Chameleon Property Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2009

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Our Arbor Team or Landscape division is here working safely for you going into our 11th year. At Chameleon Property Services we offer a range of professional tree removal solutions using some of the latest equipment available. Our landscape division is currently busy working on Spring cleanups, mulching, new installs, light excavation and maintenance contracts to both commercial and residential clients. In the Winter we offer commercial snow and ice management. A few other services are Hydro seeding, Sod, Lawn Renovations, Dethatching, Aeration, Brush Hogging, Swamp Mowing, and Hillside Cutting as well as light Excavation and Grading, Property Clearing and Tree removal. We want you to know that when you call us, you're in good hands. If your looking for quality dependable service, we would like the opportunity to earn your business now and in the future. We are experienced and fully insured. Please contact us to see how we can help you and your property....

CleanBright Surface Restoration

CleanBright Surface Restoration specializes in Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, and Home Remodeling services. CleanBright works with homeowners, realtors, home inspectors, insurance companies and businesses. We have served the Capital Region and surrounding areas for over 13 years. We are committed to providing our customers with a safe living environment while carrying out mold remediation projects following the NYS mold law guidelines. With a smaller scale company like CleanBright, you'll always find the owner dedicated to each project.

KJ Enterprises

I am a 35 year industry professional specializing in standard and organic turf care, structural pest control, and tree care. Specializing in organic Tick and Mosquito controls. Other services include aeration,overseeding ,and lime treatments

Saul's Paving

The Fifth Generation Of Quality Paving At Reasonable Rates Driveways & Parking Lots, Paving Repairs & Patching Tar & Stone Driveways Paving Bricks & Excavating Fully Insured, Free Estimates, Member of BBB One Call Does It All... SAUL'S PAVING Paving Your Road To Success!

Offers by Saul's Paving on Angi

10/22/2021

I really like them. I enjoyed talking to that person. He gave me knowledge and advice and I would like to use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned up spring yard.

Category snow removal

05/24/2021

They dethatched the lawn beautifully with new equipment and carefully moved a boulder from one location to another. These are very competent, knowledgeable and friendly folks.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Category lawn service

Happy we could be of help!

09/28/2020

Very well service and price were great

Description of Work
Lawn aeration and over seeding

Category lawn service,deck cleaning

08/13/2020

Consultant showed up very soon after our phone conversation. He inspected the lawn and was very knowledgeable and insightful. I wasn't aware they cut down trees either.He quoted me a very reasonable price if I needed my Ash tree removed.He was honest about the lawn and recommended different methods to use to ensure a healthy lawn.A+ in my book!

Description of Work
Turf and tree consultation

Category lawn service,tree service,deck cleaning

06/07/2020

Everything went good, they did a great job, did all work requested, very knowledgeable of what I needed done, very friendly.

Description of Work
Stump removal and grading

Category excavators,lawn service,tree service

Thanks. It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

12/04/2019

Contractor did not return the next day as promised to finish job.

Description of Work
Fall lawn cleanup

Category lawn service,leaf removal

We have never serviced your property. You may have confused us with another company.

11/16/2019

The vendor called and told me that they only do commercial snow removal like large parking lots, etc. He said they do not do snow removal for residences . I changed my F rating to A for his punctual response and explanation. Thank you.

Description of Work
Needed someone to clean off car, shovel handicapped ramp, shovel front walk and steps, etc.

Category snow removal

11/14/2019

They did an amazing job!!!! The job was bigger than we both thought but they took care of it. The crew worked all day in the freezing cold and still had a smile on their face at the end.

Description of Work
Leaf Removal

Category leaf removal

10/18/2019

This was a great experience for tree removal. Jay came to our house and walked us through which trees and why they needed to be removed and while not the cheapest quote we received he was the most thorough and had the best customer service. We would use Chameleon Property service again for any lawn or tree project that we have.

Description of Work
A number of trees needed removal.

Category tree service

09/26/2019

The service was just fine, the weeds grew back and had it weeded again.

Description of Work
Hand Weeding Service

Category lawn service

The war against weeds can be difficult. It took me a while to figure out what job this was as I didn’t recognize the address. When I did a search I found out we did this job over two years ago. I’m not sure what you’ve done over the last two years for preventative maintenance? Keep in mind pre-emergent, vapor barrier, and weed blocker all helps.

Tree Removal, Brush Hogging, Swamp Mowing, and Hillside Cutting. Free Lawn Consultation, Landscape Design, Installation and Maintenance, Excavation, Grading, Property Clearing, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Lawn Mowing, Pressure Washing, Spring & Fall Clean Ups, Aeration and Over Seeding, Hydroseeding, Gutter Clean Outs, Debris Removal, Curbside Leaf Pickup, Commercial Snow and Ice Management.

Moving trucks or painting