FOSTER'S TREE SVC

With Angi since June 2010

Perla Tree Service

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Tree services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Off The Top Tree Service

Off The Top Tree Service is one of the leading tree cutting company in the Nassau And Suffolk Area. Specializing in all phases of residential and commercial tree cutting operations. Off The Top Tree Service is as careful to your environment as possible. We provide complete removal of all branches and wood.

LI Landscaping and Tree Service Corp

Specializing in landscaping & tree services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/20/2017

They worked on my neighbors property on a tree that hangs over mine. They only did half the tree which elderly neighbor thought he were paying for trimming the whole tree. Workers left a mess in my yard. Called Foster's to give me an estimate for my side. They came gave a great estimate and said they would clean the mess. Never showed for 2 appointments and did not return 10 phones calls. None of ...

Description of Work
Tree pruning

08/16/2017

Fantastic. I have only used Fosters for all my tree needs. Ralph is the Best - Professional, and **** good at what he does. He once removed a tree from my driveway with a car I didn't have the key for right next to it !! Wasn't a problem for him at all. I Highly recommend Fosters Tree Service.

Description of Work
Trees removed - Trees trimmed

04/24/2017

Excellent work from an excellent company. Prices are good, quality is great, and they actually take pride in what they are doing. Will definitely use them again. Best tree service in Lindenhurst. Very professional they went above and beyond. Don't hesitate to give them a call.

Description of Work
Removed 3 trees and grinded stumps

03/13/2012

He is reasonable and fair.

Description of Work
He cut down a tree.