360 Home Improvements Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

General Remodeling

360 Home Improvements is full service general contracting company. Owner operated, where the owner is not a salesman but is on every job-site. We offer all remodeling aspects and repair services. Subcontractors are utilized where licensed occupations, such as electric and plumbing are required. 360 offers free estimates. Workmanship warranties are provided and assistance with material warranties where necessary....

Stone Electric

Precision Painting Plus of Long Island

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the Long Island area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

SOUTH SHORE PAINTING & PLASTERING CORP.

Hi - I'm Ed the Painter. I will perform your estimate, be there when my crews show up, and I will supervise your project from start to finish. That is my promise to you !!! "We Refuse Unhappy Customers"

09/26/2012

360 Home Improvements are professional, I like their pricing, communication, quality and a take of this to detail. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They did painting.

Category interior painters

Dormers, extensions, kitchen remodel, bath remodel, basements, decks, windows and door replacements, interior finish and tile setting. Licensed and insured in Nassau and Suffolk Counties

Visa, Check