionals. They finished a poorly done, unfinished mess to a beautiful creation. I cannot say enough how good they were, how honest and pleasant. They cleaned up thoroughly.

Description of Work
Installed barn wood on 2 story wall, wrapped beams in barn wood, installed ceiling fan, installed new bannister on second floor landing, installed molding and shoe molding throughout the house. Painted two story entryway.

Category electrician,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters

03/24/2016

Joe and his crew are great. They work fast, and quality is top notch.

Description of Work
Installed crown moldings in the entire first floor, moved laundry room from basement to 2nd floor, installed hardwoods in the new laundry room, and installed base board moldings in the basement.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling

06/19/2015

All Around Home Improvement (Joe and Dave) was AMAZING. Not only did they finish the job in a timely manner, they went out of their way to help me complete other household tasks. Whenever I called or text I was able to reached them. All Around charged me a great price for all of the work that they completed on my home. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for great work produ...

Description of Work
Replaced drywall, moved and installed new doorway, hung new bed/bath 6 panel doors, installed new trim, install patio doors, replaced electric sockets and covers, and installed blinds

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,doors

01/14/2015

Every think was just great. I am very please with his work from start to finish. I would hire this contractor again.

Description of Work
Dry wall board installed, insulation, new electrical plugs and can light. New wood work. Gutted every thing in living room and installed all new.

Category remodeling

Interior & Exterior Remodeling. Interior Finishes, Basements, Kitchens, Baths, Attics, Windows, Doors.

Roofing