Jim Ryder Construction

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2010

Primarily work is done by me and under direct supervision of me from Employee's and occasional Subcontractors on Larger Projects. I an Not Licensed to do Electrical within the City of Syracuse.Paypal...

TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLC

Tekton Construction LLC is a company built on trust right here in CNY. We uphold the trust and integrity needed to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. From the foundation to the roof our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We achieve this through the highest level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and effective communication with our clients. Tekton is fully insured & accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Elite Professional Painting

My name is Mikki, I am a mother of 4 children, as well as the owner of Elite Professional Painting. We are a family owned and operated company since 2009. My Husband Bruce has painting experience dating back to 2000, specializing in all aspects of painting & special finishes. We understand everyone has a budget and we do everything possible to help you stay within that budget. Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Haskell concrete construction inc

Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and beautiful concrete projects. At a always lowest cost. I love to help people out and stay busy. Me and my family love want we do. Call today for a free estimate and let Haskell concrete construction inc help you out.

03/07/2020

We have had Jim complete so many projects over the years we call out house Jim’s place. He’s reliable and trustworthy. He had great ideas that were practical when we were working on projects. He cleaned up everyday and is really easy to have around. During our kitchen remodeling he made suggestions on how we could save money and worked to find a solution so we were only without our sink for one da...

Description of Work
Deck,Hardscape,kitchen,Remodeling

Category handyman service,house painters

10/06/2016

Jim is awesome. He always does a great job whenever I have a project for the house.

Description of Work
Fix my house

Category replacement windows

Carpentry, Door Hanging, Window Replacement, Siding, Stair Construction, Porch Repair & Building, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Ceramic & Marble Tile, Finish Basements, Handyman Services, Egress Windows, Standby Generators & Roof De-icing Systems

Non Construction