Advance Pest Solutions

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2016

Advance Pest Solutions is a natural pest control company with more than 10 years experience. Organic pest control methods make a lot of sense – for people and the planet. It’s no secret that heavy chemical pesticide use can be detrimental to the health of our families and pets. Nobody wants their home and yard covered with poisons! And the truth is that heavy pesticide use is not necessary to solve pest problems. That is why Advance Pest Solutions specializes in the use of low-impact and natural solutions to pest problems in your home or business. Please note- Advance Pest Control is an expert in both mosquito and tick control. ...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

pest control (20)

10/02/2021

Helen H.

The job was done quickly and on time. excellent

Description of Work
hornet nest

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

09/13/2021

N. J.

Lyndell Spence provided us with exceptionally thorough, thoughtful and expert service. He and Danny were consistently available, did a comprehensive evaluation of our multiple issues (mosquitoes, flies and pigeons outside of our single-family brownstone), and were completely transparent about what could realistically be accomplished, how long it would take, how much it would cost, and how successful it was likely to be. They were committed to using the least toxic methods first, but were also able to pivot when necessary to more aggressive interventions. We deeply appreciate their integrity and expertise, and now we can use our backyard again!

Description of Work
Mosquito, Fly and pigeon control

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

12/31/2018

Boris M.

Quick and professional.

Description of Work
Pest control - mice and roaches infestation

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

07/06/2018

Tommy and Arlene R.

July 6, 2018 My husband and I are utterly grateful for the services and expertise of Lindell Spence. As cat owners, fearing the effects of pesticides, we pursued natural treatment for our household insect problems. We contacted Lindell, based on his excellent Angie’s List ratings. We would like to add ours to Lindell’s stellar track record. We greatly value Lindell’s punctuality and responsiveness. He listens very attentively and has shown genuine concern for our insect problems. In both evaluating our pest issues and treating them, Lindell has been very thorough. When applying insecticides, he’s methodical, careful, and meticulous. Most impressive is Lindell’s in-depth knowledge of pests and how best to eliminate them. Lindell installed termite testing stations for us, with a plan to check them for activity in two months. Just as he promised, he contacted us, returning on time to perform the evaluation. It’s most heartening when a contractor keeps their word, as Lindell does! We’ve also had recurrent cycles of carpenter and sugar ants. This month, weevils suddenly appeared. Now, with Lindell’s expertise, our longstanding pest issues are under control. What a huge relief! Additionally, Lindell has a delightful personality! He’s cheerful and kind, with an easygoing disposition. We feel so fortunate to have met him. Lindell Spence is a man of great integrity, maintaining high standards of excellence in the field of pest control. Thank you so much, Lindell!

Description of Work
Treatment for ants and weevils and termite evaluation

Cost $162.94

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

06/27/2018

Ashwin S.

he came in guns blazing like a ghost buster and took care of the little guys; sealed entry ways, really took his time and was very thorough; a good spiritual man too!

Description of Work
mice control

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

06/27/2018

Ashwin S.

he was very professional and did a great job; they never returned. I would highly endorse this company.

Description of Work
mice removal

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

09/14/2017

Arthel F.

Excellent. He was very thorough. The price was affordable. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He explained everything.

Description of Work
He provided rodent extermination.

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

09/11/2017

Carole P.

It went perfectly. Service covered entire house indoors, perimeter of house outside and garage. Also, Lindel places glue traps around so that on his next visit he can see which insects we have and also get an idea of how much activity we have. Advance Pest Solutions will be the only extermination service we use form now on. In my opinion his prices are very reasonable. Much less than Knockout, who have employees who don't give a d....m.

Description of Work
In April 2017 Advance Pest Solutions was called because we found a cricket in the house. Lindell Spence , the owner, responded to our call and an appoint was set. Lindell arrived on time. He took time to interview us about all aspects of our home in regards to any experiences we have with insects. He then did a through inspection, inside and outside. We agreed upon what service we wanted. We choose to also have a termite inspection at this time. Lindel was so knowledgeable and informative. He uses only organic products. We found him to be courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Today September 11 we called for our 'preemptive' service before the insect begin coming in as cold weather approaches.

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

08/08/2017

Raquel F.

I've made several calls to different pest controls and they all gave me outrageous prices and told me they could not get to my house that day. I then called Advance pest solutions - Lindell Spence and he gave me a phenomenal quote and was at my home within 30 mins to handle the nest. The next day I saw a few bees still around the area of the nest, I called Lindell Spence back and once again he was at my home to take care of any more bees that returned. Then to add to the phenomenal service, my bed needed to be checked for bedbugs and he returned to my home on the same day to check for me. I would definitely recommend his service to anyone who asks. Professional. efficient, knowledgeable, and affordable service. A++++ from me!

