EmPower Solar

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2009

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

EmPower Solar develops, engineers, installs, and services solar and battery systems for residential and commercial clients. Since 2003, EmPower Solar has empowered thousands of New York homeowners and businesses with 35 megawatts of distributed solar. Its vision is to create a new energy paradigm powered by clean, renewable energy for a more prosperous, healthy, and civil world. The company culture is defined by the EmPowering Way, which results in consistent 5-star customer service reviews. For more information visit empower-solar.com....

Wilson

05/01/2021

Empower Solar was excellent from start to finish: sales, permits, project management, installation. Super professional all around (and clean). They use panels from SunPower which are some of the best in the business (efficiency and warranty). We had them upgrade our electric panel, and install solar panels with a Powerwall backup battery system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels + backup battery

CATEGORY electrician,solar panels,generator service

02/02/2020

Excellent. On time, on budget, professional with excellent in-house engineering and design services. I have had the system for 3 years now and these guys have been super in all regards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full rooftop solar installation

CATEGORY electrician,solar panels

06/23/2018

EmPower by SunPower highly recommended, I did a lot of research before decided to go with EmPower by SunPower, their proposal was not the cheaper but I would say they are the best. Great communication, an assigned project manager handling your project from start to finished and let you know every step of the way in progress. The crews that installing the system did an excellent jobs, good workmans...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
16 X22 360 Watt Solar Panel

05/16/2018

I was very happy with the service I received from initial sign up to now a year after installation. I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking to install solar panels on their home. No aggressive sales people and very good customer support. System was installed May 2017 and I am still receiving support/reminders from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SunPower by EmPower Solar installed a solar system for me.

CATEGORY solar panels

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your solar install experience and that you are enjoying your new system. We wish you a great year of solar savings, and we will always be available if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

02/06/2018

Empower Solar installed our system in December 2009. They did a wonderful job then, and continue to be wonderful to deal with. We have not paid an electric bill since it was installed. Any service we needed since then was taken care of immediately. Every single person we dealt with in the organization was great. We couldn't recommend them any more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wifi connection needed to be updated.

CATEGORY solar panels

Installation, financing, maintenance of solar power systems. Battery backup power systems. Electric vehicle charging stations.

Ask for details!