FOSTER'S TREE SVC

837 BEACH ST

Lindenhurst, NY 11757

10/20/2017

Lynn O.

They worked on my neighbors property on a tree that hangs over mine. They only did half the tree which elderly neighbor thought he were paying for trimming the whole tree. Workers left a mess in my yard. Called Foster's to give me an estimate for my side. They came gave a great estimate and said they would clean the mess. Never showed for 2 appointments and did not return 10 phones calls. None of which were nasty. Bills is very nice, but unfortunately not reliable.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

08/16/2017

Diana L.

Fantastic. I have only used Fosters for all my tree needs. Ralph is the Best - Professional, and **** good at what he does. He once removed a tree from my driveway with a car I didn't have the key for right next to it !! Wasn't a problem for him at all. I Highly recommend Fosters Tree Service.

Description of Work
Trees removed - Trees trimmed

04/24/2017

Chris W.

Excellent work from an excellent company. Prices are good, quality is great, and they actually take pride in what they are doing. Will definitely use them again. Best tree service in Lindenhurst. Very professional they went above and beyond. Don't hesitate to give them a call.

Description of Work
Removed 3 trees and grinded stumps

03/13/2012

Susan H.

He is reasonable and fair.

Description of Work
He cut down a tree.

Benjamin Tree Services

Benjamin Tree Services Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

J&S landscaping and Tree Service

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Tree & Landscape Service

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Tree services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!