Description of Work
I had a yellow jacket bee nest at my front door and desperate to get rid of it.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

thank you very much [Member Name Removed], for the wonderful review.

06/29/2017

John L.

He did a thorough job! He was a decent guy!

Description of Work
They exterminated the roaches

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

06/03/2017

Malisa M.

Mr. Spence worked diligently for hours to exterminate the bed bugs and I'm very thankful for his services. BTW, he uses organic products. You will not be disappointed when you hire him.

Description of Work
Mr. Spence has done several jobs for me including exterminating mice and roaches. The last job was a bed bug infestation...which was done professionally and extremely well. Two months later and not a single bed bug in the apartment.

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

Review for Advance Pest Solutions - 132-26 157th St, Jamaica, NY - 35171785

04/23/2017

Michelle S.

This provider was great, because he not only exterminate the insects but diligently took time to find the source of the problem. Once he found the source, he preceded to explain and made some changes around the foundation where these ants were entering my home. He also followed up afterward to make sure the problem was fixed. I've used Advance Pest Solutions before, and I've never had to call for the same problem ever again. The work performed was thorough, Mr. Spence takes great pride in his work and his goal is to solve whatever pest situation you may have. He was professional, respectful and I would use him again, and definitely recommend him to friends and my neighbors. Mr. Spence takes pride in his work offering superior service, and you can see it because he gets the job done.

Description of Work
The provider helped curtail ants and flying coming into my home

Work Completed On 08/04/2016

04/13/2017

Jose G.

He did very good, he was definitely a specialist. He was very friendly, and you could tell he cared. A lot of companies will just take your money and go, but he was really good.

Description of Work
He treated my home for mice.

Work Completed On 04/02/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. You hired Advance Pest Control to resolve your problem and I worked to ensure that your needs were met. I take great pride in what I do, doing the job right the first time displays my competence and integrity, I believe. I appreciate your acknowledgement of the service I provided.

02/12/2017

Tracy C.

It always goes well with Lindell....prompt, efficient and most importantly he always solves the problem!

Description of Work
Lindell has been servicing 4 buildings for me for the past couple of years. He is professional, friendly, punctual, efficient and prompt to respond. He has provided exterminating services that promptly and efficiently rid the buildings of bed, bugs, to water bugs, cockroaches, rodents and sewer flies. I highly recommend Lindell and Advance Pest Solutions for all your exterminating needs.

Work Completed On 02/12/2017

01/18/2017

Hyglore W.

It was the best money I have every spent. They took care of the problem. If you are looking for pest control for mice or roaches, this would be the company to call.

Description of Work
I called them to take care of roaches and mice.

Work Completed On 01/05/2013

01/13/2017

Patricia A.

The service was great and they were efficient.

Description of Work
They sprayed the house down for pest.

Work Completed On 12/01/2016

01/12/2017

Pat W.

It was excellent. What I like is they guarantee their work and will come back for no charge if there are any problems in the future.

Description of Work
Bed bug eradication.

Work Completed On 12/28/2016

12/07/2016

Edgar N.

Description of Work
They did some roach work for my sibling, they are the best!

11/05/2016

Olga M R.

Lindell Spence visited my apartment the same day I called. When he saw the bug, he confirmed my worst fears -- I had been bitten by a bed bug! To say I was upset would be an understatement. He inspected my bedroom and found nothing there. He inspected my living room and found that the chair and ottoman that I constantly use was infested. He and his assistant came back that same afternoon and treated both my bedroom and living room, with special emphasis on the chair and ottoman, with environmentally-friendly products, which took care of the problem. During the whole process Lindell imparted a sense of calm which helped me (I am terrified of bugs) to calm down. About a month later I asked Lindell to come by again to reassure me that my apartment was bug free. He came by. He was very understanding and accommodating. If I ever need to use an exterminating company again, I will call Lindell to come to my rescue. He is an honest and trustworthy man, who knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
I called Advance Pest Solutions to visit my apartment and identify a bug that had bitten me. The service was provided the same day I called. And the solution was also provided the same day.

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

10/11/2016

Ariella B.

I am so happy to call Lendell, to come to my house for annual contract for my house. He is very Professtional and up to date I. The newest and most envormetally and people safe exterminating products. He is so honest and does not try to sell you anything. He listen to what you as the customer want a and is very prompt , and makes sure every area of your home is taken care of. He came a sprayed my entire house , I asked him if we could have a annual contract and he explained I detail what would be including . The price was excellent and I am so happy with his service.

Description of Work
I got a annual pest contract

Work Completed On 09/30/2016

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for such a wonderful review. It was you that encouraged me to join Angies list, Thanks again.

Contact

Phone

132-26 157th St

Jamaica, NY 11434

Website

We do not service wild life.

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    C2848833
    NY
    New York: Pest Control
    12/21/2022

We are performing all all services.