Indoor Air Professionals

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2006

Celebrating over 20 years with over 35,000 satisfied residential customers and thousands of commercial clients!...

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare is your #1 local air duct and dryer vent cleaners. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Veteran owned and operated. We don't cut corners we clean them. Call our office 716-367-8137, or Mangers phone at 716-418-6070. Breathe the difference Www.Pureaircareusa.com

Offers by Pure AirCare on Angi
Norton's Plumbing

Family owned and operated since 1980. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. License: #108. May contact by email. was a member of the U.S. air force reserves for 33 yrs , went to Afghanistan in 2008 ,then was retired in 2010.

Offers by Norton's Plumbing on Angi
Precision Heating & Cooling

residential heating & cooling installation, commercial heating & cooling installation. We use Amana products, ask for details or visit their website at www.amana.com/heating-ac

02/19/2018

Kathy N.

They did a great job but forgot to put our bed back and had a problem getting the dryer back in place. Notified the company and they where quick to respond and offer to send the techs back to correct anything that was wrong. We already moved the bed and are replacing the laundry machines. They did apologized for any inconvenience and their offer to send the techs back went along way in customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Had all air ducts cleaned plus the dryer vent

06/12/2017

Rosalind W.

cleaned all of the ducts from the furnace and vacuumed the registers. dryer vent was full of lint

Description of Work
duct cleaning and dry vent cleaned

01/09/2017

Linda G.

The two technicians who did the work communicated exactly what they needed to do, how they were going to do it, what the issues were, and what they found. This company was top notch and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had the ducts cleaned at my new food establishment (that used to be a Vet shop). So, it was incredibly important that a quality job was done AND IT WAS! The only issue was that upon initial inspection by the technicians, there were issues with our duct work that needed to be repaired prior to cleaning. It would have been nice if the salesperson had identified these in the sales cycle so that we didn't have to reschedule the actual cleaning.

11/22/2016

JEFFREY Y.

The work was good. They did what they needed to do. I thought the price was high. We would use them again if we didn't find a similar service for less.

Description of Work
They cleaned our air ducts.

02/11/2016

david O.

They did a heck of a job. They used some kind of a vacuum thing, it blows in and it takes the breeze and it falls to the bottom and at the end of the session they showed me exactly what they found which was impressive.

Description of Work
I used Indoor Air Professionals for air duct cleaning.

05/28/2015

Jason R.

They were very prompt and professional. They were sure to explain the process and the results of the cleaning. They gave a very reasonable and accurate quote in advance of the work and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Full air duct cleaning throughout our house.

Category air duct cleaning

We thank you for your business and appreciate your kind words. At Indoor Air, the last thing we want to give our customers is a "Surprise" in price. We try our very hardest to give our pricing up front, and honor those quotes. There are too many Duct Cleaners (or so they call themselves) that say they will clean your ducts for $89.95 but never tell you its just for a few ducts, never for the complete system. They set up an appointment with you, attempt to clean the couple ducts for $89.95 and the next thing you know "SURPRISE", to clean the entire system will actually cost you hundreds upon hundreds more. It's sad to know that so many of us have had to learn the hard way, thankfully you chose right the first time. Best Regards.

05/17/2015

Steve Z.

Technicians showed up on time and were very professional. I took them 3-4 hours. I notice an improvement in the quality of the air in my house. I give them a B for price because it seems pretty costly for the number of hours of work done also, the fact that they would clean my dryer vent for an extra $55, something I know I can do with a shop vac in 15 minutes, seems a bit much like gouging. That said, they seem to be the only people in town who do the vent cleaning job "right" and they need some impressive machinery to do it so they can charge a premium for their services. I give them a B for professionalism because it seems that all their sales people are not created equally. Patti came out to my house and and did an excellent job explaining what I they would do if they came out to do the job. She was outstanding. I have a co-worker who just moved into a new house and was looking for a duct cleaner. Based on my experience I recommended IAP. Her estimate was done entirely over the phone and she was left with uncertainty about if she would need to move boxes out of the way before the duct cleaning was done - A visit to her house like I received would have been much appreciated. In addition, she was never asked how she heard about IAP so I missed out on the referral fee. Overall though, I will use them again in 3-5 years when I should have my ducts re-cleaned.

Description of Work
Indoor Air Professionals cleaned both the supply and return lines (22 registers total) using their compressed air system. First time it had been down for the house since it was built in the 1980s.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much for your honesty and straight forward review. Patti is one of the best isn't she? After looking into your referral I noticed that your friend never went through with the job so unfortunately your Raving Fan gift couldn't be sent. If he would like to have someone come out and show him what needs to be done, have him call Gwendolyn. She will help him. All the best to you and your family.

04/28/2015

gary B.

The showed up on time and were very professional in cleaning the ducts never cleaned and the house built in 1951. Kept me informed through out the procedure and finished when they said they work. My contact with the office was great and informative. I felt no need to get comparative quotes and after it is done I feel that there was no need. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Cleaned all ductwork.

Category air duct cleaning

We appreciate your business Sir. Call us anytime if you need more furnace filters or kanberra Gel.

03/24/2015

richard R.

Excellent on the phone to set up the appointment. They were able to put me on the schedule pretty quick which I was happy. The day they we're scheduled to come out their vehicle got sideswiped in the city and they were not able to make it. So we scheduled it for the next day and they came on time. When they arrived they explained everything that they were going to do and their workers were very professional. They worked nonstop from the time they showed up to the time they left without taking any breaks. It was like they were on a mission. They left the place spotless, I even tried to find some dirt they left behind but I could not find any. You would not even know that they were there except for the cleaner air they left behind. I Will be using this company again in the future and also would highly recommend them to anybody else.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the air ducks.

10/10/2014

Mike D.

Spoke with Pete about two weeks prior to getting the work done, he gave me a quote over the phone, time of arrival & type of work to be completed. Two days before the appointment Pete call to ask if the time & date was still good in which I said it was. He then explain that the crew will arrive about 12:30pm & work till about 2:30pm on the cleaning. The day of the appointment two gentlemen arrived at 2:25pm and were completed at 2:30pm. Jason & Carl showed up and were very professional & explain everything during the cleaning process on what they were doing. They encourage me to ask questions and had no problems taking the time to explain what was going on. They also showed me before & after results of the cleaning,which was at times very surprising since we previously had them done. I was very happy with the results and they left the basement in great condition considering the work they performed. This is the first time I have used Indoor Air Pro & will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Clean all air vent for the furnace & completed the dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

[member name removed] You had one of the very best working with you (Peter). He's passionate as we all are here in providing what a perfect Air Quality Experience should be. It is our job to empower our customers with knowledge so that their decision can be an educated one, not just a feel good one. All the best to you and your family.

Indoor Air Professionals

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2006

800 Commerce Pkwy

Lancaster, NY 14086

Duct cleaning, mold remediation, air purification products

furnace installation/repair, asbestos removal/remediation