Right Lawn Care

With Angi since August 2013

148-21 90th Ave

Jamaica, NY 11435

100 % customer satisfaction guaranteed. Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Right-Lawn-Care/345755328792726?hc_location=timeline....

11/07/2019

Anthony R.

Manny from Right Lawn Care (and his assistant) did an excellent job clearing my jungle of a backyard that was overgrown with weeds, ivy, and tree branches. They were efficient, professional, friendly, and fast. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs yard work done.

Description of Work
Clearing weeds from yard, cutting ivy from house and along fence lines

Category lawn service

07/05/2019

S K.

Right Lawn Care never followed through to start service after quoting job. We met with Manni on June 07 at our Long island location and received a quote for $1,200.00. Manni told me he would send us a contract on the day he quoted and then two times after. We never received the contract. Last promise was to receive contract by week of July 01, 2019. Our property has a variance for being an undersized corner lot size of 0.2077 Acres. Less than a 1/4 acre, which includes the split level ranch house. Right Lawn Care pricing was higher than who we were previously using. Manni quoted $1,200.00 for lawn fertilization, aeration, over seeding, grub control, lawn fungus treatment for early summer, late summer and fall/winterizing. The quote did not include Early Spring and Late spring treatments. This was because we contacted him late in the season. Our lawn has been treated for 12 years and is now in good condition. Our guess would be as good as yours on why Manni strung us along? Although he didn't have many reviews Manni's 12 reviews were good reviews. Manni said he would send us a contract. He didn't. He demonstrated to us that he is unreliable. If he didn't want the job he simply should have said so.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization

10/19/2018

Kenneth C.

The finished work was exceptional. The work was scheduled for a Tuesday, but the Long Island nursery where the sod needed to be purchased didn't have fescue grass, which I was adamant to have. So on Tuesday, Manny and his helper Vincent dug up the old lawn and ordered fescue grass from another supplier. Manny returned on Thursday, as promised, and installed all the fescue sod. Manny was communicative and very respectful of my wishes throughout the project. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
My lawn needed to be removed and re-sodded.

09/01/2018

Kevin L.

Right Lawn Care has first and foremost the best customer care, only to be rivaled by it's spectacular results. I formally did all my own lawn care until recently becoming ill. I always thought I was the best but I can not come close to their detail and perfection. I HIGHLY recommend this company and the individuals that imbue their companies continuous stride to even be better. They are affordable so don't think twice about having them lend you their service.

Description of Work
Lawn Services

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

04/26/2018

Oscar A.

I called Manny and he was absolutely professional. Manny gave me a couple of options from which I chose sod, giving the instant beauty I was looking for. Manny and his team prepped my yard on Saturday, ordered my sod for Tuesday installation amd i couldnt be happier with their work

Description of Work
I needed my entire yard reseeded and resodded. Since I purchased my home in 2016 I wasnt able to grow grass.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

11/22/2017

Jennifer E.

They did a fantastic job. Manny went out to see the house the day I called to give me an estimate. They did a great job getting the yard back into shape, and then on the next round of maintenance, cleaned up all of the leaves. Because I could not go out to see the house, after each service visit, Manny texted me pictures of what they did. We are very pleased with the care his crew exercised in cleaning up the yard so thoroughly on their initial visit, and they did a nice job maintaining the yard on their second visit. Manny even offered to return to the house to bring the leaf bags to the curb on the day of pick up, since we live far from the house and could not do it ourselves. We especially appreciated Manny's prompt responsiveness in attending to our elderly relative's yard. We would highly recommend Right Lawn Care.

Description of Work
We needed to have an elderly relative's overgrown yard cleaned up and then regularly maintained.

Category lawn service

10/18/2017

Kenneth C.

Manny came this morning to give me an estimate on re-sodding my 200 square foot lawn: $700, an incredibly fair price. We spoke for nearly half an hour. He looked over my fertilizer and hand lawnmower. He explained how to get rid of the squirrels. He even explained how to reseed the squirrel holes. He was honest as the day is long and generous with his advice. Even though I cannot use his services at this time, because I cannot replace my lawnmower as well as my lawn, I will not hesitate to call him when I'm ready to do the work!

Description of Work
Re-sod 200 square foot lawn.

10/13/2017

Doug S.

So far it has gone very well. Lawn looks much better and healthier. Happy to have gone with Manny.

Description of Work
My lawn in queens needed rescuing and Manny delivered as promised.

08/17/2017

Halina H.

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Right Lawn Care is simply the best! Manny and his team are true professionals...integrity, exceptional customer service. You can count on them to do an exceptional job and always at a reasonable price. Best landscapers in NY!

Description of Work
Monthly shrub pruning and landscaping. Tree removal after wind storm.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, tree service

08/12/2017

james P.

Manny delivered on what he promised. He said I will be thrilled with the results and my grass will be green. He planned a course of treatment. My grass now looks great. Plus Manny is a consummate professional. He calls back immediately and will come by to check on any issues. I highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
My grass needed to be treated to make sure it stayed green through the seasons. I was tired of looking at brown spots and dry patches in my grass.

08/03/2017

Richard B.

Manny and his professional team came in and did exactly what I required. Before they came, Manny came by, assessed the work, and gave me fair quote. In addition, he gave me a separate quote if I wanted to revilalize my lawn. The team was very accommodating and checked in with me as the work was being performed. I highly recommend Right Lawn Care to get the job done!

Description of Work
I need my front and backyard manicured which included mowing, edging, and cutting back bushes.

05/04/2016

Debra H.

Description of Work
Manny, quite simply, saved my backyard. I've recommended him to my neighbors wholeheartedly, and do so here.

04/06/2016

Stan S.

After the office notified me of the upcoming visit, Manny came as scheduled, checked in with me, applied the chemicals and left. After trying two other services for lawn chemical treatment, Right lawn care took a weedy, sparse 1/2 acre of lawn and within one season had it looking trim. In the second season, my lawn was the envy of the neighborhood. No weeds, no crabgrass only a lush, green carpet of healthy lawn. He ascribes his success to the use of only top shelf chemicals and has made me a believer. You will not regret using this professional, trustworthy service.

Description of Work
Pre-emergent crabgrass killer, early spring lawn feeding, spot weed treatment

10/22/2013

Joseph M.

I was happy with the gentleman that came out.

Description of Work
They did a vegetative control, early fall service, and did early winterizing. The also did a line pH amendment. They will also do an over seeding and aeration in the future.

08/08/2013

Marie S.

Manny has been amazing!! Both our front yard and back yard was in terrible shape. We had tried everything and it just looked horrible. Manny came out inspected our lawnand treated it. He then put sod down on our front lawn. Our lawn looks absolutely beautiful now! I highly recommend Right Lawn Care!

Description of Work
Lawn inspected and treated in front and back yards. Sod put down on entire front lawn. Monthly maintenance since initial work.

Magic Exterminating

Magic stands by its mission statement: "We endeavor to exemplify quality, professionalism, and respect for all our customers and team members in all our daily functions. Our objective is to instill value in our services through quality and support by working as a team with a single goal...Customer Satisfaction!"

Dreams Maintenance LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Housecleaning, Pressure Washing and Landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

E Z Pest Management Inc

Here at E Z Pest Management INC, we pride ourselves on professionalism, attention to detail, and a dedication to our clients wants and needs. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We will not leave a project until you are 100 percent satisfied. Feel free to give us a call!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Grub & Insect Control, Over Seeding, Lime-pH Soil Amendment, Fungus Disease Control, Flea & Tick Program, Traditional Lawn Program, Organic Lawn Program, Core Aeration, Lawn Renovation, Mosquito Control.