Pestmaster Services Inc

New York: Pest Control
02/21/2024

75 Lucas Ave

Kingston, NY 12401

Pestmaster Services of The Hudson Valley and Capital Region provides a variety of pest control solutions throughout the greater New York state area. From insects to rodents, nuisance wildlife to pest birds, weed control to aquatic pest management, tree and shrub care, and termite inspections and control, Pestmaster Services of The Hudson Valley and Capital Region is the right choice for residents, businesses, government agencies, school districts and other sensitive locations interested in Pest Management...

pest control (61)animal removal (18)

04/07/2022

Monique M.

We are so thankful for their patience, professionalism and overall work. They were great. Every person representing this company that we dealt with was amazing. We would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
clearing damage caused by raccoons

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

03/10/2022

N D.

I couldn't be happier with Stephen's and Joe's work yesterday. They are true professionals, and their work was exceptional. They went above and beyond, working right through a snowstorm all day long! I have had some very bad experiences with two other companies (contact me if you would like to know who) so Pestmasters was all the more appreciated. Hire this company, do not go anywhere else! Thank you Stephen and Joe!!

Description of Work
Squirrel removal, exclusion and damage repairs

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

09/18/2021

carol S.

Very well, I think. I wasn't home, but everything seems as it should be.

Description of Work
House and garage treated,

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

12/18/2020

Joel W.

This is a great company. No one really wants to talk about pest control but here in the country, we need expert help to keep our home pest free. This is the second company we have used in the past 15 years and I wish I had found them sooner. This is the best and most organized company around providing this service in the Hudson Valley. Our regular technician, Jermaine, is great. He is really more than nice because he is friendly and super competent in the job he does for us. We hope he will always be our technician. Price below is a quarterly rate.

Description of Work
General Monthly Pest Control Service

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

10/15/2020

The technician was extremely thorough, professional and respectful of the property. He followed instructions on what needed to get done in terms of setting traps in specific places. Only feedback is to stock more shoe covers on the truck to prevent dust on floors. But overall the best technician that has serviced this property. I’d appreciate that he be the regular servicer for this property each month. Thank you.

Description of Work
Servicing for mice and bugs

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/13/2020

Valerie L.

He assessed the problem after checking the property and we no longer have a problem.

Description of Work
Woodchuck removal

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/01/2020

Eleanor Y.

Technicians were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They explained all the work they completed. They also paid attention to details.

Description of Work
Blocking holes/passages that mice used to enter home

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/15/2020

Linda A.

Great, no reoccurring wasps entering our house.

Description of Work
Extermination of yellow jackets .

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

09/08/2020

Peter L.

It went great! He showed up on time, quickly took care of problem and we have not seen another Bee since! Would highly recommend!!! Charged $250.00 and well worth the price!

Description of Work
Remove Bees nest from behind wall air conditioner

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

09/04/2020

Dennis A.

David was completely professional. He showed up when expected and was on time. He placed bait boxes all around my house and dusted where there were burrows. So far I haven’t seen any rats or squirrels. David’s contract calls for him to come back once a month for 6 months to check on things. I would recommend highly.

Description of Work
Had a rat, squirrel problem due to bird feeders

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Review for Pestmaster Services Inc - 75 Lucas Ave, Kingston, NY - 38851679

08/10/2020

Michael S.

Pest Management technician Jermaine Holmes came to my house on Thursday, August 6, 2020, at the scheduled time to deal with an infestation of mice and carpenter ants. He was very thorough, both inside the house, including the basement and the attached garage, and all around the house's exterior. When he finished, he told me these pests should be gone within 24 hours. He was right; they were gone. I waited three days, however, to make sure the mice and ants were truly gone before writing this review today, August 10. They are indeed truly gone, and I'm most grateful to Mr. Holmes and to Pest Management for their efficiency and their professionalism. Mr. Holmes himself was very clear in explaining to me what he did, and he was also very courteous. I cannot recommend Mr. Holmes and Pest Management too highly! Michael Simpson, Rhinebeck, NY

Description of Work
Ridding my house of an infestation of mice and carpenter ants.

