Complete Home Revival

With Angi since July 2012

Complete Home Revival walks each customer through the entire construction / remodel process from the estimate to permit to specific detailed work to a final inspection. Compete Home Revival takes pride in their high level of service which includes quality craftsmanship, beautiful finished products and countless positive relationships which they build everyday with their customers. If you're interested in new construction or considering improving your home or office, check out the pictures on this website as well as the positive feedback under testimonials and give Complete Home Revival a call....

TREETOP LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION ltd.

Proud winner of Angie's List Super Service Award for the last four years in a row! (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016) We specialize in custom decks and ramps. We strive to give our customers the deck of their dreams in both the craftmanship and usability. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We're exited to be celebrating our 20 year serving the Hudson Valley. We are proud to be the Valley's only Trex composite decking professional installer to achieve a "Platinum" rating with the Trex Company

Elements Landscape and Design

Specializing in Balancing and Introducing the elements of nature - Earth, Fire, Stone, and Water - into your home or business landscape design. Adding and Balancing the elements in your home or business lanscaping can create a peaceful and serene space for you to enjoy daily and share with friends and family. Maximize the potential of your property by having our team create new "Areas for Experiences" within your property. Here are some examples: EARTH - Our planet offers us a variety of plants, trees, and shrubs that can bloom all season long showing us natural beauty, scents and colors. STONE - Hop down your walkway made from natural Blue Stone and feel anchored to the earth. Works even better barefoot! WATER - Listen to the calm ambiance of a small enclosed waterfall and stream nestled in your garden bed positioned conveniently an earshot away from your peaceful meditation space. No WiFi required! FIRE - Imagine a cozy and welcoming Fire-pit where you can make memories with your family and friends. Marshmallows not included. These are some of the examples of the spaces we create using the elements. Turn your property into a monument of your success that you will enjoy daily!

D M Ring Contracting LLC

No Metal Roof Work or Repairs: $500 OFF Roof Replacements for ALL Angie's List Members! See our Deals: Shingled, wood shake, and flat roofing specialists. We don't offer repairs. D M RING CONTRACTING, LLC was developed to provide the very best quality products and installation to the consumer. Our team consists of certified, highly skilled and motivated tradesmen; with core goals of ensuring a standardized and quality job is achieved every time. A wonderful experience is what we seek. When our company starts a job, it is worked at appropriate labor levels from start to finish, with no "Job Jumping" in between, satisfaction guaranteed. We have some wonderful references right down the street, who you can speak with and would welcome you to view our work.

Offers by D M Ring Contracting LLC on Angi

03/11/2015

My kitchen is beautiful. Bright, clean with attention to detail. Nothing sloppy here. Never an issue with minor changes. All done to my satisfaction. Now I have to decide what else I need done. will be calling them again.

Description of Work
The provider and his crew were professionals from the start. I was finally replacing my kitchen. They were clean in the removal of the old kitchen. They were able to make a set up so I could work a bit till the job was done. Each step of the way... they came on time, let me know of any issues with the plan. Courteous and helpful. I've heard of nightmares in renovation, but not with Pete and his crew, Devon and Mike. I'm sorry they have finished, because they were great company.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thanks so much for such an amazing review [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work for. We put together a beautiful kitchen; your ideas and Mari's design were key. It's really nice to know how much you appreciated our work, thanks again for taking the time to write that. Pete

06/30/2014

Description of Work
Hardwood and Tile Flooring. Beautiful results!

Category remodeling

10/07/2013

Peter showed up on time, completed the job quickly, and then asked me to inspect it. I asked for some additional joints to be caulked and he was happy to take care of the concern on the spot. A few days later, I noticed a spot or two that I had forgotten to mention originally and contacted Peter. He returned my call and set up a time to stop by, again arriving on time, and addressing my concerns q...

Description of Work
I hired Complete Home Revival to help me repair my upstairs bathroom shower. Peter came in and removed the failing grout in transition joints between planes, replacing it with sanded tile caulk to match the existing grout.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/25/2013

I found Pete to be very conscientious, and I was very happy with the quality of work that he did.

Description of Work
put up sheetrock in attic -walls and ceiling

Category drywall,plastering,remodeling

08/09/2012

From estimate to completion, Pete was reliable, prompt, punctual and communicated well with us. He took obvious care to keep the inevitable dust and mess to a minimum and always respected our home environment and our pets. I was even able to work from home and be on conference calls during construction. We recommend Pete and Complete Home Revival highly to our friends.

Description of Work
Sheetrocking, taping and patching for a bedroom remodel

Category drywall,plastering,remodeling

07/19/2012

It went very well.

Description of Work
We had Peter Tirc construct a whole new living room, repair ceilings in hallway and dining room, had all hollow core doors removed and replaced with 6 panel doors plus stained. Peter was very punctual, very neat and clean and stuck to his prices. We were very pleased with his work. We recommend him highly.

Category drywall,plastering,remodeling,doors