V & S Tile LLC & Bathroom Remodeling Co

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2010

155 B Wade Road

Latham, NY 12110

We are a family owned company that offers a high quality work in tile installation and bathroom remodeling!!! Visit our website at www.vsbathtile.com...

tile installation (73)home remodeling (51)flooring (17)plumbers (9)interior painting (8)lighting (8)cabinet makers (7)glass repair (6)electrician (6)ceiling fan installation (3)woodworking (3)

07/06/2021

Great, workers arrived on time and completed work in a timely fashion. Workers very proficient and professional in their duties. Workers were very considerate and respectful on existing items in the house. I was kept apprised of work being done and any problems with the construction. Very happy with the finished job, I’m jumping up and down with joy. Definitely would hire again

Description of Work
Replace floor tile, wainscoting walls, install sink and vanity, and toilet paint room

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

01/14/2021

We couldn’t be happier with our finished bathroom. Sergey came to look and made several suggestions than enhanced our ideas. His projection in cost and time to complete were spot on. The crew who spoke mainly Russian were very polite, cleaned up daily, and the work was excellent. Sergey checked in almost every day. We’ve already talked to him about doing our 2nd bathroom. We highly recommend V&S T...

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Review for V & S Tile LLC & Bathroom Remodeling Co - 155 B Wade Road, Latham, NY - 39134123

11/22/2020

He showed up for the appointment to get an estimate but I never received an estimate. When I called to follow-up V&S Tile told me it would be emailed out by Monday.. That was 30 days ago. They wasted my time and effort.

Description of Work
Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/19/2020

Sergey and his crew are the best. I’ve never done a huge project like this and have heard the horror stories. I can’t tell you how much I trusted them, how fair they were, professional and OMG, the result was more then I ever could imagine. I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
Remodel of kitchen and bathroom

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Review for V & S Tile LLC & Bathroom Remodeling Co - 155 B Wade Road, Latham, NY - 39036663

08/08/2020

We asked Sergey to come look at our bathroom and give us a quote for a remodel. He spent about a half hour looking at it and another half hour talking with my wife and I to see what we were looking for in a completed project. This is our only bathroom so one of the needs was for the toilet to be reconnected every night when they left. Sergey had a crew working on the bathroom every morning. They g...

Description of Work
Complete remodel of bathroom

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Review for V & S Tile LLC & Bathroom Remodeling Co - 155 B Wade Road, Latham, NY - 38783787

07/31/2020

Sergey and his team were professional and thorough. Their attention to every detail was amazing. If we had questions or needed to make any changes they were there to help and give us advice and suggestions to make our bathroom complete. Great team to work with! Job was done in great time and shows high quality craftsmanship. We are very pleased with the finished product. We would definitely hire t...

Description of Work
Complete Master Bath Remodel

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Review for V & S Tile LLC & Bathroom Remodeling Co - 155 B Wade Road, Latham, NY - 38764359

06/07/2020

V&S provided excellent service to replace our aged shower. They were on-time and answered our questions along the way. The product they installed (Swanstone) is beautiful. We are very pleased with our project and would highly recommend V&M if you want a job well done at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
We needed a shower replaced.

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

05/24/2020

We had been considering remodeling our thirty-five-year-old bathroom for many years but couldn't find the right contractor. We started combing through Angie's List and stumbled upon V&S Tile & Bath Remodeling in Latham, NY. We read through almost 100 reviews with an average of 4.82/5.00 stars and thought these guys were too good to be true. Not so! They came in here and in 5 days, as promised, rem...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,glass repair,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Review for V & S Tile LLC & Bathroom Remodeling Co - 155 B Wade Road, Latham, NY - 38589548

02/26/2020

Fantastic! V & S Tile gets a 10 of 10 rating! Professional & dependable my satisfaction came 1st & foremost! We needed a full kitchen remodel from floor to ceiling & there were a few challenges for them as the house is older. Leveling the floor, widening a doorway to the living room, installing new cabinets to perfection! The entire team were so friendly answering all my questions keeping me updat...

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

07/05/2019

This is my second time utilizing Sergey and his team at V & S Tile LLC. Four years ago, when we first purchased our home, a 1800s farm house we had them retile our floors in the kitchen, pantry, and bathroom. The floors at the time were horrible and pitched and they did an excellent job on making the floors look beautiful. When it came time to remodel our bathroom we first received a quote from a ...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, gutted to the studs, new walls, ceiling, shower, toilet, vanity, and light.

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

Tile Installation and Complete Bathroom Remodeling One day tub or shower renovation including all new tub, plumbing, hardiebacker, waterproofing, tile & grout starting at $4,500. Please call for more details!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check