JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

600 Oswego St

Liverpool, NY 13088

JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers residential installation and repair service. - High Efficiency Boilers/Furnaces - Gas Lines to Pool Heaters, Grills etc. - Water Heaters - Air Conditioners - Ductless Cooling - Ductwork - Expert Repair/Maintenance Service - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Licensed & Insured - BBB Accredited/A Rating...

05/04/2018

eric V.

They are alway quick and responsive, do good work and are a local company. Extremely happy with all there service.

Description of Work
multiple HVAC work on multiple properties

08/09/2017

Peter I.

I contacted Jason on Saturday via his website, he responded within an hour. I described the work that needed to be completed and he gave me an estimate that same day. I gave him my availability and he was out to the house by 3:00 on Tuesday afternoon. He was punctual, he assessed what materials were needed, told me he would return in 45 minutes, which he did. It took Jason approximately an hour to complete the job. He was thorough, professional, polite and made sure the area was cleaned up before he left. I would highly recommend JD Marx to anyone seeking HVAC services.

Description of Work
Replace single vent furnace piping with B vent piping

10/28/2016

brian D.

went well as usual

Description of Work
furnace, hot water heater, ac, and gas fireplace insert

11/04/2015

eric V.

Jason came out and immediatley diagnosed the issues as always. We have used his services multiple times and have referred him to over 20 different others and have gotten only positive feedback from them as well. He is reasonable with price and knowledgeable about his craft.

Description of Work
Replaced multiple parts on a heat boiler.

03/04/2015

Theresa B.

He fixed the problem .

Description of Work
During record setting cold my furnace died. The owner Jason was able to come the same day. He arrived when he said he would, checked out the furnace and explained the problem to me. He fixed it. He showed me what to do if it happened again-so I wouldn't need another service call. Not everyone would do that! My furnace is 25 yrs old (has already functioned well past the avg 18 yrs.), and he could have easily just told me I needed a new one. It's good to have honest and professional businesses- I will definitely use this service again and will spread the word to my friends and co-workers!

03/01/2015

Lucy W.

Our furnace finally bit the dust on the day before Christmas Eve. After leaving several phone messages on answering machines of various companies and getting nervous due to the holiday, I was extremely surprised that the owner of J D Marx answered my call personally without hesitation. He was very friendly and informative and offered to come right over! He gave us a reasonable estimate and left to give us time to consider it, or shop around. 2 of the other companies had called me back within a few hours only to tell me it would be 2-3 weeks until they could get to us. We called J D Marx back and were informed he would complete the job that very afternoon! We were very happy with every aspect of his job, from the most reasonable estimate, to his punctuality, his friendliness and his effort to perfectly clean up the area after he and his partner were finished. We are very happy customers and would highly recommend J D Marx Heating and Air Conditioning for your needs.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace

07/08/2014

Kelly M.

Terrific. Jason responded to my request to service our AC Unit within one day. He discovered a leak in our system (20 years old) and recommended it be replaced - AC as well as Furnace. The price was more than reasonable. The work was performed in one day I am very, very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Installed new AC Unit and Furnace

06/19/2014

Matt M.

During the deep freeze of 2014 CNY winter, our 42 year old Bryant furnace finally died on a Sunday evening. Having used JD Marx in the fall to inspect the furnace, per our home inspectors recommendation, I called Jason and he walked me through trying to re-fire the burner. Having already planned to replace the furnace in our first year of owning the house, we asked Jason to write us up a quote for a replacement unit, and humidifier. Jason promptly had us a quote with three Carrier options (comfort, performance, and infinity series), along with descriptions of each, labor descriptions, warranty information, and his work profile. Additionally Jason explained payment and financing options that were available for this type of installation. We made a decision that evening, used space heaters to keep the house warm overnight, and Jason and his assistant were at the house for the replacement first thing the next morning. Installation was done professionally, providing insight to myself during the process, and even went above and beyond his duties, and installed our recently purchased Nest 'smart' Thermostat for free. Estimated time on the install was 4-5 hours, and all debris from the retrofit were removed upon completion. Jason even fielded questions via email and text after the installation, on setting up our thermostat settings. We will be recommending and using his services again in the future.

Description of Work
Replacement of 42 year old inefficient 100+ kBTU Bryant gas furnace that would no longer function (had pilot, blower motor would not start, and burner would not fire). Unit was replaced with a new 60 kBTU Carrier High Efficiency (96.5%) Performance Series gas furnace and Carrier Humidifier. Service cost included removal/scrap of old furnace, capping off existing chimney pipe, retrofitting new furnace to existing HVAC duct work, installed humidifier, installed condensate pump, retrofitted gas lines, and installed all electrical connections.

11/19/2012

Justin M.

I discovered this company when the furnace acted up the first winter we were in our house about four years ago. I thought it was a simple igniter problem, but Jason spent at least an hour doing diagnostics and eventually reported that the heat exchanger was cracked and the furnace would need to be replaced. I honestly thought it was a scam, because the only way to confirm this is to take the furnace out. Needing heat, I reluctantly agreed expecting to get ripped off. A few days later, Jason had the old furnace out and shined his flashlight into it. Lo and behold, a big, rusty, oxidized crack was running down the whole heat exchanger. It was probably there for years. Not only was I relieved, but extremely impressed that he figured that out using only detective work by taking readings and measurements. The new furnace is excellent, highly efficient, and was offered at a reasonable and competitive price. I've used JD Marx ever since, and I'll continue to in to the future as well as recommend them highly to anyone.

Description of Work
This service was for simple maintenance on furnace and humidifier, but I've used them for years with excellent results on all of our HVAC equipment. In the past they replaced my furnace and added a whole home humidifier.

02/15/2012

Richard D.

They have always been great for me. When ever I call them for anything they come right out.

Description of Work
I had a new furnace and water heater installed.

JSW Heating & Cooling, LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Alternate phone is 315.400.7282

Offers by JSW Heating & Cooling, LLC on Angi
    Prime Heating and Air, LLC

2016-2020 Super Service Winners! Owner Duane Carr has worked in the HVAC industry since graduating from Thaddeus Stevens State College of Technology in 1997. Duane started Prime Heating and Air Conditioning to provide Syracuse and the CNY Region with a local, independently owned HVAC company that earns the trust of its customers by doing quality work at reasonable prices. With Duane's commitment to family and community, he's built his business to include his two brothers, Neal and Eric, to provide outstanding service and local community support.

Offers by Prime Heating and Air, LLC on Angi
    Do It Right Plumbing Inc

Licensed Master Plumber. All employees are security background checked. Small jobs. Big jobs. Residential and commercial plumbing. We also do our own digging for water and sewer services. We are professionals and will always strive to satisfy every customer. We stand behind our work and warranty everything we do. If you have an issue with our service please call our office and let us work to figure out a solution, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We want to be your plumber for life.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

How is JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. overall rated?

JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. open?

JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. provide

JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Does JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.?

Yes, JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers warranties.

What services does JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offer?

JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers the following services: Furnaces, Hot Water & Steam boilers, Air Purification, Humidifiers, Water Heaters, Air Conditioners, Electrical, Gas Lines, Gas Fireplaces