LARCHMONT PLUMBING AND HEATING

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2007

Licensed and insured plumbing and heating company that provides plumbing and heating repair services in the lower Westchester sound shore area. Also provide installation and repair for bathroom and kitchen remodeling primarily for residential customers....

Old Faithful Pump Co

Old Faithful Pump Co

We are an owner/operator company with 17 years of experience. We are committed to offering honest service and competitive prices. We use quality material and perform work to the highest standard to ensure longevity of the equipment you will rely on every day. We are a full service well pump & water treatment company offering 24 Hour Emergency Pump Service.We also offer water testing, water filtration, UV lights, water softeners and installation and service of water tanks.

08/23/2017

We've used them for about fifteen years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They snaked my system because I had slow moving clogged drains.

12/28/2015

Everything went well. Very knowledgeable staff

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New boiler conversion

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/06/2015

As above, work was not done. The grading list is invalid for an estimate only without work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We didn't use this provider. We got an estimate years ago. Can you set up the review system to first indicate is the member used the provider? The approximate date entered is 01/01/2010, which is not the date of the estimate.

04/08/2015

Jim helped me to start draining the basement, roughly 575SF of affected area w/ 4" of standing water, left a hose with me for a submersible pump to continue the work and inspected the burst pipe.  He inspected the HW tank and boiler to ensure there was no additional damage and stuck around until I turned the main back on ensuring the affected pipe had been bypassed correctly. Jim provided me with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came home at 8pm to find a pipe had burst in our finished basement and had been running as early as 730am.  After shutting off the main and the shut-off valve I never knew existed to the spigot, I checked Angie's List and based on proximity of their service and the reviews, called Larchmont P&H for some assistance.  Jim answered and despite being tied up with a family event, he responded to our house (we've only lived in for several months) quickly.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/05/2014

Got there within hours of a call, which was nice since my house was showing for sale!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaky toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

RESIDENTIAL REPAIR & INSTALLATION- WATER HEATERS. HEATING SYSTEM. SEWERS. SUMP PUMPS. LEAKS REPAIRED. BOILER. BATHROOM & KITCHEN RENOVATIONS. ROOTER DRAIN CLEANING. WATER/GAS & COPPER REPIPING.