Amore Builder's

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2012

Amore Builder's is a small company owner operated no subcontractor's.We guarantee all our work for your lifetime....

We have 9 employees, we take HEAP customers, we also accept all major credit cards.

Over The Top focuses on making our client's vision a reality. Whether the project is large or small, traditional or contemporary, our professional staff is waiting to assist you. We are locally owned and operated. Quality and attention to detail is our motto and we take extra time to ensure that nothing is overlooked. Reasonable pricing, professionalism and courtesy are what make us different from the rest. Come see what a difference a passion for the industry and commitment to excellence makes. Call for a free estimate today!

If the stone work around your home is damaged or worn-out, you could be on your way to a major repair. Some of easiest small problems to fix, leaks, cracks, and small separations, can lead to severe damage and an empty wallet. The team at Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair can help you diagnose and repair these problems while they're small, saving you a lot of money! All types of masonry structures built and maintained We work with every type of masonry construction. Whether you need help with your chimney, or are interested in a new stone walkway, you can count on our skilled team of masons to get the job done. We don't believe in quick fixes, and want to make sure that the work we do will be standing for generations to come.

01/09/2018

Very well. They came when they said and did the job.

Description of Work
I've used them a few times now for snow plowing and shoveling. Mr Fiacco is very professional and their price is reasonable.

Category remodeling

11/21/2016

Great job with installation of medicine cabinets. The attention to detail, time, and recommendations for additional improvements will lead to future work. Thank you for all your help and I look forward to having you back for the next project.

Description of Work
Installation of medicine cabinets.

Category handyman service,remodeling

01/22/2016

They arrived the same day I called to repair my leaking chimney boot, but couldn't install the cap because my chimney was larger than their caps. They found a new chimney cap and installed it soon after. The work was done well and my roof no longer leaks! I dropped the responsiveness score because they didn't notify me in advance when they were coming back to install the chimney cap.

Description of Work
Replaced chimney boot and installed a chimney cap

Category remodeling,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

01/16/2016

They were thorough and meticulous in their work. Then made sure everything was done correctly, even fixing a problem light switch. We are planning on having them back for a few more house projects.

Description of Work
The professional staff installed a glass tile backsplash in our kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure assisting you,Thomas

05/03/2014

We bought fire wood from from after being scammed by a person on Craigslist. We were so impressed by Thomas's professionalism and knowledge that we bought more to stock up on for next winter. We also need our driveway fixed as it was ruined from the winter. We definitely plan on going through Amore. We would definitely work with Thomas again in the future. No questions asked.

Description of Work
So far we have bought firewood twice and plan on getting other work done.

Category handyman service

we are a full line builder specializing in all home improvement's.

I check us out AmoreBuildersny.com