Green Scapes Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2011

Additional DBA - Green Scapes. Cost is determined by the job....

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over 35 years so we are very familiar with all aspects of the local terrain and since we are local, getting to jobs in a timely fashion is never an issue. We do offer many other services so please feel free to contact JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care for a free quote/estimate on any project

Take Care Landscaping

I plant trees that are usually in pots, and bags. I clear over grown vegetation in peoples back yards such as vines along fences also small tree removal. Most of the time I work alone and do all the work myself Weve been doing projects for a fair price as we see fit with the one who needs the work done projects that I have completed were 3,000 and up and sometimes lower depending on the circumstances of what all needs to be tended to and the range of the area and bumps along the road that we may have in the future before doing the work will be included in Honestly I dont like the choice of words of getting paid hourly Instead I like the words of getting paid a wholesome amount of For example If you had a person that is defined as hourly and a person defined as wholesome it sounds like the wholesome worker will be more caring in abundance But if I were to say hourly worker it may be a high chance of someone thinking of possibly getting token advantage of wether its for the work they are doing which they may or may not like or love or for the work they do without the knowledge of knowing their work or worth or their work and their progression Im Worth the worth work and progression that I wholesomely do I dont own a business but I do have inventory and work like one Hopefully in the future I can guide myself on the right track of owning because it would be something new and beautiful brought to life their are moments when things arent so alive I did feel ways of me feeling empty with all the potential Its just been a big gap between knowing who needs work done and them knowing me I dont waste time with the work that I get Neither do I ignore the matters of patience

KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

07/17/2016

Description of Work
Great team. They know what they are doing.

07/09/2015

07/07/2015

Description of Work
Delivered decorative stone

06/22/2015

Description of Work
We called them for an estimate on redoing the paver walkways and patio's around our house. They came promptly and measured and gave ideas. Then NEVER sent an estimate.

Category hardscaping,patios

We sent and/or emailed an estimate to you approximately 2 weeks after our meeting. I will confirm actual date written & resend. I apologize that you never received it. A quick call letting me know you didn't receive it would have been helpful. Again, my apologies.

02/06/2015

They were phenomenal, they were so good, and honest. We haven't had any issues. We had trouble with our gas line, and they came out, dug it up and fixed it at no cost for us.

Description of Work
I used Green Scapes Inc. There was a little bit of settling on the stone and they came out and redid it for free. There was minor settling, as it was a very big area of stone work that they did.

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Landscaping design, maintainance, documentation, paver, retaining walls, stair, custom pond and waterfall installation, fire pit, landscape lighting, horticultural, planting & snow removal.

Lawn mowing, fertilizing, maintenance, irrigation

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa