3G Electrical Contracting Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

4.2

3G Electrical Contracting Inc is a full service electrical contractor for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our company is a licensed and insured family owned business. 24 hour emergency service available....

Popkin & Son Electric

Since 1967 Popkin Electric has been servicing Nassau and Western Suffolk homeowners. We address every job, no matter the size, with integrity, professionalism and the understanding that your home is your castle. We are affiliated with the Nassau Electric League (NEL), the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). 24 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by flat/hourly rate. No travel charges. Additional contact names - Paul A. Popkin Electrical Service Inc, Popkin & Son Electric, Popkin Electric & Mr. Electric, Paul A. Popkin & Son Electrical Services Inc.

AF ELECTRICAL CORPORATION

AF Electric Corporation is your industry expert in. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with you!

Offers by AF ELECTRICAL CORPORATION on Angi
J&C Plumbing and Electrical

My business is self owned in which I do electrical job such electrical repair across the board new installations remodeling of a kitchen,bath etc. you can call me at 3477037223 thank you for viewing my page .

05/24/2016

Gary was very courteous and super responsive to our call. His crew is very neat and courteous too. They showed up on time did the work, cleaned up, and called back the following day to see if everything was fine I would definitely have 3G back to do any electrical work in my house. .

Description of Work
Replaced switch and wired a new light in my living room Installed new lighting in my remodeled kitchen

05/24/2016

They came on time put drop cloths down covered the furniture they were very neat and polite. when they were done they cleaned up as if they were not their.

Description of Work
installed hi hats in den and mounted tv to wall

05/02/2016

Description of Work
Did electrical installation of whole house generator. Asked for electrical certificate I order for village inspector to sign off and Never got it despite my calling them for several months! Had to not only pay for an inspection as well as hiring another electrician to correct several issues which were not up to code. Needless to say after months and $2000.00 later I got my certificate.

02/21/2013

He was really good. He came when he said he would. He was very nice, and he came when he was supposed to. He completed all the work. He explained to us what he was doing while he was here. Our overall experience with them is excellent. We would definitely use him again if we had the need.

Description of Work
GNS Electrical Contracting Inc fixed an electrical connection downstairs for the outside lamp for us.

07/13/2012

The guy from GNS Electrical Contracting Inc. was extraordinary. He came in to do a simple job that took him to go in and out of my house to purchase the needed tools and he did not charge me anything extra for all the extra work he did. He did not complain; he was just a wonderful professional.

Description of Work
GNS Electrical Contracting Inc. repaired our electrical panel.

Category electrician

New Construction. Dormers & Extensions. Renovations. Service Upgrades. Maintenance. Landscape Lighting. Pools. CATV. Communications. Audio Visual.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check