A-1 Mabetex Roofing Group

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2012

2.3

Construction Contractor...

All estimates are free. Owner operated. We are licensed and insured.

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

DM Contracting & Restoration specializes in residential and commercial masonry, in addition to home remodeling, renovation and repair services. Our team of experienced professionals, personally supervised by the owner's on every project, are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest standards of service and beautiful results. We have grown steadily as a result of our excellent reputation and the referrals of our satisfied customers.

09/20/2017

Total disaster. These guys are thieves, straight up. Double billed for incomplete work, wouldn't finish, always said it was the weather, stole the materials we bought, then disappeared. Hire at your own peril.

Description of Work
A redesign and upgrade for our facade.

Category concrete repair,roofing,wrought iron,drain pipe,house painters,doors

10/07/2014

Description of Work
They were supposed to do several projects in my home. One of which was water proof it. This was the first thing they did and it should have been a warning to me. They started a fire in my house because of their negligence. They lied often and did not keep to their word regarding appointment times or work schedule. The people they used to do the jobs were not skilled. They were extremely unprofessional. I would not recommend them to anyone.

07/28/2014

I did not have to pay them anything until the job was done. They told me that I did not have to pay anything until the job was done and it passed inspection. If something came up, they took care of it right away. They did a good job and it was done in a timely manner. They were informative and explained to me what exactly was going on.

Description of Work
I used A-1 Mabetex Roofing Group for an extensive roofing job. They did a whole new roof.

Existing and New Construction and Rehabilitation