Dan the Tile Man

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3725 Bowen Road

Lancaster, NY 14086

Dan the Tile Man continues to be family owned and operated. We take great pride in assuring that every job from start to finish has been completed to customer satisfaction. Our attention to our customers specific needs and custom installs has enabled us to gain a reputation unlike any other. When you’re in need of superior tile installation services, Dan the Tile Man has you covered every step of the way. From choosing the perfect tile that best complements your space to unbeatable installation options, we do it all....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (12)tile installation (10)flooring (7)hardwood floors (1)

03/20/2021

This was the most amazing team of worked handled the job quickly and professionally. The work that was performed was second to none. I would work them any chance you get is you want your remodeling job to be perfect. 10 out of 10.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

11/16/2020

I waited 3 1/2 months for this guy. I self performed the demo of the tiles on the wall and the floor per our agreement. He shows up and doesn't like what he sees, complains about having to replace a subfloor even though I offered to pay him whatever it took to replace it. Then he just decides he's going to leave without doing the work and takes the tiles with him. He says he has a $15,000 job star...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

Photo for Dan the Tile Man - 3725 Bowen Road, Lancaster, NY - 39028643

You had mice running up and down your inside walls you didn’t gut the job .. not working under these conditions.. been in business for 35 years the home owner did not pay me a dime tried to nickel and dime me. Remeasured my tile measurements the house is not clean and I will not work under these conditions.. by the way I did not take a nickel from you hire a exterminator and a cleaning person

09/29/2020

Great work..expert artisan ,tile work fabulous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub to shower conversion

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Photo for Dan the Tile Man - 3725 Bowen Road, Lancaster, NY - 38909798

09/02/2020

excellent work ethic, skilled, good interpersonal skills. I'm thrilled with the finished product. Would gladly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comprehensive renovation of entire large bathroom, including taking down walls, removing walls of tile and tile floors, installation of wall boards and tiles, and painting plumbing and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

11/20/2019

He called ME and we made the first appointment. He was a no show. He didn’t pencil me in. Then when I called him he set me up again and told me he would be here first thing in the morning. He wasn’t. Finally I called around late morning and he replied with a text! They were finishing up a job and someone would be in touch with me when they were close to being done. After waiting some more he texte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted the floor refinished.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

We don’t refinish floors I’m sorry for the misunderstanding thanks dan the tile man

12/07/2018

Dan and his crew were great, very hardworking and do an amazing job. My house looks fantastic after the renovations. He did a new walk in shower in the master bath as well and it looks better then any shower I have seen before...couldn't be more happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile in the kitchen, bathrooms, hallway, hardwood in the living room office and bedrooms

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Photo for Dan the Tile Man - 3725 Bowen Road, Lancaster, NY - 37594938

08/07/2018

The job was completed technically in 4 days one day was they was no work done on day due to some plumbing issues that needed to be resolved prior to them completing the job. I had A LOT of tile that was installed and it was completed perfectly to my liking. There were no issues that I could find in the work it was a job very will done. The quality of work was exceptional to. I highly recommend the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a kitchen backsplash installed and a bathroom floor, tub surround and tile on the bathroom walls all installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

04/30/2018

Fantastic - Dan and crew did an outstanding job!!! We thought we didn't have enough tile (we bought it on closeout and weren't able to find matching tile) and Dan and his crew worked very hard to make the tile we had on hand work. They worked additional hours, without a complaint, to make sure we were satisfied with their work. Dan was extremely profession and only had our concerns in mind. Never ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan the Tile Man installed a ceramic kitchen floor for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

11/26/2017

Dan and his crew did an amazing job, everything was done with precision and in a timely manner. Workers always showed up on time and worked until their daily goals were met. Had a positive attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very large area that had to be tiled- new house 2,500 square feet and two complete walk in showers

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2017

Photo for Dan the Tile Man - 3725 Bowen Road, Lancaster, NY - 36608850

10/27/2017

His team was on time every day. His team always said hello and was very nice. Dan is incredible and makes sure the job is done right.. Would hire every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over 800 ft of tile - large job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

Flooring Sales and Installation, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation, Laminate