VAP Contracting LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2008

VAP Contracting is a full - service home improvement company serving our neighbors in Westchester and Putnam counties. Our professionals work closely with skilled electricians and plumbers to your absolute satisfaction. We manage larger projects including kitchens, baths and basement remodels. In addition to our remodeling expertise, we also offer a convenient and reliable handyman service. For all sorts of odd jobs, from a door not closing correctly, lock to be changed to leaky faucets, we are the only call you need to make. We also offer painting services including painting one room to painting an entire house. VAP Contracting has 3 full time employees. We use sub-contractors that are highly skilled in there line of work. SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW CUSTOMERS : $50.00 OFF any job over $1,000.00 - $300.00 OFF any job over $6,000.00 (Must Mention At Time of Visit)...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

201910598
Kitchen Renovation  project

home remodeling

202010598

handyman (111)interior painting (35)drywall (32)home remodeling (29)tile installation (26)electrician (25)plumbers (22)general contractors (18)lighting (17)flooring (15)woodworking (14)decks & porches (14)

02/11/2020

Leanne F.

This was our second time working with Victor and his team. We had a new front door installed, a new pocket door installed, new hardwood floors and trim installed in our family room and foyer, and had both rooms painted. They did an amazing job and we are pleased with the quality of work! We look forward to working with them on future projects that we have!

Description of Work
Install new front door, new pocket door, new hardwood flooring and trim, interior painting.

Category drywall, electrician, picture framing, hardwood floor, remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I would like to say thank you for your business and hope to continue working with you and Bill on further projects. Thank You Again! Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

01/14/2020

Rita C.

The installation of the appliances was particularly challenging in our 1973 house, because Victor was presented with several unanticipated challenges. He rose to the occasion and solved every challenge beautifully.

Description of Work
Installation of new fridge, stove, hood, and dishwasher, as well as utility room cabinets

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and it was a pleasure working with you again. Thank You For Your Business! Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

01/05/2020

Lloyd T.

We worked with VAP Contracting for the renovation of our master bathroom after evaluating proposals from this company and a couple of others. It was easy to work with Victor and his team throughout the process. They were always courteous and professional, and kept the work areas very clean. The quality of the work was excellent and the cost was very competitive. In addition, Victor accommodated all of our requests on scheduling. We would highly recommend VAP Contracting for similar work.

Description of Work
Remodelling a master bathroom from removing everything in the original construction to new flooring, shower, sinks, toilets, cabinets, lighting, painting, etc.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and your wife and hope to serve you again in the future. Feel free to give us a call on your next project.. Thank You for your Business! Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

11/20/2019

Leanne F.

My wife and I were looking for a contractor to remodel our master bathroom. We were looking for someone that was knowledgeable, honest, fair in pricing, and great with communication. Victor from VAP Contracting was exactly that. Victor told us exactly when he would start, what he would need, and always answered any questions that we had. His team arrived every morning on time and was very polite. They were very neat and cleaned up each day and truly did an amazing job! Our new bathroom looks great. Victor stands behind his work and we look forward to working with them again on other projects that we have.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

Hello, It was a pleasure working with you and hope to continue working with you on future projects. Thank you for your business! Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

11/08/2019

Rita C.

Perfectly. Work was done beautifully and on time at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Install replacement toilet; Modify cabinet to accommodate taller refrigerator.

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Hello, Thank you for your business and taking the time on giving us a review. I look forward in working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

11/07/2019

Rose C.

I absolutely loved them. Victor and his guys are awesome. They are punctual, cleaned up around where the worked. They were quick and fair priced. Just overall nice people! I definitely would use them again

Description of Work
Various little handyman jobs

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

06/08/2019

Jeff S.

Victor and his crew were top notch. Started on time and worked with our schedule. Workers were polite and attentive, detail oriented and cleaned up everything each day before leaving. The final product was exactly as expected. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

Hello, I would like to say that it was a pleasure working with you and your wife as well! I look forward in working with you again on a future project. Thank You for your business! Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

04/24/2019

Vincent C.

VAP Contracting is a top quality provider. Victor and his workers are highly skilled,responsive, professional and courteous. If you want a job done right -- this is the company to call. We had two sheet rock repair jobs to be done and both were done expeditiously and, even more importantly, done perfectly. It's clear they really care about their work and the results show it. Would definitely hire VAP again.

Description of Work
Two separate sheet rock repairs.

Category drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

Hello, Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure working with you! Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

01/11/2019

Karen D.

