Friendship Remodeling

Founded 1975 • With Angi since February 2012

6029 Ridge Rd

LOCKPORT, NY 14094

Hi Everyone! As in many other fields which require special skill sets, all Contractors are not created Equal!! I'm sure many of you have found this out the hard way. I'm the Contractor who gets called to fix the jobs other people mess up! I've been doing this for over 40 years and I'm still a student constantly learning about the new, exciting inovations that can make your Home special and unique to your needs and desires. I specialize in Interior work for Descriminating Clients. I do very little advertising because once I've served the Remodeling needs of my Clients, they find no one else will do and continue to use me for all of their Contracting jobs both large and small. Please call me for your next Remodeling project or Handyman "Honey-Do-List". My Consultations and Estimates are free and it will be my pleasure to serve you. Thanks---Ken O'Connell...

12/12/2016

Dennis R.

Very well, great attention to details

Description of Work
Replace banerster and other woodworking

Category woodworking

07/22/2015

Michael W.

Description of Work
Installed New Bathroom floor including a heavy duty sub floor. Also removed and replaced existing bathroom walls. Walls were damaged from water.

Category decks, handyman service, replacement windows, woodworking, basement remodeling

06/10/2015

Helen P.

I could not be happier. Professional. honest and above board. Ken O'Connell (Friendship Remodeling) has yet an other satisfied customer for life! His design sense and professional expertise were a god-send! - I counted on his level headed suggestions for many parts of this remodel. If like us?this is a HUGE deal and you want to be sure everything goes smoothly and is above board. Happy to say it was :) Do consider this company for your next remodel?you won't be sorry!

Description of Work
Ripped out kitchen out (including floor, walls & ceiling) Replaced drywall, insulated. Redesigned flow of kitchen - making working SO much more pleasant. Installed modern new kitchen cabinets, stove hood & new staiinless sink. Repaired a huge electrical mess (including THREE live wires which were found buried in our walls rewired the kitchen…. Instlalled floalting cork floor tiles….painted & finished up trim work. Counter on order….backsplash tile will be installed once the counter is in.

Category woodworking

06/06/2014

Sharon C.

He's name is Ken O’Connell. I was very impressed with the man. He's already done work for our church building. I looked at it and talked to the pastor. I have talked to four member of the church and they showed me all the work he did. He's very fair. He offers discounts and he's very patients and sometimes you change your plans; he’s trying to get the best of what you want. He also does extra things that go along the way and it's free of charge. He said he will also paint all of my inside seals and fix them. Free of charge and he ordered the Canadian windows and they are 22 dollars more than the other windows. He's doing a lot of work free of charge. He does a lot of extra things. He's very meticulous and very thorough. He has very reasonable prices. He really looks out for your best interest. If he thinks you cannot afford something he does not tuck you into it. He's been economical. He uses best quality materials. Even on the deck he told me he uses the long, base toned screw and never rust and you can hardly see them on the deck. He's a craftsman. He takes pride on what he does. The crew comes with him. They're clean. He's a Christian and he takes it seriously. He thinks it's the way of helping other people. He says he's going to work with me all the way with the pricing. I hope he's not going to take advantage of me. I have seen no problems with him all. His prices are very reasonable. He stays in touch with me and he lets me know what's going on with the project. He gets right through the job. He's already come to my house three times; he asks all types of questions to make sure you got all the stuff you want.

Description of Work
I've already hired one company that do all kinds of work in the house. Friendship remodeling gave us a quote and we already signed in to do the work. He's going to replace a deck I have and he's going to build a brand new deck in the rear. It's just the beginning; he's filling up the side entrance and put an entrance at the back of the house so i can have a deck back there. He's also installing brand new windows. There's a beam in the basement which sags there's a big crack so he's going to pull that back up using his adjustable posts. He's also putting muriatic acid on the sides of the basement corners.

Gary window&door

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare is your #1 local air duct and dryer vent cleaners. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Veteran owned and operated. We don't cut corners we clean them. Call our office 716-367-8137, or Mangers phone at 716-418-6070. Breathe the difference Www.Pureaircareusa.com

Offers by Pure AirCare on Angi
    Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc

Wing Painting & Wallpapering is a full service professional contractor. We are fully insured and have been in business since 1976, serving Buffalo and the Western New York area. We accept all major credit cards. Special care and attention given to protect all floors and personal property. Additional email - wingptg@verizon.net.

Offers by Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc on Angi

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

Because we specialize in Finer Interior work, I am not the Contractor to call for your Roofing needs. I also stopped doing Additions because of the amount of time they demand to do them right.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Friendship Remodeling

How is Friendship Remodeling overall rated?

Friendship Remodeling is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Friendship Remodeling open?

Friendship Remodeling is open:

What payment options does Friendship Remodeling provide

Friendship Remodeling accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

Does Friendship Remodeling offer free estimates?

Yes, Friendship Remodeling offers free project estimates.

Does Friendship Remodeling offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Friendship Remodeling offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Friendship Remodeling offer a senior discount?

Yes, Friendship Remodeling offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Friendship Remodeling offer emergency services?

Yes, Friendship Remodeling offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Friendship Remodeling?

Yes, Friendship Remodeling offers warranties.

What services does Friendship Remodeling offer?

Friendship Remodeling offers the following services: We are a full service Remodeling Company! Here's some of the Services we offer: Windows-Vinyl & Wood, Doors-Interior, Exterior & Patio, Kitchens-Cabinets, Countertops & Floors, Bathrooms-Tile, Tubs & Showers, ADA Accessible Designs with Custom Interior Renovations, Drywall & Painting, Wood Trim, Wall Removal & Room Enlargement, Plumbing, Electrical, Basement Remodeling, Siding, Aluminum Trim & Seamless Gutters. Everything we do is done right the first time-Guaranteed!!

Are there any services Friendship Remodeling does not offer?