CORNERSTONE BUILDERS

With Angi since August 2010

2.4

Bath Fitter of Buffalo

BATH FITTER of BUFFALO is Western New York’s leading one day bath remodeling company. We offer customer made acrylic bath tub liner, free standing acrylic bath tubs, tub-to-shower conversions and one piece shower enclosures. Our products are custom made to fit over existing fixtures or are made to replace an existing tub or shower, for quick and clean bathroom renovations that will last a lifetime. With our tub to shower conversions, we can convert your existing tub into a mobility friendly walk in shower. All of our Installers and Sales consultants are factory trained. All of our team works directly for us, we do not sub contract out our work. Franchise owned and operated by Ideal Bathroom Solutions LLC., doing business as Bath Fitter.

Offers by Bath Fitter of Buffalo on Angi
Handyman Extraordinaire

Family owned and operated for 7 years. With over 25 years of experience in the home remodel and repair industry. We pride ourselves on customer service and quality of work. You can feel comfortable that your handyman project will be dealt with professionally and with care. Mike will be onsite to coordinate your project and to see the project through to completion.

A2Z Handyman & Contracting Services

A2Z Handyman Services provide our valued residential and commercial customers insured and experienced handyman, home-improvement, and contracting services across the WNY area. A2Z values quality workmanship in every job big or small, inside or outside, our commitment to our clients is to treat each house like it's our own.

04/09/2016

. History of Association with Michael: Approximately, 14 years ago Michael installed composite deck flooring; the workmanship and attention to detail as well as the pricing was satisfactory--except that after the job was complete, he said that he underestimated the cost and requested an additional $100. I was pleased with his performance and had no reason to question the additional charge. Through...

Description of Work
Micheal Siejak, DBA as Cornerstone Builders failed to replace faulty materials he installed in replacing door framing on a garage. Also, he failed to secure the overhead strip. (Essentially, Cornerstone Builders is a one man operation, with Michael as that one worker.) He argued that the faulty materials were the responsibility of the supplier not the contractor (him). The agreement was that Michael was to install vinyl covering to the frame of the two car garage. When he removed the existing vinyl framing he said that the underlying existing wood showed water damage and recommended replacement. I authorized the wood replacement. He completed the job and was paid in cash (his preference). Approximately 8 months later, the vinyl began bubbling. Michael responded to my call, took pictures and said he would confer with his supplier. No word for months. I Called again. By this time, the bubbling had advanced nearly 3/4 up the length of the frame. Michael said he did not know the cause and that it wasn't his problem. I had two more workmen look at it and each knew immediately what the problem was--untreated wood, the wood that Michael replaced experienced water condensation and the moisture interacted negatively with the vinyl trim. The replacement repair was under $100, the wood was sealed with two coats of polyurethane and new vinyl was installed. The overhead trim was sagging and simply needed additional nails, which should have been done initially.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,doors

08/04/2014

Overcharged, decent work, painting, so so, cleaned up drywall dust not very well, had to leave early a few days to pick up children.

Description of Work
Repaired water damaged drywall and ceiling. Finished a job started by another. Felt overcharged.

Category handyman service

10/30/2013

I never heard from him, and I tried calling to request a follow-up, but he still has not responded. I'm not sure why he would bother to come out to my house if he did not intend to follow up. The work in question was repairing a tile shower, ceiling water damage repair, and some painting, all of which the companies advertises it has capabilities in.

Description of Work
Responded to my initial call and came to my house to discuss an estimate. He seemed very nice and qualified, but did not provide an estimate at the time. He said he would follow up with an estimate.

Category handyman service