A & A Electric

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket

electrician (36)lighting (4)generator service (3)home security systems (1)HVAC Companies (1)

06/01/2022

Linda G.

Anthony was at my house within 30 minutes of my putting in a request. He was wonderful and found the problem within minutes, then fixed it. His company should get 10 stars!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

thank you very much for the review. I'm glad we were able to help

03/12/2022

Gianna S.

I had an equipment delivery that needed a special outlet unexpectedly. We were in a jamb... but Anthony Bogan had a new hookup installed in a matter of hours from calling him on Saturday. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 03/13/2022

09/18/2021

Emily O.

A & A Electric provided excellent service in an incredibly fast time frame at a great rate. Anthony made sure I knew what was happening at every step and what to look out for in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

it was our pleasure working for you. congratulations on your new home.

08/03/2021

Laura P.

He was a very careing person understanding and showed me what my problem was I would recommend him 100 percent he is a great person and he did a great job

Description of Work
electrical

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

07/28/2021

David V.

Exceptionally well - outstanding performance on a complex job with very tight deadlines. Highly knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
service upgrade and heater install

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

thank you for the positive review. I can't thank you enough for choosing A&A Electric for this project.

05/22/2021

joe S.

There are no words that describe how relieved I am that Anthony was able to make time to come out to restore my power at the last second. Great guy, very knowledgeable. Will def be getting my business again!

Description of Work
emergency transfer switch repair

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

it was our pleasure to help. thank you for you business and the positive review

05/12/2021

Leon H.

Had an electrical emergency at our winery today. Our power pole was broke off. I was preparing to be without power for a few days. These guys showed up and had it fixed today within a few hours of arriving. I just wanted to thank them for restoring our power and my faith in American workers. If you need a recommendation for an electrician, feel free to give me a call at 315-532-4317

Description of Work
emergency service pole replacement

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so glad we were able to help you.

04/06/2021

Zvonko A.

Anthony and Brian started the job on time and completed everything in less then 5 hrs, including panel labeling. Very professional and courteous; I would definitely call them back for any future electrical jobs and would highly recommend A&A Electric to anyone that needs electrical service.

Description of Work
service upgrade

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/08/2021

Eleanor C.

Anthony and Brian did an outstanding job. We experienced multiple circuits outages on our 50 year old 100 amp service over the weekend and Anthony was able to get here first thing Monday morning to do the upgrade, the job was inspected and RGE was able to reconnect the power By 3pm we had heat & electricity in every room, Great job Great price! I will have them back any time I need work done

Description of Work
electrical service upgrade to 200 amp service

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the business and the positive review

02/16/2021

Gary M.

Great company. This was not a easy repair. They had to trace lines back to a faulty junction box. Very respectful of property and followed up via phone to be sure we were pleased.

Description of Work
repair receptacles

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

thank you so much for choosing A&A Electric.

08/30/2020

Rick G.

Anthony & his father where right on time. Very friendly, very professional. Panel replacement went alot quicker than I expected. They also went thru all breakers to identify all locations in house and outdoor receptacles. When project was done, they made sure area they where working in was cleaned up. I am highly recommending A & A Electrical for any electrical needs. I will use them again in the near future..

Description of Work
panel change

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/14/2020

Ted T.

Everything went great. Anthony is a very nice guy and easy to talk with. He explained his answers for the questions I had fully. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
wire pool and replace panel

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you and your family enjoy the new pool!!

08/13/2020

Cindy P.

I called A&A they came right over diagnose the problem , next day my service was back on . I had no electric in half of my house the service they did was very professional , they cleaned up after themselves and explained everything to me as they went along about the job they were doing. yes I would hire A&A Again very respectable and responsible Clean Businessman.. i’m murder affect I’m going to help them re-wire all my house because of old wiring it’s not safe thank you To the A&A Team. I give You a A For Awesome Job

Description of Work
electrical service upgrade

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/10/2020

Linda B.

Terrible, way to much money for work done! Told generator needed to be replaced and now we have a gentleman fixing it! If you want to get ripped off use him. He was recommended from a neighbor, wished we would of checked around!

