John Dominic Cusumano

12 WILBUR ST

Lynbrook, NY 11563

05/07/2015

Jeanne M.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking flat roof on extension of back part of house. John Dominic himself is very punctual and attentive, a consummate professional; his crew are the ones that have room for improvement. This was the second of two jobs he has done for us thus far, and both times he explains the scope of work to underlings and is not present while actual work is being performed. On the first job they did not complete one explicitly stated aspect of the work. When I became aware of this fact and notified JDC he sent his crew back without question. On this occasion with the roof repair his crew used constant profanity that was easily heard by those inside, including children. The repair has proved effective so the stated objective was accomplished. I would certainly use JDC again as I realize in his business he cannot be at every job site at all times and that he may not be aware of certain behavior by his laborers. For future jobs I would make it clear in advance that the crew must conduct themselves better and refrain from yelling/cursing while working on my home. I would also stipulate that JDC inspect the finished product in person before final payment was issued.

08/26/2013

Richard D.

Very well. Responsible supervisor and workers. Work done quickly and professionally. Some additional work was required. All was proven to be neccesary.

Description of Work
total removal and installation of new roof

01/30/2006

THE GUTTERS WORK WONDERFUL SINCE I HAD THEM CLEANED. THE LEAVES WERE PILED UP AND MADE IT DIFFICULT TO DRAIN. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE COMPANY AND THE GREAT SERVICE THEY PROVIDED.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED THE GUTTERS AROUND THE HOUSE AND THE GARAGE.

Category gutter cleaning

01/30/2006

THEY ARE OVERWORKED AND UNDERSTAFFED. THEY DO NOT LIKE CRITICISM. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE ROOF TO BE REPAIRED. I HAVE INTERIOR DAMAGE. I WAS VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE SITUATION.

Description of Work
REPLACED ROOF.

Vermont Good Wood LLC

Any quantity is available but see our web site for typical standard orders.

New Style Home Renovation Corp

Looking to transform your kitchen, bathroom, or Painting into a more modern, functional and comfortable space? As a certified remodeler, we can do the job. Bring your ideas and wish lists and we’ll bring more than a decade of experience and skill to your home remodeling, bathroom remodeling or kitchen remodeling project. We also are very experienced in stucco, brick work and concrete. We are looking forward to hearing about your project.

ERIC JANSSEN MASONRY CONTRACTOR LLC

Eric Janssen Masonry is a classic small business, owner operated and with one long term employee. Eric specializes in the small jobs and repairs that other companies don't. You will be working with Eric from start to finish. He is present on the job site during all phases of job, from initial estimate to clean up. Most of our company's work is obtained by recommendation or referral only.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa