ANDY'S CARPENTRY LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2006

Home Improvement Specialist / Repairs and Remodeling. An owner operator company who provides a personal service with Reliable, Quality Work and Honest Rates. No job to small. Make Your Wish List Today. BBB (A+), Super Service Award winner for the EIGHTH YEAR. Handy Person Service Provided....

ERIC JANSSEN MASONRY CONTRACTOR LLC

Eric Janssen Masonry is a classic small business, owner operated and with one long term employee. Eric specializes in the small jobs and repairs that other companies don't. You will be working with Eric from start to finish. He is present on the job site during all phases of job, from initial estimate to clean up. Most of our company's work is obtained by recommendation or referral only.

Double D Pavers Inc

With over 16 years of professional paver experience, we are here to address all your paving needs. Double D Pavers specializes in driveways, pool decks, walkways, retaining walls and more. We also offer concrete and asphalt services. Our goal is to provide professional and high quality services from start to finish. You can be expected to involved in every step ensuring that your project reflects your style, and needs. To see why our business is the trusted expert for your next project please visit our google business page to read several 5 star reviews and visit our website at ddpavers.com

Offers by Double D Pavers Inc on Angi
Carl Bongiorno & Sons, Inc

Landscape Design and all phases of Masonry work

10/22/2019

Andy is professional, polite and punctual. A job well done. Highly recommend and would use again.

Description of Work
Repaired door frame

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking

12/05/2017

We hired Andy to patch and paint a hole left after getting a TV wall mounted by Best Buy. Andy had to make three trips to our house do a perfect job which he did. The patch is perfect and undetectable, so much better than we had expected. Andy was prompt, clean, pleasant, charged a very reasonable rate and was even nice to our dogs! It's gratifying to see such an honest skilled craftsman in this d...

Description of Work
Patch and paint drywall hole

Category drywall,interior painters

08/18/2017

The price was good. The quality of the work was good. He was very pleasant and laid everything out on paper, along with every bit of material he used.

Description of Work
Installed insulation and a wall in an attic. He also left a space for me to crawl into in case someone had to get in to look at the house. He filled in two cracks in my living area.

Category drywall,insulation

08/09/2017

He returned my phone call when I left a message. He called ahead and said he was running ahead of schedule and asked to come over early. I said that was fine and he met me early, he let me know his pricing is $70/ hr. I showed him the job and he told me that it would take about 6 hours for the work to be done. I feel that this way too high of an estimation and that there's no way it would take 6 h...

Description of Work
Replace AC unit

Category handyman service

08/02/2017

i'm delighted with the result and have already hired andy for more work exterior woodwork.

Description of Work
a new door needed to be installed on the side of my garage.

Category woodworking,doors

08/02/2017

excellent job: tight, level, everything was right.

Description of Work
exterior door (garage) replaced

Category handyman service

07/21/2017

Andy is a Class Act! I hired another guy who was a neighbor but Andy came on time for the estimate. Even though I told him I had hired someone else, he looked at the job, made very good suggestions, and was just a good guy! If I ever need a carpenter again I will call him.

Description of Work
Deck repair

Category decks,drywall,handyman service,woodworking

11/15/2016

Andy is a true character, and a true professional. On removal of the drop ceiling, there was found to be a plaster ceiling which needed to come down. This added to the time and expense. He did the work alone. Cleanup was effective, and done nightly. We now have a beautiful ceiling with a chandelier and crown moulding. We could not be happier with Andy, and we will use him again and recommend him t...

Description of Work
We had a drop ceiling which needed to come down, to be replaced with sheetrock.

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,insulation,remodeling,woodworking

10/09/2016

Very well, the work was beautiful no problems. On time from estimate to completion of job.

Description of Work
Dry wall in kitchen ceiling had to be installed, from skylight that was removed. Call once and he got right back to.

Category contractors,drywall,plastering

05/13/2016

Andy was always on time, professional, efficient and careful to explain in detail what he planned to do. All the work to be done was detailed in writing before he began the job. All the work was completed as detailed. The repairs in the basement (the only ones that can be readily seen) were such that I couldn't even tell the holes had ever been there! Not only did he do a beautiful job, but he is ...

Description of Work
Andy repaired holes made by a plumber in order to access a leaky pipe. The holes were in the back wall of the kitchen cabinet beneath the sink, the back wall behind the dishwasher, and the ceiling and wall in the finished basement.

Category drywall

HOME IMPROVEMENT. DRYWALL & SPACKLING. WINDOWS & INTERIOR DOOR INSTALLATION. INTERIOR PAINTING. KITCHEN, BATH & FINISHED BASEMENTS, REPAIRS & REMODELING, HANDYMAN SERVICES

DORMERS. EXTENSIONS. CONCRETE. ROOFING.