United Water Restoration Long Island

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
General Remodeling

74 Bridge Rd

Islandia, NY 11749

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Residential Fire, Smoke, & Water Damage Restoration project - Elmont, NY

Residential Fire, Smoke, & Water Damage Restoration project - Elmont, NY

water damage restoration202111003
Fire damage to 2nd story of residential home destroyed 2 rooms, smoke damage affected whole house, and water damage resulted in mitigation of half the dwelling. The United team sorted, cleaned, & packed all personal contents for storage. Full inventory of damaged items completed and submitted to insurance carrier. Water damage mitigated, materials removed, and dry out completed. Smoke and odor remediation completed for every surface in every room. Permitting for reconstruction project is underway as of March 2021.

United Water Restoration of L.I is a 24/7 full-service emergency restoration company serving Nassau and Suffolk counties, and the NYC-area. We provide immediate response for water, flood, fire, storm, sewage, and mold damage. Our specializations also include: anti-viral disinfectant treatments; deep cleaning; clean-outs / pack-outs; demolition; odor removal; oil spill remediation; air duct and vent cleaning; and reconstruction. United is locally owned and operated and works with all insurance carriers. We're licensed and insured, IICRC professionals, and a Lead Safe Certified Firm. If your home or business suffers damage or experiences disaster, the United team is ready to get the restoration or clean-up job done!...
Moldy Swampy Basement

water damage restoration

201911747

N/A

water damage restoration (9)mold removal (1)

06/03/2021

Very good communication and a great crew to help me with a flood in my basement. I was very nervous and leary with this mitigation after a bad experience with another company and I expressed that but this company put my mind at ease and got the job done and then some! If I ever have to go through this again or need to recommend I would have no hesitation.

Description of Work
basement water damage mitigation

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

The United team appreciates your kind words. That's the type of client experience we strive for!

05/06/2021

I never saw such care and professionalism from the staff at United Restoration. Not only did I receive follow up calls on how things were going, but How I was doing in the process. Easing my worries was their main concern as they took care of everything!

Description of Work
Water Mitigation

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

Glad we could take some stress out of the experience!

04/16/2021

Friendly, professional, did a great job.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation project

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

03/18/2021

They were honest, reliable, prompt, fair, and reasonable. They addressed the situation quickly and they were very good at their job. Their work product was good and kept us informed. We have nothing but good things to say about them.

Description of Work
They pump the water out in the basement.

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Sorry you had a repeat issue but glad we could make it easy!

03/18/2021

It was excellent. They were on time, communicated, and worked for me every step of the way.

Description of Work
They did water restoration.

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Glad we met your expectations, [Member Name Removed]!

03/15/2021

The service went really well. They were respectful, clean and, they did a good job. They were on time. I would hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
They did everything from cleaning and remodeling.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you for the positive endorsement Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

03/14/2021

It went well. Great team. Responsive and thorough from start to finish. Got the job done. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Thank you!

03/04/2021

The service was excellent. I would rate them A+. They were quick, thorough, eager with their work, and conscientious.

Description of Work
Clean up restoration and home repair.

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Glad we could help, [Member Name Removed]!

02/26/2021

I hired this company on 2 separate occasions, first at my bosses house for sewage backup that ruined floors and rare carpeting. All rooms were quickly restored back to normal. Then again at LiRo s corporate office due to a mold clean up inside a wall cavity. Both times the jobs were handle professionally and promptly beyond my satisfaction.

Description of Work
water and mold damage

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

And we'll be ready if you need us again!

Water Damage Extraction & Mitigation Sewage Waste clean-ups & Sanitization Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Mold Remediation COVID-19 Commercial Disinfecting Oil Spill Remediation Content Pack-Outs & Cleanouts Demolition HVAC Air Duct Cleaning

false