APPLE ELECTRICAL SVC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since February 2006

Spirelli Electric Inc

Spirelli Electric, Inc. has been a family owned business with over 40 years experience. We are a full-service electrical contracting company, and we take pride in working together with our customers. Our firm is fully LICENSED and INSURED for Electrical work for both Commercial and Residential projects. Estimates are always free and professional. The company is staffed with conscientious, professional individuals who genuinely care about quality. Spirelli Electric Inc. will accommodate all your needs. No job is too big or too small!

Electric City

ElectricCity is a full service electrical business servicing Westchester, Rockland and Putnam Counties. We take pride in adhering and following NEC 2020 code, while the industry at large is still on 2017. This means more safety for your family and home. Our quality of service gives us a distinct advantage because we cut no corners to get the job done. Our work is guaranteed. Call us for a no cost in person consultation.

High Q Electric

Super Service Award Winner-4 Years in a Row! Family Owned and Operated. High Q Electric is a rapidly growing, motivated company in the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our trade, striving for quality work and maintaining outstanding customer service. Being a full service electrical contractor allows us to accommodate a variety of needs. Every customer receives quality service for reasonable rates.

07/27/2011

Mary J.

they didn't even bother to return the call! UNprofessional and UNreliable.

Description of Work
they didn't even bother to return the call! UNprofessional and UNreliable.

06/20/2011

stephen B.

ok in the beginning but faltered badly at later stages.....not keeping me appraised on the ordering materials to complete the job...ignored repeated requests to status equipment reorders. ..no answer to email requests

Description of Work
outlet installation, wireless lighting fixtures

08/29/2010

MATTHEW & DEBBIE G.

Incredible service without the typical New York overpricing. Always professional. Perhaps more impressive where the times they recommended a cheaper alternative to our electrical problems. We left New York tired of the poor service and over-charging. We wish we could take Apple with us, as they are a TRUE find in this area. We would hire again with no reservations. And did I mention how incredibly friendly the electrician was? Great company!

Description of Work
We've used Apple on numerous occasions, for anything from installing a garbage disposal, to fixing several probelsm with the fuse box post home sale inspection.

08/16/2010

Carol B.

Roy worked for several hours on a very hot day, answered all my questions, and clearly gave thought to figuring out the least invasive and easiest way to run the new wire. (This also was the quickest and cheapest way.) He had to cut a hole in a closet on the first floor, but made it as unobtrusive as possible. He also carefully put back some plywood panels which hid some pipes in our basement which he had removed to run the wire. Overall, I was very happy with Roy's work. I also found his price quite reasonable; he only charged me 2.5 hours when he easily could have justified rounding up to 3 hours.

Description of Work
Roy Mottola came to my house and ran a new wire from our upstairs thermostat to our boiler after confirming that the old wire was shorted out.

08/08/2010

stephen B.

contacted vendor, desiring to have a local service perform the work so could support the community I am moving into. Owner came to give me an estimate of the work needed.....answered all questions,.... had some good ideas and was upfront in delineating plusses and minusses of options I could consider in a very old house.....was honest and he was not out to take my money...terrific professional

Description of Work
installation of electrical outlets in a 200 year old house...involved crawling in the attic to accomodate best installation options

03/26/2010

Jay M.

Apple is excellent. Have used them many times over the years. Very easy to work with. Returns calls quuickly. Always show up on day and time scheduled. Professional, efficient, clean work. Reasonable price because they are efficient. Great electrician when for everything but especially for complex electrical problems and troubleshooting. Will continue to use them every time.

Description of Work
Installed new electric outlet, pulled new network and video cable to relocate network wireless access point

07/30/2009

Darren B.

They seemed reliable and reasonably priced. The reason why I called them is that a few years back they did the electrical work for me. The work was done better than I expected it and the actual cost was lower than the original estimate.

Description of Work
Apple Electrical ran an electrical circuit for us.

11/10/2006

PAULA P.

HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS, CLEANED UP WELL, AND DID A REALLY GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
INSTALLATION OF AN EXHAUST FAN.

Category ceiling fans

10/16/2006

BARBARA F.

Very good! One hour start to finish. He charges $125 for a service call and $25 for the dimmer switch (10/06).

Description of Work
Hung a slightly difficult dining room light fixture and added a dimmer switch.

02/21/2006

WE HAVE USED THEM OVER THE YEARS CONSISTENTLY. IT IS PRETTY MUCH ONE GUY WE DEAL WITH, AND WHEN HE COMES AND DOES IT, HE DOES A VERY GOOD JOB. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM OVER THE YEARS.

Description of Work
IT WAS ELECTRICAL WORK. THEY HAD TO CHANGE THE AMPAGE IN MY HOUSE.

Category electrician

ELECTRICAL SERVICE & REPAIRS. SMALL INSTALLATIONS.

NEW CONSTRUCTION. ALTERATIONS.