Bugs R Us Pest Services Inc

New York: Pest Control
09/21/2022

19 Albatross Rd

Levittown, NY 11756

Bugs "R" Us was started in 1996 by current owner Steve Palmer. Mr. Palmer personally oversees all business operations in order to ensure all work is done in a professional manner. We do not sub contract to any other company so you can be assured that we will give you personal attention. 32 yrs experience. Award Winning!...

pest control (111)animal removal (8)

07/06/2020

No termites, but I had an ant problem that was resolved quickly. Honest & reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/18/2020

Steve is a nice guy, easy to get along with, answers all your questions and concerns. Reasonably priced. Gets to your house in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Installed termite bait stations around outside of house

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/09/2020

Great. Good price and was able to get the job done.

Description of Work
Any extermination

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

06/12/2019

The owner of this business, Steve Palmer is a consummate professional. He responded to my request for pest control services in Nassau County, Long Island in a timely manner and promptly worked with me to schedule an appointment right away. When he worked on the pest problem, he did a thorough job using a highly effective chemical service. It was also good that Steve gave me detailed instructions o...

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

Thank you for that comment, Bugs R Us is here for you 24/7 , we are just a phone call away.

05/16/2019

Steve is very responsive and the price was fair. He had to come back for some lingering ants and did it promptly and without complaints. His price was very reasonable and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I needed to get ants out of my house and garage

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

04/29/2019

Steve came by on time and sprayed inside and outside. Also gave us some tops of entry points. Very happy with service. However we are getting a few ants back but I have peace of mind that I can call Steve to perform a follow up treatment if required at no additional cost.

Description of Work
I needed inside and outside treatment for ants

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

That you for that nice comment

04/14/2018

Fine. I had posted a negative review when they did not come and could not be reached by phone. Steve came today and did the service free of charge to make up for the poor service. He had a family emergency and had left another technician in charge. The technician did not do the scheduled work and has been fired. I did suggest that Steve improve his phone service so if that he can be reached if the...

Description of Work
Pest services.

Work Completed On 04/14/2018

Thank you very much for that revised comment we are here for you always whenever you need us we will make sure that we are phone call away

04/14/2018

Excellent customer service, price, punctuality and overall great service.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

03/31/2018

We woke up to a swarm of termites on our front porch which some made their way inside the home. We check around the house and found a corner with tiny white termites. We freaked!! We called a few places and no one was able to come in right away except for Bugs R Us. They said they would come in the late afternoon after they finished all their scheduled appointments but for the meantime to spray wi...

Description of Work
Removal of Termites

Work Completed On 03/31/2018

No thank you bugs r us prides itself on not only taking care of your situation but finding out why you have a situation at all to begin with. We are there for you 24 hours a day 365. Thanks again

11/08/2017

The owner Steve cane to the house. He looked over my entire house and located the problem areas. He gave me a very good price (had 2 other estimates). He is charging $850 and he will be coming four times a year. He was very professional and trustworthy. He was neat and clean. I would highly recommend Bugs R Us to everyone.

Description of Work
I needed termite work done.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

Thank you so much for that comment, it means the world to us to make you happy we are always there for you 365

Pest Control - Bed Bugs, Ants, Crickets, Ear Wigs, Flies, Mosquitos, Roaches, Termites, Ticks

Possums, Raccoons, Wildlife.