LifeWatch USA

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2012

4.2

Home Healthcare - Medical Alert Systems
Home Healthcare - Medical Equipment & Services

Founded over 33 years ago; family run and operated. Serving over 500,000 seniors. Proudly providing USA-made products and all monitoring is 24/7 live USA based....

Top Notch Security

We are a physical body guard and security guard company that provides services for events, parties, parking lots, commercial buildings, hotels, malls, stores, construction sites, door check security/ detectors, mobile patrolling, and more! We are Licensed, Insured, and Bonded in the state of New York. We offer quality security guard service at a competitive price. We will work with you to find a practical security solution to fit your budget. TOP-NOTCH Security will remove worries for clients who require security service for their buildings, facilities, and events by providing excellent customer service for clients and in-depth training for their security guard employees. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! https://www.topnotchsecurityinc.com/

BlackHawk Surveillance

BlackHawk Surveillance provides installation and repair / managment solutions for CCTV, IP Cameras, Access Control, Fire Alarms, and Many more.

EZ Switch

Providing premiere services integrating Home Automation, Smart Home, Alarm, Access Control and CCTV systems in commercial and residential settings since 2008.

07/18/2017

Without a doubt, this company beats the other security providers by a mile!!

Description of Work
Home security

Category home security systems

07/06/2016

I've tried to call them several times but every time I do they just say the call volume is too high. They are stated as an A rated company and that is not the case. This company seems like a fraud. Horrible customer service. I tried to call them for two days and never came out with a result. She pays six month at a time for this company and my credit card company couldn't even contact them.

Description of Work
My grandmother fell in the driveway yesterday and this company did not even respond when she hit the button. She was there alone for over an hour before a neighbor heard her. This company is definitely a scam.

Category medical supplies,medical alert systems

01/06/2016

I'm sorry to say this company abused my mother. They charged her every month for a service she agreed to over the phone from a telemarketer that they knew she wasn't using. What happened was this: they used a direct marketer who called my mother with direct sales phone calls. The telemarketers gave the contract & information to Medalert/LifeWatch USA. In their phone call, my mother was told that h...

Description of Work
My mother died at 88 two months ago, so I've been reviewing her finances. This company (billing as Medalert) charged my mom $39.95/month for six months for a service that she never activated or sent in the paperwork for, so I called Christian and Kevin at the company (800-716-1433) to straighten things out. Bottom line is that this wasn't any sort of mistake--it's actually how they run their business.

03/12/2015

I use a fake name and credit card number to finally reach the shipping department. They harrass people illegally.

Description of Work
This company uses illegal robo calling practices. They have already been fined by the FTC in 2014. They call me several times a week using spoofed numbers.

07/15/2014

I purchased the anywhere cellular lifewatch medallion for my mom. The unit never worked in her condo, and when I attempted to resolve the issue, I was on my own. Compared to other products, this specific model is very difficult for the elderly to use, and very confusing to charge. When I returned the unit, they continued to bill me, stating they did not receive the returned unit. In my haste of mo...

Description of Work
Did not have appointment. I ordered an alert necklace.

Category medical alert systems

Medical alert systems - personal emergency response, medical alarm devices, cellular medical alarms, mobile alerts, medication monitoring, fall detectors, daily wellness checks, home security.