Norm Cady Roofing & Construction

With Angi since November 2009

4.3

HIS Construction and Roofing

HIS Construction and Roofing

*ABLE TO MAKE VIDEO ESTIMATE CALLS* Founded in 2013 HIS Construction and Roofing was created to be able to offer an opportunity to others as opportunities were offered to us. Please note we will continue to due Roofing projects during the winter months. We perform and deliver quality projects every time. We work in combining our vision and creativity with your project vision to make sure you look at what you paid for and be 100% satisfied. We look forward to working with you, please give us a call today for your FREE ESTIMATE.

Offers by HIS Construction and Roofing on Angi

12/17/2015

I attempted four times to meet him and discuss the proposals. I told him I retyped them because he left some scope of the work off. I wanted to examine his liability and workman's comp insurance. This was on the agreements. I called to meet and he brushed me off. I emailed him a note to meet. I told him if he did not want the work to let me know. He responded by telling me he could not do the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave two quotes for the job due to unknown roof damage. He gave a cursory exam of the roof and that was it

CATEGORY roofing

11/27/2013

It went well. They did start a little early but they finished early (before the heat)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof and repaired chimney

CATEGORY roofing