Chameleon Property Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2009

Our Arbor Team or Landscape division is here working safely for you going into our 13th year. At Chameleon Property Services we offer a range of professional tree removal solutions using some of the latest equipment available. Our landscape division is currently busy working on paver walkways and

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Tree Removal with crane

tree service

202212304
Remove three dead Ash trees that were very brittle and unsafe.
View project

snow removal (85)lawn & landscaping (25)tree service (8)hardscaping (4)excavating (4)stone & gravel (2)lawn care (66)leaf removal (26)mulch delivering (16)pressure washing (9)deck cleaning (5)interior painting (2)

07/11/2022

Katie G.

Chameleon’s service was very reasonably priced, accommodating & straight forward. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was dealing with but needed an honest assessment and flexibility in possible result options. I was given good advice w an estimate for the initial assessment that was very reasonable & honored when the project was completed. Work was done quickly & management was very responsive. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
unknown tank assessment

Category excavators

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

Thanks! I’m glad we could help and excited with the outcome.

03/25/2022

Chase F.

Tree was fallen over on our porch, we had chameleon come in to get it cleared for us and they had everything looking amazing in a very timely manner. 100% satisfied with the result and professionalism. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Tree needed to be cut up and removed

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

03/25/2022

Simeon L.

I would absolutely hire chameleon property services again! Top quality work and vary friendly personnel. 100% recommended

Description of Work
N/A

Category excavators

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

10/22/2021

Ronald H.

I really like them. I enjoyed talking to that person. He gave me knowledge and advice and I would like to use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned up spring yard.

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

05/24/2021

Charles D.

They dethatched the lawn beautifully with new equipment and carefully moved a boulder from one location to another. These are very competent, knowledgeable and friendly folks.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Happy we could be of help!

09/28/2020

Jim L.

Very well service and price were great

Description of Work
Lawn aeration and over seeding

Category lawn service, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

08/13/2020

Jeff K.

Consultant showed up very soon after our phone conversation. He inspected the lawn and was very knowledgeable and insightful. I wasn't aware they cut down trees either.He quoted me a very reasonable price if I needed my Ash tree removed.He was honest about the lawn and recommended different methods to use to ensure a healthy lawn.A+ in my book!

Description of Work
Turf and tree consultation

Category lawn service, tree service, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

06/07/2020

LeRoy W.

Everything went good, they did a great job, did all work requested, very knowledgeable of what I needed done, very friendly.

Description of Work
Stump removal and grading

Category excavators, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thanks. It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

12/04/2019

Christopher T.

Contractor did not return the next day as promised to finish job.

Description of Work
Fall lawn cleanup

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

We have never serviced your property. You may have confused us with another company.

11/16/2019

Ray W.

The vendor called and told me that they only do commercial snow removal like large parking lots, etc. He said they do not do snow removal for residences . I changed my F rating to A for his punctual response and explanation. Thank you.

Description of Work
Needed someone to clean off car, shovel handicapped ramp, shovel front walk and steps, etc.

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

11/14/2019

Deb M.

They did an amazing job!!!! The job was bigger than we both thought but they took care of it. The crew worked all day in the freezing cold and still had a smile on their face at the end.

Description of Work
Leaf Removal

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

10/18/2019

Heather T.

This was a great experience for tree removal. Jay came to our house and walked us through which trees and why they needed to be removed and while not the cheapest quote we received he was the most thorough and had the best customer service. We would use Chameleon Property service again for any lawn or tree project that we have.

Description of Work
A number of trees needed removal.

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

09/26/2019

JONATHAN A.

The service was just fine, the weeds grew back and had it weeded again.

Description of Work
Hand Weeding Service

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

The war against weeds can be difficult. It took me a while to figure out what job this was as I didn’t recognize the address. When I did a search I found out we did this job over two years ago. I’m not sure what you’ve done over the last two years for preventative maintenance? Keep in mind pre-emergent, vapor barrier, and weed blocker all helps.

08/19/2019

Joseph I.

I made an appointment. I called again to re-schedule. Their response to that was that they'd call me for an appointment, but they never called to do that.

Description of Work
Weeding and cutting of trees.

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

08/01/2019

Marjorie M.

We had 3 large trees fall on our rental property after a big storm came thru the town. I put out 4 requests for quotes. Only 1 business called me back. Chameleon reached out within 1 hr of my request. We met the next morning. The trees were removed by 4pm that afternoon. Professional and polite! Meticulous work was completed. My tenant was very impressed and so was I. I will absolutely use this company again. A++

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

07/25/2019

Barbara O.

the project was completed in just a couple of hours. employees were very courteous during the estimate and during the completion of the work. the labor charges of $450 seemed excessive for just a couple of hours work. but needed it done for safety purposes. probably should have gotten other estimates.

Description of Work
they removed sunken pavers on one side of our pool, level them as best as possible to the existing sides and reinstall them. they backfilled an area of noted erosion with stone dust and cement.

Category hardscaping

Cost $537.84

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

06/26/2019

david M.

My yard looks beautiful!! Their work is much better than the service I have used for the past several years (similar pricing). I have lots of trees and the yard slopes. They take care in going around the trees (the trimming is always done nicely) and they use a smaller push mower to make sure they don't tear up the grass where we're still trying to get it to grow. They use a riding mower on the areas where there aren't so many trees. They arrive on schedule and work hard. I also needed chemical care done for the lawn and they work with a company and set that up for me so I didn't have to find a company to handle that and coordinate the mowing and fertilizing / spraying. They remove the grass clippings.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

04/04/2019

Judy M.

Very courteous, thorough. We have not decided on a landscaper at this time.

Description of Work
Estimate for landscaping

Category landscaping, snow removal, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

12/28/2018

Kathleen D.

They never contacted me in response to my estimate request.

Description of Work
Yard wirk leaf cleanup

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

10/20/2018

John Y.

The do not do snow removal, take them off your list.

Description of Work
snow removal

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

Sir I completely agree with you and once a company is booked up or no longer taking on new clients they should be able to deactivate that service. I have spoken with Angie's List about this previously and they agree it would be a nice feature. I understand that finding a quality company to perform services isn't easy and can be frustrating. I don't however agree with your choice to rate our company an "F" simply because were already booked up for this winter season. Possibly you could consider rating us based on professionalism, and response time. The fact we actually answered the phone or returned your message even though the outcome was not in your favor. I'm sure many of the companies you contact didn't even give you the courtesy of letting you know they weren't taking on new customers. Hopefully you'll reconsider, either way if whoever you do hire leaves you snowed in you can always give us a call.

10/18/2018

Maureen H.

They are not taking new customers! Don’t you think the should have told someone !!!

Description of Work
Snow plowing

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

No I’m sorry we do not have any openings for new customers. All of our previous contracts sent back renewals and we do not like to over book what we can comfortably handle.

07/19/2018

christine D.

Jay did exactly what we needed him to do. So we’re happy.

Description of Work
We are finally putting in central air. My neighborhood is all townhouses. The house next to us is empty and on the end. Noone has maintained the lawn for years. The a/c company needed at least a 5 foot path from the front to our fence. Jay did not return my call until early afternoon. He offered to look at the lawn that day. By the time I got home the path was made.

Category lawn service, snow removal

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

05/18/2018

Carol R.

They're going to be coming every week until the end of the summer. I'm considering having them do more work for me than just the basic stuff, because they do a good job.

Description of Work
They mowed my lawn and cleaned up my yard.

Work Completed On 05/18/2018