Dale R Wood

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2012

Im a private business owner with no employees and a select few subcontractors that i have personally worked with for years. Will help with your design and or layout,give suggestions from years of experience. Billing terms vary with projects and we apologize but we offer no financing....

JP's Best Electric

Proudly wiring, lighting, and electrifying Clay NY area homes and businesses since 1986, JP's Best Electric is a trusted and preferred provider of electrical contracting service, electric repair, residential and commercial electrician services, with a specialty in panel upgrades and emergency services. Having been raised in a household of electricians, and been in the electrical service business for over 33 years, you won't find more experienced electricians in the Clay, New York area than right here at JP's Best Electric!

Offers by JP's Best Electric on Angi
Guardian Electric

Thank you for viewing Guardian Electric! We are a full-service Electrical Company that specializes in residential needs! We have extremely competitive cost rates on services such as 100 or 200 amp services and panels, LED lighting upgrades, all the way to service repairs on non-functioning outlet receptacles, and installing fans! Now licensed and servicing Utica, NY. FREE ELECTRICAL PANEL with a 100 amp or 200 amp Service upgrade, call for more details.

Offers by Guardian Electric on Angi
Matteson Electric

At Matteson Electric we take pride in serving the people of Central New York. We specialize in Residential Electrical work that includes, troubleshooting, electrical service upgrades, hot tub wiring, new construction wiring, electrical panel upgrades, new lighting installation, new device installation and much more. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

10/18/2015

never showed or completed anything

Description of Work
nothing

12/17/2014

We told him there was no rush and it was a small job, but he showed up when he had some free time and completed the job quickly. His work was excellent, cleaned up well, and he didn't take very long. He even offered some advice on some other things we asked him about. I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
He removed an old window in the basement and replaced it with cement block.

08/14/2014

Excellent work. Very professional and clear communication style. Thorough cleanup at completion of work. Would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Extensive foundation repair and waterproofing of exterior wall on home. Replacement of rotten timbers in around sliding doors and windows.

06/15/2014

He is contractor of choice by me and my wife for his knowledge,quality and value that he brings to the table. He finished my basement about 3 years ago and we get compliments from guests every time we have company. I would highly recommend his services. From what I know, he has had high marks from people that I have recommended him to in my community. Class act indeed!

Description of Work
Dale did some plumbing work for me just recently . I needed service by someone that would be here as soon as possible as my kitchen sink was in need of repair. Dale rearranged his day so my family could be back up and running in short order.

Category plumbing,remodeling,basement remodeling

04/28/2014

Description of Work
Moved an electrical outlet and hooked up new dryer and capped a PVC plumbing joint that was leaking and fixed leak. He did this the day after I called in the middle of a snow storm. Him doing both plumbing and electric was a great bonus.

Category electrician,masonry,woodworking

Category electrician","masonry contractor","woodworker

Our services are mainly geared towards all aspects of residential needs. From excavation to finished product we can provide you almost every aspect of residential building,remodeling or repairs that you would ever need.

No carpet service