Dorner Decking and Renovations

With Angi since August 2012

Awards & Badges

5292 Feigle Road

LOCKPORT, NY 14094

We specialize in building, and renovating decks, but we also do much more! Our services also including fencing, and general home renovation work! We no longer wash/stain decks. Recommendations are available....

Resposiveness

decks & porches (47)deck cleaning (6)

12/29/2020

Excellent! Prompt, professional, and high quality workmanship! Very eager to please. I would hire again without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stairs and handrails installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

11/17/2020

Best contractor experience I have ever had! Tim and his crew were a joy to work with; professional, responsive, transparent, respectful, and true craftsmen - I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and porch resurface with composite decking plus complete tear off and rebuild of one porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

06/15/2020

Tim was excellent to work with, very detailed on all estimates, worked with our local town building department, provided level of comfort for the overall project. Competitively priced with other estimates but his level of detail, communication and eventual work product were superior. Very easy to work with, and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build new deck for above ground pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

04/20/2020

Excellent. They were professional and finished product was high quality

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of pool deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

Photo for Dorner Decking and Renovations - 5292 Feigle Road, LOCKPORT, NY - 38509742

04/11/2020

Amazing! Our deck is more beautiful than we imagined! The details are stunning! The deck really adds beauty to our home. The installation was timely and neat. We are so thrilled!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

12/15/2019

Tim returned my call for an estimate within a day . When he came to my house we went over the scope of the job .After picking out materials and colors he explained the scope of job in detail to my wife and i he made several helpful suggestions. His crew showed up to install the new deck on time, took time to answer my questions and after completion (which came out awesome) they cleaned up my yard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of a cedar deck with trex decking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

07/19/2019

Never happened. No return call/message.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Are you sure you called the correct number? I make it a point to return calls at least once every two business days. We try for every day, but that admittedly does not always happen. Feel free to text this number for a quicker response. I do not have any record of you leaving a message. (716) 812-3131 Timothy Dorner, Dorner Decking and Renovations

11/13/2018

Tim and his crew are solid professionals and all around great guys. He has a rare level of integrity you don’t often find these days. He, his crew and the work they do deserve the very highest praise and recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim and his crew built my deck about 3 years ago and one of my lawn guys accidentally crashed into one of the supports and cracked it. Tim is a great guy who does fantastic work. I called immediately because I didn’t know who to call to fix the problem. He came over right away during his busiest season and fixed it pro bono. I have continued to recommend his services to others and any deck project I have or if I know of others looking to have deck work done, he’s the only one I’ll call or recommend.

10/10/2018

We reached out to Dorner Decking for a second deck that we had built. He and his crew had built the first one that attached to our pool and we were very pleased how it turned out. We wanted to build another off of our second floor overlooking the backyard. It wasn't even a question on who we were going to contact. They did another outstanding job and I would not hesitate to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second deck installed by Dorner Decking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

10/01/2018

Tim and his crew were great! They were professional, friendly and polite. I would highly recommend! They answered all of our questions and really worked with us on the design process. They really pay attention to detail! I absolutely love our new deck, couldn’t be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a new deck and removed old deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018