Description of Work
GFI in kitchen and check generator!

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Mister and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am surprised to see the negative review and I am sorry you did not have a A+ experience with our company. When we completed the job you seemed more than happy with our performance. I would like to mention that the $700.00 also included materials and sales tax associated with your job. most of the labor was associated with repairing wires that you took apart under your sink for a disposal/ water purifier, crawling in your crawl space, installing several gfci receptacles in your kitchen, and time tracing circuits. I do recall discussing your options when it came to your generator. I told you what I thought was wrong but also informed you that you might be better off getting a certified service technician. I explained I do installs only and did quote you a price for a new generator when you asked how much It would cost. I felt that our responviness to your needs was more than adequate. Again, I'm sorry your feelings are now different than when we left, but we wish you the best of luck in the future and congratulate you on the purchase of your new lake front home.

06/19/2020

Kal A.

A&A Electric was a fantastic electrical company to work with in every sense. Anthony displayed complete understanding of the complicated work that needed to be done and was able to complete the work in a 1/3 of the time compared to everyone else in the area. Our space needed everything to operate a complicated industrial bakery and used 3 Phase, which did not trouble A&A in the least. Every step of the way Anthony was patient and was able to overcome any issues with practical solutions. The work was impeccable, clean, and the price was more than fair! We will use A&A without question for any and all our electrical needs for our businesses or home going forward!!

Description of Work
Electrical for Entire Large Scale Bakery

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

Review for A & A Electric - 23 Water St, Lyons, NY - 38655975

samantha and [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your business and the positive review. I wish you the best of luck with your new business, and I look forward to stopping soon.

04/29/2020

Tom R.

Very well...this is the second time Anthony has come to the rescue!! Quick response to my issue, quick turn around from identifying the problem to resolving it!! Very professional, thorough, and honest!!

Description of Work
repair a shorted circuit

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

04/27/2020

Michelle D.

Anthony wired and hung 2 wall sconce lights in my home. He was on time, professional, did a great job and completely cleaned up when done. I highly recommend! (On a side note, he even noticed my firepit was a tad too close to my garage while I was burning scrap wood and he quickly grabbed a long board and moved it away from my house, saving me from potential damage.)

Description of Work
install wall sconces

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

Review for A & A Electric - 23 Water St, Lyons, NY - 38527128

thank you for the wonderful review. I'm happy that we were at the right place at the right time to move the fire pit. I look forward to seeing you again

04/19/2020

Bonny B.

We are SUPER pleased and impressed with Anthony Bogan/ A&AElectric. . He called back right away, and was willing to come out the very next day (on a Sunday). He was very knowledgeable and courteous, and quickly identified the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
Emergency Electrical fixture repair

Work Completed On 04/19/2020

thank you for the work. I'm glad we were able to help. I look forward to hearing from you again

04/18/2020

Jack D.

Called on Saturday, never expecting they would arrive so quickly. Within the hour, they were there. The whole of my kitchen was lighted by the switch they repaired. I will definitely call A and A for any and all electrical needs. Nice gentlemen....

Description of Work
repair light switches

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

thank you for the wonderful review. it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I look forward to seeing you again

04/12/2020

Zack K.

He came on Easter Sunday within 10 minutes of my call, I am very impressed with him and his suggestions. I have already hired him for a second job.

Description of Work
emergency repair of burnt receptacle

Work Completed On 04/12/2020

03/24/2020

Mike B.

Very VERY well!!! Anthony did an amazing job, was professional and knowledgable, and worked in a timely manner. He answered my questions clearly, gave advice where he thought it would help, but wasn't pushy by trying to "upsell" the job. I would use him again without question or hesitation.

Description of Work
Upgrade to 200amp service

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

thank you for your business [Member Name Removed]. it was a pleasure meeting you

02/20/2020

Annette M.

Anthony was prompt arriving as stated. He was thorough explaining steps along the way. Cleaned up after his work. Price was fair for work performed. He even pointed out what could be a hazard and checked my AC unit to ensure safety.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/20/2020