Tielis Landscaping & Tree Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2007

Tielis Landscaping & Tree Service is a professional arboricultural company based in Queens, NY. We are independently owned and in operation since 1998. We provide a full range of tree services throughout the tri-state area to our valued residential and commercial clients. Whether you are in need of emergency tree service, storm damage clean-up or simply would like to beautify your landscape, we have the skills, experience and equipment required to complete the work quickly, safely and on budget. No project is too big or too small for us to handle. Our excellent reputation is a direct result of acheiveing our customers complete satisifaction. TielisTreeService.com...

Starkie Brothers Landscaping Inc

Starkie Brothers Landscaping Inc

Award Winning Landscape Plantings, Construction & Masonry Designs for Over 40 Years! Our special talent is in developing our clients' visions - adding a spark of creativity to develop functional, high quality exterior living spaces. Our horticulturists, designers and architects insure that your landscape project will be a living, growing investment. Starkie Brothers grows 30 acres of ornamental trees and shrubs on the North Fork of Long Island. As commercial growers, we offer our clients several important benefits- better prices, high quality, and hearty Long Island Grown plants. WE DESIGN IT! WE PLANT IT! WE BUILD IT! WE GUARANTEE IT! Landscape Plantings...Design & Installation...Stone Veneer...BBQ's, Outdoor Kitchens, Pizza Ovens, Fireplaces, & Fire Pits...Poolside & Accents, Pergolas, Pavilions, & Gazebo's...Masonry Entrances, Driveways, Walks, Patios, Pools & Spas. Residential & Commercial - Licensed & Insured

Offers by Starkie Brothers Landscaping Inc on Angi

10/15/2020

They did a great job. Mark came over quickly and gave me a very reasonable price. And once they gave me a date, they show up on time and did a very clean job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut two trees and remove dead branch

08/11/2020

I contacted the main number to Tielis on three separate days over a one week period. Each time the friendly clerk took my information stating she would pass my urgent request to Erik. Erik never returned any of the calls. Due to the major storms I can understand a delay of estimate or service but it shouldn't take a week for an "A" rated contractor to simply return a call marked urgent. I'm sure E...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of dangerous branches dangling from a large tree and trimming of tree.

CATEGORY tree service

You’re right. We could have done a better job returning phone calls. More than 2,000 trees fell during the Isaias storm. Our phone rang off-the-hook for weeks. We have a better phone plan in place for the next natural disaster.

08/07/2020

Amazing- that's probably the one word I can use to describe this company. I called around getting estimates from so many companies and a lot of them were horribly price gouging in the middle of the aftermath of a hurricane. I called Tielis and the person who picked up was incredibly nice and professional. And not less than 5 minutes later, Erik called, we talked and he was at my house 15 minutes l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate your post and sharing your experience with us. Erik

07/27/2020

They were the best so far. They were professional. They did the job in a professional way. They did not over charge. They were reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut tree for me at the backyard for me

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for this very kind review of our services. We are so appreciate your time to share your experience working with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you! Tielis Landscaping

11/19/2019

Eric never showed up. (Update) Eric never showed up for the estimate appointment and never called until after I posted a partial review here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY tree service

We apologize for missing the appointment.

Emergency Tree Service, Storm Damage Clean-up, Tree & Shrub Removal, Tree Pruning & Trimming, Crown Raising, Utility Line Clearance, Tree Shaping, Tree Topping, Transplanting, Shrub Pruning & Trimming, Stump & Root Grinding, Stump Removal, Cabling, Bracing & Support Systems and Land Clearing.