We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

NBS Roofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2018

5943 Fisk Rd

LOCKPORT, NY 14094

NBS Roofing has been serving the roofing needs of homeowners and commercial property owners throughout Erie and Niagara counties since 1996. We specialize in roofing repair, installation, inspections, and re-roofs; gutter projects; and siding repair and installation. Our professional roofing company helps to keep homes and commercial properties in tip-top shape from the outside. If you are looking for a roofer to tackle your upcoming installation or unexpected repair job, choose the one that’s earned the title of Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. Call us today for a quote and to discuss your project in detail....

01/30/2020

Taylor S.

It was a fast job and care was taken. They communicated with me and educated me on every step. I've learned so much from them about my roof and the process they take to ensure it will last a lifetime. Thank you NBS

Description of Work
Replacement roof

01/22/2020

Glenn B.

It was great, I'm very satisfied. They took their time and did a high quality job.

Description of Work
They installed new roof.

01/21/2020

candi S.

They did a fabulous job. They were very professional and they were very easy to deal with. They returned all my calls. They showed up when they said they were gonna show up. They cleaned up after. Everything was great about them. They were very good.

Description of Work
I had them tore off my garage roof, 2 dormers, and they replaced them.

01/16/2020

Stephen P.

It was very good. They took care of the repair real quick. They answered all the questions I have. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and they didn't make a mess.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair for me.

01/15/2020

Deborah A.

I don’t usually write reviews, but had to make an exception regarding my recent experience with NBS Roofing. I can’t say enough about how wonderful and refreshing it was to deal with NBS Roofing. It’s not always easy to find a good solid company that makes you feel that you made the right decision to do business with. NBS is a family owned and operated business that truly cares about their customers and providing top quality service, at affordable competitive rates. They make you feel that you’re part of their family. I dealt with Alex who was an absolute delight. He was professional, personable and someone of high integrity that you could trust. He was honest and didn’t try to sell me a new roof when all I needed was some simple repairs. I would highly recommend their company and feel comfortable that anyone would be completely satisfied with their services and the way they treat their customers.

Description of Work
Repair shingles

01/13/2020

Chris S.

They are a fantastic company to work with. Honest prices, quality and honest service.

Description of Work
Roofing

12/06/2019

Liz G.

They did an excellent job and there was fantastic communication. If any issues came up, they resolved them immediately and cleaned up very well. They were mindful of our tenants and we highly recommend them. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They put on new roofs on two properties for me.

08/30/2017

John K.

Description of Work

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, structural engineer

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements & Repairs is a full service residential construction company with a solid track record of quality workmanship and expertise in construction. Romeo Troncone is the owner and is a NY licensed Home improvement contractor with over 27 years experience in construction, and customer service. Award winning.

Magic Stone General Contracting

Magic Stone is open for the new season, the fastest way to reach us is to call our office directly at 716-775-5836 we would be happy to schedule your estimate. Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 18 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates to homeowners. Over 30 Years of Experience in the Masonry Repair & Restoration Industry and learned our trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

Ahold of Mold Environmental

Ahold of Mold Environmental was established in 1994 and has been servicing the Buffalo, NY and Erie, PA areas with mold remediation and assessments ever since. Our core group of staff includes environmental hygienists, drainage contractors, engineers, architects, remediation contractors, and indoor air quality experts. Our team is capable of diagnosing, remediating, and repairing mold and water damage of nearly any extent. As a family-owned and -operated company, we are proud not only of our two decades of experience but of also the genuine expertise that we bring to the job every day. We strive to stay current through continuing education as well. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing