Carey's Cleaning Service

With Angi since September 2012

Burke Painting

Good professional painters are hard to find. I have been in the painting business since 1973. I specialize in interior painting and can assist you in your decision regarding choices of finishes, as well as coordinating colors. If you have any small household repair projects, I have that experience as well.I can provide references from repeat customers after years of service. Call me for a free estimate.

Ryc's Painting

Interior painting only, in unoccupied dwellings due to concerns about Covid 19 and an underlying condition (COPD level 2) that puts me in a vulnerable status.

New View Painting

In business since 1997, New View Painting has the expertise to provide your home with a beautiful & lasting finish. Tim, the owner, is hands on with your project through its completion. We're confident that you'll want to tell the neighbors your "Picasso" paint job didn't cost a fortune.

07/11/2013

I was told it would only take four days to do and it would cost me original price was 950.00 dollars plus materials they were suppose to start on monday and never showed up until Wednesday. WHich half was paid to them. the first day went ok. I was not able to be there until the end of the day. they had taken the paneling down and did the bathroom . When discussing the work the contractor freely we...

Description of Work
Contractor was suppose to remove or cover all furniture then take the paneling down from Living room and dining room . Remove all nails and remove all moldings . patch or spackle small holes prep wall for painting and apply 2 coats of paint to walls Bathroom : remove wallpaper with steamer ,remove bathtub surround, Patch or spackle all holes, prep walls for painting apply 2 coats of paint and install bathtub surround

Category contractors