Richard W Jones Builder

With Angi since January 2011

General Contracting...

Robert Laman JR Construction

Robert Laman JR Construction

Robert Laman Jr Construction is a locally owned and family-operated business established in 1989. Owner Robert Laman Jr. has over 20 years experience in the home improvement field. Our job foremen are skilled and experienced in their respective fields. All contracted work is completed in a clean, courteous and professional manner by our own trained installers. Job sites are cleaned daily and we only use top quality materials - America's Finest Brands! Call today for the area's best!

08/13/2013

He replaced all of our drywall and fixed multiple beams in the basement. He was courteous and timely and got the work done as I had expected. I would definitely use his service again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed our basement after it leaked.

CATEGORY roofing

07/27/2011

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small leak around my chimney.  I called several companies after checking Angie's list and he was the only one who could come right away to look at the problem and "patch" it right away.  He came the same day I called, came back in the evening once it was cooler, patched the area and made a recommendation to me to flash and counter-flash the chimney and to re-surface the chimney itself as the concrete had pulled away from the block and had cracked.  He told me he wouldn't be able to get back until mid-August, but found time to come much earlier.  We have had several very strong rainstorms since his fix and the roof is no longer leaking.

CATEGORY roofing

01/21/2011

I didn?t think his price was too bad and his quality was definitely good. I plan on using him in the future and I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Richard Jones is a contractor that we use; he has put a new roof on our house, he has done some bathroom work for us, and he’s put in a new floor. The last thing he did was put in a bathroom floor.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,roofing,home remodeling