A & A Electric

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

23 Water St

Lyons, NY 14489

A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket trucks in order to complete all types of jobs...

electrician (34)lighting (4)generator service (3)home security systems (1)HVAC Companies (1)

09/18/2021

A & A Electric provided excellent service in an incredibly fast time frame at a great rate. Anthony made sure I knew what was happening at every step and what to look out for in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

it was our pleasure working for you. congratulations on your new home.

08/03/2021

He was a very careing person understanding and showed me what my problem was I would recommend him 100 percent he is a great person and he did a great job

Description of Work
electrical

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

07/28/2021

Exceptionally well - outstanding performance on a complex job with very tight deadlines. Highly knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
service upgrade and heater install

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

thank you for the positive review. I can't thank you enough for choosing A&A Electric for this project.

05/22/2021

There are no words that describe how relieved I am that Anthony was able to make time to come out to restore my power at the last second. Great guy, very knowledgeable. Will def be getting my business again!

Description of Work
emergency transfer switch repair

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

it was our pleasure to help. thank you for you business and the positive review

05/12/2021

Had an electrical emergency at our winery today. Our power pole was broke off. I was preparing to be without power for a few days. These guys showed up and had it fixed today within a few hours of arriving. I just wanted to thank them for restoring our power and my faith in American workers. If you need a recommendation for an electrician, feel free to give me a call at 315-532-4317

Description of Work
emergency service pole replacement

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so glad we were able to help you.

04/06/2021

Anthony and Brian started the job on time and completed everything in less then 5 hrs, including panel labeling. Very professional and courteous; I would definitely call them back for any future electrical jobs and would highly recommend A&A Electric to anyone that needs electrical service.

Description of Work
service upgrade

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/08/2021

Anthony and Brian did an outstanding job. We experienced multiple circuits outages on our 50 year old 100 amp service over the weekend and Anthony was able to get here first thing Monday morning to do the upgrade, the job was inspected and RGE was able to reconnect the power By 3pm we had heat & electricity in every room, Great job Great price! I will have them back any time I need work done

Description of Work
electrical service upgrade to 200 amp service

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the business and the positive review

02/16/2021

Great company. This was not a easy repair. They had to trace lines back to a faulty junction box. Very respectful of property and followed up via phone to be sure we were pleased.

Description of Work
repair receptacles

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

thank you so much for choosing A&A Electric.

08/30/2020

Anthony & his father where right on time. Very friendly, very professional. Panel replacement went alot quicker than I expected. They also went thru all breakers to identify all locations in house and outdoor receptacles. When project was done, they made sure area they where working in was cleaned up. I am highly recommending A & A Electrical for any electrical needs. I will use them again in the ...

Description of Work
panel change

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/14/2020

Everything went great. Anthony is a very nice guy and easy to talk with. He explained his answers for the questions I had fully. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
wire pool and replace panel

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you and your family enjoy the new pool!!

Residential- lighting, service repair and upgrades, generator installs, Commercial- lighting, fire and security alarms, parking lot lighting, power distribution, phone, computer systems, sign installation and repair industrial- machine repair and upgrade, PLC troubleshooting and programming, lighting, bucket truck services

lamp repair, small appliance and electronic repair. equipment rental