FRANK'S TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. ALSO SERVICES JAMAICA, BRONX & STATEN ISLAND....

Property Deep Cleaning

We take every measure necessary to keep our clients and employees safe. Providing COVID-19 Disinfection services, Deep Cleaning Services, Dryer Vent Cleaning, HVAC Cleaning(Air Duct Cleaning, Ventilation Cleaning) Post Construction Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Restaurant Deep Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Power Washing, One Time Cleaning, Move In/Move Out Cleaning...Nassau/Suffolk and Brooklyn

Offers by Property Deep Cleaning on Angi
Evergreen Tree & Shrub Inc

With over 20 years of tree service experience, we are here to address all your tree needs you may have, trimming, removal, stump removal and more.

All Island Tree Service Corp

All Island Tree Service Corp. is one of the most reliable and professional in NY! Our goal is to ensure the service is completed safely, with little to no disruptions to your life, and most importantly guaranteeing customer satisfaction. No job is too little or too big! With our team of highly trained personnel and all the necessary equipment, we are ready to assess and undertake the work. After any service, our team makes every effort to leave the grounds clean and spotless. Call or text 516-289-8104 for a free tree removal estimate!

06/28/2011

No work done.

Description of Work
The estimater (Luis) came to my home on 6/20 and gave me a price to prune a large oak in the backyard. He gave me a written estimate on his letterhead for $450 to "prune large oak tree back yard. Cleanup and remove all ..(illegible)..." and said he would call me before the end of the week to confirm which day he would arrive. He never called and he never showed up. Access to the back yard could only be made on foot and requiring the tree to be climbed, necessarily eliminating the use of a cherry picker bucket . This was known by him when the estimate was submitted, and I can only assume that after speaking to his superiors it was decided that the estimate was too low. Nevertheless not calling or leaving a simple message leaving me hanging like that is totally irresponsible in my opinion.

Category tree service

03/17/2007

Please read above-the guy took money for snow removal, never showed and then lied and said he would be there and never came.

Description of Work
Paid him $250 for snow removal-winter 2006-2007. Snow and ice storm-2/14/07-never came, never spread salt or sand as in contract. Storm of 3/17/2007-did not come to clean property (driveway, walk as promised). Called him-said he'd be down-never showed up. Called him an hour and a half later-first said he'd be on his way and I'm next. I asked him if he knew my address-he hung up, never came. Never removed a bit of snow as per contract. He had promised when I gave him the $250 on 12-5-06 that I would be one of the first ones to be done IF I PAID HIM IN ADVANCE-BIG MISTAKE!

Category snow removal

SNOW REMOVAL & TREE SERVICE INCLUDING STUMP REMOVAL, GRINDING & TRIMMING.

Satisfaction