FRANK'S TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2007

41 CLINTON AVE

Lynbrook, NY 11563

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. ALSO SERVICES JAMAICA, BRONX & STATEN ISLAND.

06/28/2011

Mike G.

No work done.

Description of Work
The estimater (Luis) came to my home on 6/20 and gave me a price to prune a large oak in the backyard. He gave me a written estimate on his letterhead for $450 to "prune large oak tree back yard. Cleanup and remove all ..(illegible)..." and said he would call me before the end of the week to confirm which day he would arrive. He never called and he never showed up. Access to the back yard could only be made on foot and requiring the tree to be climbed, necessarily eliminating the use of a cherry picker bucket . This was known by him when the estimate was submitted, and I can only assume that after speaking to his superiors it was decided that the estimate was too low. Nevertheless not calling or leaving a simple message leaving me hanging like that is totally irresponsible in my opinion.

Category tree service

03/17/2007

HARVEY H.

Please read above-the guy took money for snow removal, never showed and then lied and said he would be there and never came.

Description of Work
Paid him $250 for snow removal-winter 2006-2007. Snow and ice storm-2/14/07-never came, never spread salt or sand as in contract. Storm of 3/17/2007-did not come to clean property (driveway, walk as promised). Called him-said he'd be down-never showed up. Called him an hour and a half later-first said he'd be on his way and I'm next. I asked him if he knew my address-he hung up, never came. Never removed a bit of snow as per contract. He had promised when I gave him the $250 on 12-5-06 that I would be one of the first ones to be done IF I PAID HIM IN ADVANCE-BIG MISTAKE!

Category snow removal

Brighter Day Power Washing

Since 2019, our talented team works hard every day to provide the best services in New York. We customize our offerings based on specific needs, so get in touch today to receive an initial quote. Brighter Day Power Washing is fully insured.

Mancia Bros Landscaping

Mancia Bros Landscaping is locally owned and operated out of Nassau county. We are specialists in removing trees due to storms or any other reason and know how to get things done safely. Our highly trained staff is timely and knowledgeable, so no need to worry. Customer satisfaction is always our priority and we make sure you're satisfied before we leave. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Big Ants Lanscape Design and Snow Removal

We're a passionate and customer service oriented lawn care business. We pride ourselves in giving you quality work for a great price. Our competitors overcharge you for minimal work and bad lawncare, you don't deserve that!!. Big Ant's Landscaping offers Quality, Respect and Great Customer Service when caring and maintaining your lawn. Those factors have made us the best in our field, and it's all thanks to the incredible relationships we've formed with our clients. Unlike our competitors, we're invested in developing a personal connection with each and every one of our customers, by providing quality service and being available to you 24/7. Get in touch with us when you're ready to learn more; we can't wait to meet you. Thank you so much for your time and interest in Big Ant's Landscaping.

2022 Super Service Award

Satisfaction

SNOW REMOVAL & TREE SERVICE INCLUDING STUMP REMOVAL, GRINDING & TRIMMING.