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/08/2020

Marilyn L.

Excellent. Called service after hours on Friday evening. Pestmaster returned my call promptly. Service was scheduled for Sat. am. Technician arrived on time. He was pleasant and efficient and explained everything.

Description of Work
Treated for bumble bees.

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

07/08/2020

Janet B.

I got an estimate from another company first. They said I had carpenter ants. Then Jermaine from Pestmaster came and determined we did not have carpenter ants. He said their company does not try to sell services that are not needed. I really appreciated his honesty, knowledge, kindness and professionalism. Would use this company in the future and would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
carpenter ant inspection

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

07/01/2020

Claire O.

Great experience. We’ve used postmaster for three seasons I believe and we’ve always been satisfied.

Description of Work
Pest control contract

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/24/2020

Rick S.

The Technician that Pestmaster Services sent is a true professional and did top notch work. I highly recommend Pestmaster Services to anyone that needs pest control. I rate this job A++++++++++.

Description of Work
Annual pest treatment for my house foundation.

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/23/2020

Tiffany L.

Adam was incredibly helpful in talking through our assessment and situation. He was so deeply knowledgable about rodent and pest control, patiently explaining things to me and what to look for. He also was very empathetic and understood the importance of great long-term customer service and relationships Would definitely want to work with him for all future issues related to pest control and will recommend him to all friends in the area when they need assistance as well!

Description of Work
Rodent Control

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words. Adam has been with us for over 15 years and his commitment to customer service has never waivered. I have passed this in to him.

06/19/2020

Sandy M.

It was great! I saw three employees. First assesst the job and submitted the quote. Second assessed the approach. Third Jeff saw it through to the end. Each was patient, informative and respectful of social distancing. Jeff was great, did his job well, efficient, quite, clean up was great - and he kept me informed. Always a smile and never a complaint - even in the heat wave we had then. Haven't seen (or heard!) the little guys since. Thanks!

Description of Work
Attic Squirrels

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

Review for Pestmaster Services Inc - 75 Lucas Ave, Kingston, NY - 38656369

05/28/2020

pj F.

From moment of calling and speaking with Jospehine I felt very comfortable and happy with service. Adam was awesome! He was respectful, kind ,full of knowledege and explained everything.

Description of Work
pest bug contoll

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, I will let Jo jo and Adam know. Thank you Paul and Amy Alley Owners

05/25/2020

JoAnne M.

Paul gave me a quote and it was going to be a monthly job, his quote was reasonable and I like to support my local businesses. When his technician arrived he let us know he was here, he checked with us to make sure the services needed were taken care of. After Phil finished he let us know he had completed our services. Phil was very well mannered and did his job relatively quick. I would recommend Pestmaster as an honest, local business with great customer service.

Description of Work
Rodent control

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

Thank you for your review and kind words . Paul

05/19/2020

Trudi M.

Prompt, professional technician. Polit, honest pricing. I will hire.

Description of Work
Evaluation for squirrel removal

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Member, we appreciate greatly that you have gone out of your way to leave a positive review of our services. It is our goal to always ensure that our customers are pleased with the pest control we provide, and we can’t thank you enough for your continued use of our services. Be well, and we will see you next time!

01/28/2020

Sherry D.

After using another company for years, they were not successful in treating bed bugs or roaches. Pestmaster was able to get rid of our bed bugs in two treatments. I am such a happy person now. This company is very thorough, kind to work with and a blessing to me.

Description of Work
A lot of Bed bugs in the apartment buildings I manage.

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

12/03/2019

SHARON T.

Highly recommend Paul from Pestmaster. He is timely, knowledgeable, thorough, friendly, and professional. Will definitely continue to use his services.

Description of Work
Inspection

Work Completed On 11/29/2019

08/09/2019

Deanna Y.

Adam was friendly and professional. He located the nest and quickly treated the area. Afterwards he showed me photos of the nest ,explained what he did, and told me how to proceed. He answered all my questions. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy and I would use Pestmaster again if needed.

Description of Work
Yellowjacket nest removed from attic.