Haines and Haines Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2010

I have been in business since 1997. I attended SUNY Delhi for carpentry, then worked for two area contractors to gain experience. Skilled trades is who I am, not what I do. All of my business comes through referral. ...

JP's Best Electric

JP's Best Electric

Proudly wiring, lighting, and electrifying Clay NY area homes and businesses since 1986, JP's Best Electric is a trusted and preferred provider of electrical contracting service, electric repair, residential and commercial electrician services, with a specialty in panel upgrades and emergency services. Having been raised in a household of electricians, and been in the electrical service business for over 33 years, you won't find more experienced electricians in the Clay, New York area than right here at JP's Best Electric!

Offers by JP's Best Electric on Angi

07/08/2017

the owner Jeff Haines along with his son Tom took care to complete every detail to beyond our expectations. Workmanship of their crew is of the highest caliber, we have ZERO complaints. It takes a while to get this much work done, with sacrifices in our living conditions, but all that is now forgotten as we enjoy, in fact love our new Custom kitchen. AWSOME

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete kitchen, dining room, foyer, mud room and pantry remodel. ceilings, floors, custom cabinets, counters and all else.

CATEGORY home remodeling

11/24/2016

The guys were wonderful! No BS. They told us what they thought we would need, and how the price could go in either direction based on what they found. On the days they came out, they were punctual and professional. They called me throughout to keep me updated and they did an absolutely wonderful job! Along the way they told me what I could/should do to save money and maintain the look!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an exterior remodel/repair on some window frames.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/13/2016

This is a top notch small company with owners who care and assist in planning every step of the way. Jeff made sure that things were done right and on time and even was able to add a few smaller jobs that needed to be done like adding a new shelf below the sink.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom kitchen island with drawers and electrical outlet, sand butcher block top, new countertops, sink, faucet, garbage disposal and range hood installed. New baseboard around cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

10/27/2016

i enjoy wood that is natural looking, including all knots and other natural blemishes. Mr. Haines and his talented cabinet makers followed my wishes completely. all my cabinets have knots and other flaws in the wood that compliment the other wood products in my kitchen. they used unique products to keep the knots tight in the wood and a finish that keeps my cherry wood from becoming darker over ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
designed and built 14 cherry cabinets. designed and built 1 very ornate range hood. had all cabinets installed properly. installed dishwasher including plumbing for dishwasher and double sink.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,plumbing

10/13/2016

Jeff and Tom came promptly and answered all our questions both at the house and at their workshop. All the work was completed on schedule and they were always available to answer questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built custom island with electrical outlet to replace old island.  Island with three drawers two deep and one shallow all with easy glide and strong return glides for slow closing.  Deep drawers built to hold heavier pots and bowels etc.  Shallow drawer for implements and silverware. Jeff supervised everything and improved the outcome with his suggestions.  He gave us samples to think about what kind of wood and what shade of stain we thought looked best (we opted to closely match our present cabinets).  He also supervised the installation of new quartz countertops, installed the new sink and faucet as well as garbage disposal and range hood.  He (and his coworkers) are consummate craftsmen and Jeff is a person you can trust to do the best job possible.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,electrician,home remodeling

We do mostly kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We also custom build kitchen cabinets. Over the years we have done all types of projects ranging from small repairs to decks, additions, even a complete new home. What makes us affective is that we do all phases of the project. There is no waiting for the next sub contractor and we take resposnibility for the entire project.