Victor and his crew were great to work with. I had two bathrooms that were separate by a wall remodeled. After they were demolished both bathrooms down to the studs I decided (with input from the crew) to enlarge the master shower by taking space from the other bathroom. The crew is very courteous and knowledgeable. They cleaned up each night before they left. The bathrooms are beautiful. As the project went on I kept adding other tasks that I needed done around the house. They handled all great and at a fair price. I would (and have) use them again.

Description of Work
Remodel 2 upstairs bathrooms

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure working with you and hope to work with you again on any future projects! Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

12/21/2018

Mark W.

Contacted Victor on recommendation of my electrician for above work. Return messaged/ called promptly. Was able to arrange to come following morning for installation. Professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and clean. Nice installation. Fair price. Would employ for future jobs. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install flexible ductwork for bathroom exhaust fan to attic and out through attic wall

Category handyman service

Hi, Thank You, pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact me in the future on other projects you may have! Best Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

08/13/2018

Lena A.

It went very well. Guys came on time, were very nice and professional. I will hire them againwhen I need work to be done.

Description of Work
Two curtain rods

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

07/18/2018

David E.

Victor and his team installed French Doors in my Condo. They were wonderful in cleaning up and polite. This is my 2nd time using VAP and plan to use them in future.

Description of Work
French Doors

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you again! Please feel free to contact me on future projects you may have. Thank You for your business! Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

05/07/2018

Susan L.

Victor met me at the house, looked over the damage done to a ceiling in my boiler room. We settled on a price. I also wanted my rock wall power washed and he said his team could do that as well. Very happy with both results.

Description of Work
A ceiling repair and paint. Also power washing of my rock wall.

Category handyman service, remodeling, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank You, it was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything else. Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting [phone number removed]

05/01/2018

Mary G.

Victor and his crew were great. On time, unobstructive and Victor is a straight shooter. After using so many contractors that over explain things in an attempt to confuse, Victor was a breath of fresh air.

Description of Work
Painting, handyman

Category contractors, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank You! It was a pleasure working with you as well. Please feel free to contact me with any other projects you may have. Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting [phone number removed]

04/25/2018

DAVID M.

Victor and his crew were great to work with. Quality work, good communication and friendly. Would definitely work with again.

Description of Work
Major repair/patching of a basement wall and hung chandeliers

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plastering

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. I look forward in working with you again on other projects you may have. Thank You For Your Business! Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

02/20/2018

Erica T.

Victor did an amazing job and his guys were extremely professional as well.

Description of Work
Our job required redoing an upstairs bathroom and painting a downstairs bathroom which had suffered damage from a leak caused by the upstairs one.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/20/2018

12/17/2017

Yi F.

Victor showed up on time, work was done the right way, communicated clearly, very responsive. Would hire again. Yi

Description of Work
Leaking repair and ceiling repair

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

11/12/2017

kim M.

This is the 4th time I have used VAP contracting. Everything came out beautifully as usually. The crew is on time, friendly and professional. Also, the pricing is extremely fair.

Description of Work
My kitchen was fully guttted and renovated. Cabinets, heated floors, lighting, trim, plumbing and all little extras installed. In addition to kitchen, powder room pocket door was also installed.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, lighting, plastering, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank You! look forward in work with you again in the future. Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting [phone number removed]

10/08/2017

Bill W.

Victor was prompt and attentive. He showed interest in my projects and gave me honest assessments of what could be done. He provided a quote within the timeframe he promised. I did not go through with the work due to other unplanned events and costs. Hopefully next year!

Description of Work
getting quotes for several projects around the house

Category contractors, ceramic tile, decks, handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 10/08/2017

09/26/2017

Lillian T.

Victor and his team completed the work on time and to spec. They were neat, prompt, and a pleasure to do business with. We will definitely hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
VAP Contracting re-decked our deck.

Category contractors, decks, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

Hi, I would like to say thank you for your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-242:

07/22/2017

Jennifer B.

They were professional, on time, communicated everything and were great to work with.

Description of Work
We had VAP remodel our sunroom.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Hi, I would like to thank you for your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

12/10/2016

Ian W.

The job took 5-6 weeks as predicted. They started on the date they proposed and were at my house from 8am-4pm everyday. The job went well and we couldn't be happier with the final results.

Description of Work
This is the second time we have used VAP for work in our house. This job involved completely renovating our living room and hallway. Including new sheet rock, new insulation, new lighting, new fire place, new hard wood floor and removal of partition walls.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, insulation, lighting, plastering, remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Victor Pascente VAP Contracting 914-409-2423

11/29/2016

Peter G.

VAP did an excellent job and were very professional and punctual. Recommended.

Description of Work
New Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters