ADT Security Services, Inc

Founded 1874 • With Angi since December 2005

ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and Canada. Our broad and pioneering set of products and services—from interactive home and business solutions to home health services—meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles....

JSK Security System

JSK Security System

Since 2010, we have been specializing in surveillance cameras, internet wiring, home automation, smart home set ups, intercoms, access controls, and more! We are a NYS Security and Fire Alarm Licensed contractor. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/19/2014

They are good, very excellent.  There was no cost for installation or repairs.  Every time I call are very helpful and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I already had an alarm system, they just connected it.

05/03/2013

I called them up and they came out. They did in on the doors and ll the windows. They were very informative, friendly and they took their time in doing the right job. He was excellent and knew what he was doing. Evey thing was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use ADT for security alarms installation.

12/27/2012

they kept adding things to the bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
husband paid bill.....

05/29/2012

ADT is a hodgepodge of alarm companies acquire under the TYCO  umbrella --- they are in for the monthly cash  flow and don't seem to be security people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
                   I have used this company for many years and the quality of their service has gone slowly down hill.  The hardware is good and pretty availlable from many sources, the installation price is  a low ball that gets you into their monthly monitoring program that creeps up year over year as the quality of the staff slides down.    I recently checked my  alarm system from a remote site  and the system indicated that there was a battery "failure".  I called the monitoring center  in the evening only to be told that  I had to be home for them to check my system....  Huh? ---  I asked to be moved to the next tech support level and was placed on   "infinite hold."  When I did return home I was told by  the  new tech hat I need a 12v  battery .   That was odd since  the current battery was a 6.v dry  charge battery.    Oh, Oh  ... let me check your system  .. you are right it is  6v.   In any event they could send me one for  $50 + shipping  and intalll it  for me for $154.00 + the cost of the battery and a  lost day  at work..   [I bought on on Amazon -- for  $23. ]   All of which gets me to -- why didn't they call  me about the failed battery ?    They have all the charm  of the DMV.

04/05/2012

I have been using ADT for years. I have never had any troubles or hassles. Everything works great. When I got the system, I feel like I got a fair price. You get what you pay for. They are so well connected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We get our security system through ADT. I have everything that they provide.

CATEGORY home security systems

Home Security, Home Automation, Home Health, ADT Pulse® Solutions, Gold Standard Custom Home Solutions

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal