Audio Video Tek

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

TV Sales
Electronic Gadget Repair
Computer Sales

We offer sales, service, and installations of home theaters, 2 channel stereo systems, whole house audio/video distribution, and more. We are an authorized dealer for all brands we carry including Monitor Audio, PeachTree Audio, Sonos, Martin Logan, Sharp AQUOS LCD TV's, Marantz, Niles, and more. Please visit our website for all brands and more information about us....

JscTechnologies

I specialize in residential and commercial computer setup and repair. This includes WIFI setups, home entertainment systems, and more. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Your project will be completed, you will be advised in the most appropriate direction or your money back. Award-winning Technology Support, Consulting, Contracting, Project Management & Solutions Specialist. ITologist is a REMOTE IT support and solutions business. *If your request requires an in-person resolution, please contact us first to determine if the job is something we will be able to accommodate. We provide technical remote technical support for individuals, home/home office, and businesses ranging from 10 to hundreds of employees. Co-operative and Supplemental Support for Overloaded Staff Staff on Sick and Vacation Leave? We've got you covered Maternity Leave Support Needed? Consider it Done We Support The Following Scenarios: One-Time Need Month-to-Month Co-operative/Supplemental Dedicated Retainer Weekday Business Hours Special After-Hours and Weekend Rate Support

Offers by ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support on Angi
Bulco Electric

Extensively trained both from on the job experience and schooling, we have the knowledge and expertise to accomplish your project both on budget and professionally. Under our belt is the experience of over a decade of construction projects including healthcare facilities, a manufacturing plant and distribution center, schools, IBM projects, a mining project, and countless homes, renovations, and trouble calls. Our experience covering the entire spectrum of the electrical trade gives the advantage of knowing the best option for your particular needs. Coupling that with good communication and personal attention, ensures that your expectations are not only met, they are exceeded.

Offers by Bulco Electric on Angi

10/21/2015

Category tv sales

08/18/2015

Description of Work
Complete sound system, led tv. Excellent, excellent, excellent! Best contractor I have ever hired. Real pride in his work. I couldn't be happier with the end product.

Category tv sales

07/31/2012

Please see above.

Description of Work
Dealing with AudioVideoTek was truly one of the best experiences I've ever had in dealing with anyone. From the very first phone conversation I had with Brian, the owner, I realized that he really knew what he was talking about and wasn't just going to sell me any old system just to make a sale. He truly wanted me to get the best possible system for what I was looking to use it for - listen to music and watch movies. Before I called, I knew my room was going to create a bit of a challenge but this did not stop Brian from explaining the options that were available that were going to give me the most bang for my buck. He made several trips to my house to first look at the room, come up with suggestions, and after a remodel of the room he came out again to make additional suggestions. Then he brought speakers for me to audition in my home - all this before I even gave him a dime or signed a contract with him. I really cannot emphasize enough how knowledgable Brian is and how he has a wide arrange of speaker, receivers, TV's - LED/LCD, Plasma, etc... and he knows the pluses and minuses of all. Just in conversation I found out that he's installed extremely expensive systems in multi-million dollar homes so my system was definitely a modest system, but he treated me and the entire job like he was installing a top of the line system. He's extremely professional and very hard working. He actually stayed over until 1 am programming the RF universal remote that I just had to have so I didn't have to think about what I was doing when I wanted to watch a DVD, or switch back to the TV. I am very pleased with the entire system. The TV is unbelievable and the sound from the Monitor Audio speakers (I had never even heard of this brand) are phenomenal coupled with a Morantz receiver. I can't recommend this company highly enough.

Category home theater design

Installations and Sales of nearly everything Audio/Visual for Residential, Commercial, or Pro Venues...

Local Only - Ask for Details