The Mower Dr

Founded 1974 • With Angi since February 2012

Knife sharpening
Warranty Companies - Non-Home
Rentals - Equipment

Pick up and deliveries can be scheduled on our website. The Warranty Center division of Mower Doctor Inc, specializing in repairs of powered equipment products for large retailers and municipalities. The Warranty Center repairs products in the electrical and mechanical areas such as air compressors, generators, paint sprayers, and nail guns. In addition, The Warranty Center repairs Lawn & Garden products such as mowers,tractors, trimmers, edgers, tillers, pressure washers, blowers, and chain saws, etc. There is significant repair volume of small engines, such as Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Tecumseh and Kohler and different trans axles styles to support our faculty year round. Turn around time is fast, Our parts department is run separately from inside for better stocking and we support our own fleet of trucks for pick up and delivery in New York and Long Island. Mower Doctor Corp is a family owned and operated business based on Long Island, The Mower Doctor has been around since 1955...

Gen Ready, Inc., was established in 1979 to service the surrounding area and provide residents with all their standby electric power solutions. Our staff of knowledgeable and dedicated professionals take pride in providing outstanding, personalized service to our customers and our community. All of our techs are factory trained and certified for warranty repair and maintenance. Call us today and become one of our many satisfied customers. You can visit us online at www.getgenready.com

LI Craftsmanship has been serving and building our community since 2011. LI Craftsmanship is a certified service-disabled veteran owned business. We value each of our clients and professional customers and have invested in top quality products to best serve you. We have compiled a team of knowledgeable and professional individuals to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are working with the best electrical contractor New York has to offer. Unlike our competitors, we will take the time to explain and help you understand exactly what you are getting and why it is the best option for your home.

All commercial and residential electrical needs. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.

05/01/2017

It took 2 weeks to schedule a pick up. But once I was on the calendar they were there on time and even called ahead. Their service was excellent and the snow thrower was ready for the March 14 storm.

Description of Work
Mu 2 stage snow thrower needed a tune up, replacement parts, and an oil change.

06/26/2016

Bad. Mower Doctor made appointments on two occasions and did not bother to show up to pick up my mower. Didn't even bother calling to apologize or say they couldn't make it.

Description of Work
Called Mower Doctor on Thursday, June 23, 2016 and scheduled to have my lawnmower picked up and tuned up. I was told that someone would be by to pick up my lawnmower on Friday. I left my lawnmower behind my fence and instructed Mower Doctor as such. Friday came and went my lawnmower was never picked up. When I cane home from work my mower was still there. I called up and spoke to Mower Doctor on Saturday to inquire why my lawnmower wasn't picked up. I was given the excuse that the gentleman's sister makes all the appointments and that I must have spoken to her. I corrected the person because I remembered his voice and informed him that I did indeed speak to him and not his sister. I was then informed they would have someone drive to my house today (Saturday) by 3pm to pick up my lawnmower. Just like on Friday, nobody bothered to show up. Clearly Mower Doctor doesn't need my business since I keep getting the run around. I called back tonight and told them to cancel my order. I will be going elsewhere and not using them again.

Category lawn mower repair

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you, I was on vacation for a few days and just got back in Monday. As the boss I never take off but every once in a while I need a little family time. I hope you will give us another shot sometime in the future. I will make it up to you in the price.

01/19/2016

Great service! They picked up the snow blower on a Friday and brought it back the following Tuesday. I had called a number of shops for prices, and these guys were far and away the lowest price. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
My snow blower needed a tune up and to fix the two flat tires.

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you for your positive response, we have listed you in our data base as an "A" customer, If there is anything else you need please call or you can email us.

02/07/2015

When I got the mower back, and filled up the gas it still leaked. Called mower dr back, they sent out the mechanic to take a look, he could not locate the leak, took the snow blower with him. Brought it back the next day after rebuilding the carburetor. No charge for the return service. Great service!! Thank you for the great follow up!!

Description of Work
Had my snowblower picked up to be tuned up and fix a gas leak.

Category lawn mower repair

We always stand behind our work and it is very rare that we have to redo something but if it was something that we could have missed we will make it good. We had a customer that had a Toro single stage snowblower that we put a new carburetor on 30 days ago, he called and said it would not stay running after using it during the first snow, we brought it back to the shop and found his father had tri...

05/13/2014

I called this morning (Tuesday) to inquire about having our riding mower repaired. The first thing the gentleman told me was that the cost to pick it up would be $81 and then they would take a look. I asked him how soon he could pick it up and he said he didn't know he doesn't do the schedule. He said it would probably be some time next week. He then said I need to call back on Thursday to speak w...

Description of Work
lawn mower repair

Category lawn mower repair

We are sorry you were not happy with our service procedure, the person you had talked to was Jim, he works at the counter for parts and walk in service orders. The price he quoted you for pick up and delivery in Greenlawn was correct at $81 which included the tax, we always give the complete price which included the sales tax so there is know surprises. We have a few trucks for pick up and deliver...

We service equipment sold by the following,Pep boy, Home Depot, lowes, Walmart, Price Club, etc. Call if your not sure. We also are the warranty center for a lot of the products these stores sell. Ariens, Briggs & Stratton, Campbell Hausfeld, Coleman, Delta, DeVilbiss, Echo, Generac, Graco, Hitachi, Homelite, Honda, Ingersoll Rand, John Deere, Karcher, Kawasaki, Kohler, Lincoln, Makita, McLane, Milwaukee, MTD, Murray, Paslode, Porter Cable, Poulan, Ridgid, Robin, Senco, Etc.

N/A