ALDEN EVERGREEN NURSERY INC

Founded 1959 • With Angi since June 2007

10 EMPLOYEES....

Boss Landscaping

Boss Landscaping

Based out of Lancaster NY, we proudly serve the entirety of Erie County and surrounding areas in all services landscaping and hardscaping. Everyone at Boss Landscaping is passionate about landscapes and always make sure that the customer is left satisfied!

11/05/2012

EXCELLENT job!!!  They reconstructed a badly neglected stone sidewalk and front porch, including the steps, regrouting between stones.  Not only did they do a top-rated job, they also helped with planting and securing a young tree at no additional charge.  The workmanship was exceptional - price was a little high, but maybe you have to pay for such quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and reconstruction of my stone sidewalk and front porch.

CATEGORY concrete repair

09/15/2011

They did a great job.  They were extremely knowledgeable and they definitely know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repointed my front porch.  They also put some shrubs in my shrub bed.  They propped up one of my trees at no cost.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service,greenhouses

09/15/2011

CATEGORY concrete repair,tree service,greenhouses

01/27/2009

It was total A experience. The price was good, responsiveness was great. It was good experience. I have recommended to them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed several large spruce trees.

CATEGORY greenhouses

06/26/2007

Alden is just one of those top notch companies that really knows their stuff. Now, the deer treatment doesn't work as well as I had hoped it would but the company itself is great. I will surely use them again. They take care of me and have great recommendations and suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There is a chunk of my yard that gets no sun. Alden put in 1600 square feet of Myrtle grass in that area. They also sprayed for deer by applying deer knot and a foam to that area. This is done to prevent deer from eating my plants.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

CUSTOM DESIGN, INSTALLATIONS, SITE PLANNING, CONSTRUCTION, RETAINING WALLS, PATIOS