Absolute Electrical Services Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

I have been in business since 1994. I have been doing electrical work since 1981 and have worked in all phases of electrical construction. Minimal service charge with free repair. Honest and ethical business practices. Reliable phone quotes so you'll know whether you can start the hiring procedure. No subcontractors, just hardworking electricians supporting their families. Perfect service for more than 17 years and i have never taken money for a job unless they were satisfied. Hopefully you will allow me to service your electrical needs. Thanks A LOT!...

I am a sole operator with 30 years of experience. We have completed more than 3000 roofs in my career. I provide clear and complete estimates free of charge. From my first site visit to final clean up of a completed project, I am on site ready to answer any questions. Let us help you with your next roofing project.

Angus Theriault & Sons – Providing Residential and Commercial Roofing Services in Westchester County and Surrounding Areas for Over 75 Years. Integrity and quality work have been prime ingredients in our success from the start. We have built a solid reputation on customer satisfaction, achieved through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service.Angus Theriault & Sons specializes in residential roofing, sheet metal fabrication, gutters, soffit, fascia, copper and aluminum work and more. We can suggest the best application for your particular needs whether it be maintenance, reinforcement, restoration or a complete new roofing system. We carefully estimate every job, quote a reasonable price and complete the work in the shortest time possible. We are licensed, insured, and certified by the manufacturers and provide superior craftsmanship and experienced professionalism. Additional Email: Info@Westchesterroofer.Com

We specialize in all phases of design, construction, and remodeling. We are a family owned and operated business with over 20 years in the industry. Bill has worked every angle of construction from distribution to project manager, giving him the knowledge of materials, their pros and cons and what is right for the job. Integrity is our way, and your 100% satisfaction is our priority. "We are family and we take care of families"

06/04/2019

It went well but the problem persisted & Con Edison had to do additional work outside of the home to fix all of my issues.

Description of Work
The circuit box had to be replaced

09/12/2017

Job went very smoothly. Technician was a real nice guy and explained all steps of install and how to operate.

Description of Work
Whole house surge protector

08/16/2017

Excellent, they were On my way! time and professional and helpful in recommending other services

Description of Work
outside outlets

01/19/2017

Great, Russell arrived as scheduled, assessed the situation, and promptly fixed the problem in the electrical panel within 10-15 minutes.

Description of Work
Needed to fix electric sockets that stopped working.

10/31/2016

It went great. I ended up hiring to do all the electrical jobs in the house. I really appreciate a knowledgeable electrician with a professional competent friendly staff.

Description of Work
I bought a surge protector for our home

Category electrician

Safety inspections. Attic fans. Smoke alarms. Lighting. Surge protection. TV installations. Ceiling fans. Phone & internet jacks. Electrical. Pool & spa wiring. Surround sound systems.