Charles Matthews General Contractor

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2013

I do all types of carpentry, any thing your home needs. I have done complete bathroom and kitchen remodels to additions....

Insulation Solutions

You never stop paying for your insulation choice. Our green solutions can reduce your heating and cooling cost by 25-50 %. See what we can do for you today

Race Pro Paintning

RACE PRO Painting is a highly skilled husband and wife owned and operated company. We have been in business for 3 years with a combined 20 years of experience. We take an extreme amount of pride in our work and never leave a job until the customer is 100 percent satisfied. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate! 315-908-0140.

Offers by Race Pro Paintning on Angi
Royalty Construction

We offer interior painting, trim, cabinet installations, and tile work

04/05/2018

Great! This contractor does excellent, quality work. Very reasonably priced, goes above and beyond to complete project in a timely manner and he also did additional work we requested that wasn’t included in the original quote. I have several projects that need to be completed and will definitely be calling on Mr. Matthews again!!

Description of Work
Two bathrooms remodeled

Category contractors,home remodeling

03/18/2016

My experience was excellent. I have recommended them to family and friends. They are honest. The quality of the work is high. The contractor is honest. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They did some kitchen tile and some woodworking trim in the kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,woodworking,home remodeling

08/20/2014

C.M. arrived when he said and completed job within budget and on time. He is clean and non-smoker.

Description of Work
Build 280 sq. ft. deck, stairs and landing. Remove (strip) old shake roof and replace with 24 squares of architecture shingles. Ice and water shield and ridge cap.

Category contractors,decks

01/23/2014

We are thrilled with the work he has done. He has great attention to detail. The quality is top notch. Being that it was an old farmhouse a number of problems were uncovered, unlevel floor and walls. He was able to level everything for proper hardwood flooring and drywall installation. He worked meticulously to preserve and restore the post and beam framing inside that is now a focal piece of a la...

Description of Work
We remodeled our 150 yr old farmhouse. Chuck Matthews installed drywall, trim, hardwood floors, tiling master bath, full bath, 1/2 bath as well as back splash in kitchen and tiling around fireplace. Custom built mantle and bookcases. He also helped install some of the appliances

Category contractors

Any thing your home needs I can do.