Michael Grimm Services, Inc.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2007

Additional contact name - Ron Rogers, Dan Deyle & Fred Cross, Mike Macro, Eric Vierow Locally owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Michael Grimm Services Inc....

TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLC

Tekton Construction LLC is a company built on trust right here in CNY. We uphold the trust and integrity needed to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. From the foundation to the roof our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We achieve this through the highest level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and effective communication with our clients. Tekton is fully insured & accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Take Care Landscaping

I plant trees that are usually in pots, and bags. I clear over grown vegetation in peoples back yards such as vines along fences also small tree removal. Most of the time I work alone and do all the work myself Weve been doing projects for a fair price as we see fit with the one who needs the work done projects that I have completed were 3,000 and up and sometimes lower depending on the circumstances of what all needs to be tended to and the range of the area and bumps along the road that we may have in the future before doing the work will be included in Honestly I dont like the choice of words of getting paid hourly Instead I like the words of getting paid a wholesome amount of For example If you had a person that is defined as hourly and a person defined as wholesome it sounds like the wholesome worker will be more caring in abundance But if I were to say hourly worker it may be a high chance of someone thinking of possibly getting token advantage of wether its for the work they are doing which they may or may not like or love or for the work they do without the knowledge of knowing their work or worth or their work and their progression Im Worth the worth work and progression that I wholesomely do I dont own a business but I do have inventory and work like one Hopefully in the future I can guide myself on the right track of owning because it would be something new and beautiful brought to life their are moments when things arent so alive I did feel ways of me feeling empty with all the potential Its just been a big gap between knowing who needs work done and them knowing me I dont waste time with the work that I get Neither do I ignore the matters of patience

KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

09/27/2019

I contacted Michael Grimm Services when it became clear that the two large poplars that were encroaching on my roof were likely to cause damage. I had called another company several weeks prior, but that company had failed to provide an estimate within a two-week period and eventually, after being contacted again, had stated that they were not equipped to do the job. My experience with Michael Grimm was completely different beginning with my initial phone conversation with the receptionist. An estimate, as promised during that call, was sent to my email address two days later. Once I agreed to the contract, a representative from the company was in constant contact with me regarding every step of the process: providing a probable time frame during which I could expect the work to be done, determining the actual date that the trees would be removed, inquiring as to whether I had any questions or concerns regarding the completed work. I was home the day the service was provided and was impressed with the diligence and professionalism displayed by everyone involved with the job. I unequivocally recommend Michael Grimm Services.

Description of Work
tree removal

12/03/2018

They called and mailed an estimate, we liked the price and hired them. When they came out, we made sure that what they trim off will never grow back, they confirmed, and we also asked them to make it look good. They did as best they could with what they had to work with considering the town trimmed it already on the street side all funny like so, they could only do so much. But we did wholeheartedly appreciate their honest effort. Thank you. Will hire again!!

Description of Work
Tree trimming off of and away from garage roof

Thank you very much!

06/03/2018

They responded promptly to my inquiry, came by to look at the trees within days, sent a quote within days of looking at the trees and completed the work well before the 6-8 weeks they estimated it would be. On their first round they left one tree and took down part of the railing on my deck, but I called and they had taken the last tree and fixed the railing so you'd never know anything happened (I don't even know how they did it) within a day. I was amazed. Just in general, this company is super professional, responsive and their work is high quality and they definitely do not overcharge. I expected to pay much more than I did for those trees coming down. I cannot recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Several trees that were touching my house removed

12/17/2017

Showed up when promised and did an excellent job. Provided the exact treatment I requested with no sales pitches. The main office follows up with a call after any service to see if you are satisfied.

Description of Work
Fall weed and feed.

Category lawn treatment

12/17/2017

Crew showed up on time and were very skilled and professional. Entire job was completed in 2 hours including stump grinding, raking and cleanup. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Removal of a tree

09/24/2017

I am a returning customer and asked Eric from Michael Grimm services to quote a large hardscape project for me at me residence. I met with Eric for 2 hours and provided him with the requirements/specifications of my project. Eric told me he would provide me with plans and a quote in 2 weeks. I waited three weeks and reached out to Eric for an update, he told me that he was busy and needed another week. I waited 2 more weeks and reached back to Eric after not hearing anything, Eric left me a voicemail response telling me how busy he was and said that they couldn't start any work for me until mid November. I called him back and left him a message stating that I was not concerned about start date I simply wanted the proposal that I have now been waiting on for almost 6 weeks.

Description of Work
I have an 8000 square foot hardscape project that I am requesting quotes from qualified hardscape professionals.

Category hardscaping

09/23/2017

Excellent, they are very good. They're actually coming out this Monday to do some more work.The prices are very good they're competitive. They did very good they cleaned up behind themselves. They're really excellent all the way around.

Description of Work
Tree service.

08/24/2017

Very professional. Came when they said. Only took 20 minutes so paying over $400 I think it was expensive. Because of how long it took and the $400 price tag I would look elsewhere. When they came to grind the stump the machine left ruts in lawn. Told worker that was not acceptable he said his boss would call me. Still haven't heard from him.

Description of Work
Had a tree thinned out and trimmed. Also a small stump removed.

08/07/2017

Micheal Grimm Services worked the bucket truck into a tight spot, between (city) houses and removed the tree without a scratch to the deck or house. In fact, this removal is pictured on their website. Highly professional, their team has the knowledge, skills and equipment to do the job. Not the cheapest, but definitely the best! Exceptional and trustworthy.

Description of Work
A complicated removal: ash tree was immediately behind the house and surrounded by a second story deck. A few years later, I had them remove the 2nd ash tree near the house.

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We strive to provide excellence in workmanship. It was our pleasure to work for you and hope that you will contact us again if the need arises.

08/02/2017

They did exactly as asked for the price they quoted

Description of Work
We asked them to take down a large poplar tree and grind 3 stumps

Category tree service

Thank you for posting a review with an A rating. It was our pleasure to perform work at your property. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provided and hope you will contact us again if you have any needs in the future.

Lawn mowing, renovations, aeration & watering. shrub fertilization & trimming. stump removal, tree removal & cabling, snow plowing & salting, installation of decks, patios, walkways, retaining walls, driveways, pool, garden designs, french drains, spring & fall clean ups. Lawn fertilization, lawn weed control, Plant/ tree health care and disease control

gutter clean outs, lawn irrigation installation

ask for details