Class Carpet Floor & Home

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2006

1 Year Interest Free Financing. Family owned since 1989, Class Carpet Floor & Home is the leading service provider for ALL types of Flooring, Rugs, Window Treatments, Hardwood Floor Refinishing and Kitchen & Bath. We're well known for our personalized service, top-notch install team and products & services to satisfy every preference and budget. Specializing in: -ALL Types of Flooring, Rugs & Carpeting -ALL Types of Window Treatments -Wood Floor Refinishing -Area Rugs -Carpet, Rug, & Upholstery Cleaning -Interior Painting -Kitchen & Bath...

A Service Provider's profile image

+16 more images

tile installation202211758
Here's a bath remodel completed. As always, we create the utmost value for our customers by supplying & installing everything ourselves - all the building materials, the tile & stone & of course all the bath fixtures (vanity/medicine cabinet/shower door/panel/toilet etc). The photo slideshow gives an in-depth look of our workmanship, design ideas & materials used to not only create a beautiful bathroom, but one that adds real appraised value to the home. However, there's nothing like seeing it LIVE and In-person. So what are you waiting for? Call now to schedule an all-access tour of our brand-new showroom, where you can sample the latest model baths for yourself! You'll be quite surprised at how affordable our prices are, thus making any project with us a worthwhile investment!
Full Bath Remodel - Massapequa project

tile installation

202211758
The North Ritz Club - Syosset project
The North Ritz Club - Syosset

tile installation

flooring (189)carpet installation (148)hardwood floors (37)tile installation (17)window treatment (10)home remodeling (9)carpet cleaning (11)upholstery cleaning (5)basement remodeling (4)floor cleaning (4)oriental rug cleaning (3)interior painting (3)

08/08/2022

Lisa G.

Class Carpet, Floor and Home exceeded my expectations. They installed flooring for my bathroom, my entire main floor, and carpet for the stairs. The workers were extremely professional and the prices were more than fair! I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of home improvement! It was a pleasant experience from start to end!

Description of Work
New flooring was put down on the entire downstairs as well as the bathroom. New carpeting was put down on the stairs.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, window treatments, home remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

08/03/2022

Fisnik K.

Exquisitely Done. Exceptional Service.

Description of Work
Carpet Installed

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

08/01/2022

Kathryn B.

Extremely happy with the sanding and refinishing job completed by CCFH! From start to finish, the level of care and detail was very evident. I was especially impressed with how they sanded my railings. They did it all by hand, even managing all the tough to reach areas around the posts. The photos don't even do enough justice. They were also extremely neat and meticulous. I never thought it possible to make my old Levittown staircase look brand new! The craftsmanship was unbelievable and you can really tell they take pride in their work. CCFH did an excellent job at a fair price. I highly recommend to anyone needing home improvement!

Description of Work
Stairs refinished and carpet runner installed.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 39819476

08/01/2022

Ann S.

10 STARS!! No really, 5 stars doesn't do any justice. Class always meets & exceeds our expectations & the workmanship is always top top notch. We've been customers for past 10+ years. We bought all our carpeting & vinyl flooring here & recently hired them to install a natural stone countertop & backsplash in our Levittown kitchen. Originally, we made the mistake of getting cheap quality granite from Home Depot that stained very easy & after only few years, we needed to update. Class made the process SUPER easy & smooth for us. Kevin showed us all the quartz samples in showroom, we easily chose a style & color we loved. He advised us to use an undermount sink to create more counter space & a neater overall look. We wisely listened. Then only a week after ordering the slab, the stone arrived & they began fabrication. A few 'days' later, not weeks not months.. literally a few days later they call to schedule our delivery & install. Amazing! And they even scheduled the guys to remove & take away our old crappy counters only one day before they installed the new. This was very caring & helpful, as it was only 1 day without counters. Again, they think of everything & the photos really show the incredible workmanship & attention to detail. My husband & I cannot thank Class enough for all the expertise, care & beautiful work they have done in our home. 10 stars all the way!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 39819080

07/29/2022

Joan M.

I researched several businesses to replace area rugs in my living area and hallway. During my initial search @ Class Carpet Floor & Home, I was extremely pleased with the customer service, carpet selection and pricing. For those reasons I made my decision to purchase from them. When I returned several weeks later ready to purchase, the sales associate was very helpful in showing me carpet samples that coordinated with my new furniture upholstery. I will be reaching out to them again within the next few months to replace my bedroom carpet. Excellent overall experience.

Description of Work
New Area Rugs

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Beth F.

Excellent. They had exactly what we wanted and showed up to install when the said they would. Did an excellent neat job.

Description of Work
Runner up my stairs

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 39815862

Elaine L.

From start to the completed job everyone was knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
We needed to carpet our 2 stairwells.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

Francine G.

The ripped up and removed carpet before laying down new carpet. I used Class Carpet almost 20 years ago when I bought my house and did not hesitate to use them again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/27/2022

Ioannis N.

Went great, supervisor on the job was a gentleman and knew the work well.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

09/23/2021

kathleen C.

I hired Class a few years ago to do all my flooring and carpeting. I recently hired Class to remodel my main bathroom. They helped me with the entire bath design. Not only did they supply & install all the tile, but also all the bath fixtures - the vanity, medicine cabinet, toilet, bathtub, shower panel, even the super quiet ceiling fan. The quality is WAY better than what I had before from Home Depot & at a MUCH better price since they wholesale direct! I never thought I could get such high end fixtures at such reasonable prices. My favorite feature of the LED medicine cabinet is the make-up mirror on the inside & the lighting. It is actually a perfectly lit make-up mirror! My 2nd favorite is the shower panel, which really feels like a Spa - the multiple body jets & hand spray functions make me feel like I'm receiving 5 star treatment at a luxury Spa. It's INCREDIBLE, to say the least. I'm so happy I came back to Class for my bath remodel. They over deliver as usual, and we've already referred a few people to them who are also looking to do a bath remodel. Thanks again Class, you guys are THE BEST!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, tiling, flooring, carpeting, window treatments, rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, window treatments, home remodeling, interior painters, floor cleaning, basement remodeling, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 39485212

11/20/2020

FRANCES P.

Excellent work. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
2 bedroom carpeting and runner for steps

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

07/31/2020

Linda C.

It was great and they were excellent. They were professional, easy to work with, very nice and gentlemen. They came when they were supposed to come and did the work .

Description of Work
They did window treatments for me.

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

07/10/2020

Ira S.

FOR ALL OF YOUR DECORATING NEEDS We had the pleasure of working with Lonny their terrific, patient, knowledgeable, salesperson, three times already. We were completely satisfied with our carpet in the bedroom and hallway, our den and dining room window treatments, and our brand new vinyl tile floors in the hallway, living room, and dining room. You can not beat their prices, selection, service and installation. We had the most wonderful person, Julio, as our installer for the carpet and floors...they are PERFECT!!! SERIOUSLY DON'T BOTHER GOING ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

Description of Work
Carpet, Vinyl Flooring & Window Treatments

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, window treatments

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 38710273

07/06/2020

Harold S.

Process was very smooth. Accurate and professional. All areas were measured. Kevin gave us good advice fir carpets. Roy installed carpets well and accurate. They installed the runners really good. Photo illustrates a job well done. Will recommend yo others.

Description of Work
Install carpet in bedrooms. Hallway, and stairs. Had atea rug put in our new home.

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 38709527

07/02/2020

Elena R.

Staff & Contractors were friendly, professional, knowledgeable, punctual, fast and neat. Wide selection of tiles. Would recommend to anyone looking for a Tile Company that is thorough, efficient and experienced. Received 3 quotes and by far the best value!!! Can’t wait to work with Class, Carpet and Flooring on the next project!

Description of Work
Lay Porcelain floor tile In kitchen, 2nd bathroom, laundry room and pantry

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 38691787

06/08/2020

Deanna C.

When looking for a carpet for our newly renovated basement we were looking for a reasonable and professional carpet company. When class carpet came on our Google search with their amazing reviews, we had to give them a try. We had many carpet companies come here for quotes. We decided to go with class carpet for their amazing prices and their professionalism. Alex and Kevin was our main point of contact and they both did an amazing job with their communication and following up. They were also very flexible during this extremely hard times. They told us that it would take approximately 2 to 3 weeks for our carpet to come in. The carpet came in super fast and we were able to get it installed when we wanted. The day of installation was easy and stress-free. Both installers did an amazing job. we had a special request on our staircase and he was able to complete the request and it came out amazing. The carpet is super soft and goes beautiful with our paint choice. I have nothing but good things to say about this carpet company. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet install

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 38626178

06/05/2020

Elizabeth F.

What can I say about Class Carpet and Floor Superstore. I had my hardwood floors repaired and refinished. They came out great! Everyone I dealt with was really friendly and professional. Ali is really knowledgeable when it comes to wood flooring. I had very bad buckling in a few areas. I was afraid I would need to replace all the floors but thankfully they were able to make the repairs and my floors look brand new, actually they look better now then when they were new after Sandy. I am very happy with a results, not to mention their pricing was so reasonable. I highly recommend CC&FS.

Description of Work
Wood floors repaired and refinished

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 38621398

05/05/2020

Tracy R.

Everyone made the experience pleasant. I purchase and had installed 3 carpets and found out they sold and installed floors as well and was ecstatic!! They installed my floors a few months ago and they look beautiful!!!

Description of Work
Floors and carpets

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 38542800

04/30/2020

Robin & Steven K.

They did an excellent job, the staff was very informative, very cooperative, and the installer was very efficient. They were on time, thorough, and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They put down a new kitchen floor.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

01/02/2020

Brian D.

Kevin our sales person was incredible. Knowledgable, ethical, and friendly. He guided us through the process and delivered on every promise. Ali and the install team were top notch and clearly care about the quality of their work. I highly recommend this company and specifically Kevin and Ali for your home service needs.

Description of Work
We needed our floors refinished and stained.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

Review for Class Carpet Floor & Home  - 29 Jerusalem Ave., Levittown, NY - 38310782

08/30/2019

P L.

The installation, fit, finish and carpet quality all are excellent. Kevin and his team were all knowledgeable and professional to deal with and the price point for the product was fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
Carpeted stairway to second floor

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

08/29/2019

nadine S.

from the moment i walked in I was greeted by Lonny the expert, knowledgeable and kind sales man. Everything was perfect from that moment on the suggestions he made for bedroom and hallway and stairs were magnificent Julio put the carpet down with perfection and Kevin called to make sure I was happy I would suggest this place to anyone who's looking for carpet or flooring because they are the best.

Description of Work
They installed carpet floor in my bedroom, hallway and stairs.

Work Completed On 08/10/2019