ABOVE ALL GUTTER SERVICES INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2006

Above All Gutters is a family owned and operated company. Founding and still current owner Greg Griffin started the business over 25 years ago. Cleaning people's gutters paid his way through college. By the time he graduated he had too many customers to ignore. So much to his parents discontent he decided to venture on and here we are. With thousands of existing satisfied customers, Above All Gutters is the leading full gutter service company of Long Island, NYC, and Westchester. We are very proud to say that most of our staff has been with us for over 10 years. Our highly experienced crew has seen it all, and there is no job to big or small for us. We take our work very seriously, and have established ourselves as a prominent business in our community. All we do is work on gutters; from custom seamless gutter installations, to simple gutter repairs and cleaning. We believe through hard work, fair pricing and Above All great customer service we will continue to serve the residents of Long Island, NYC, and Westchester for many years to come....

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

gutter cleaning (679)gutter repair (131)roof cleaning (4)

08/21/2021

Monica L.

Very thorough, fixed it promptly, nice and professional. I will hire them again

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

01/11/2021

Scott T.

I have hired this firm for several yrs and have been generally satisfied with their work and price. I again set up an appt for gutter cleaning but was not present when they arrived. Upon my return home leaves were strewn across my front yard which I had just finished cleaning so I knew it was their poor clean-up. I called to voice my displeasure with assurances they would come back to finish the job which I would have found acceptable but no one returned. Very frustrating. I would not recommend hiring this firm!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

I apologize. Its not our policy to clean one thing and dirty another. We want each person we do business with to walk away feeling satisfied, and that apparently didn’t happen in your case. Please give us another chance; we want to make things right. Although we try to cover all the bases, we aren’t perfect. We depend on customer feedback to let us know where we can improve. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss this further. I do hope you accept our apology and see fit to do business with us again. Sincerely, Greg Griffin

11/27/2020

John L.

Fantastic job and the guys were a delight to deal with

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

Thank you very much! I am very lucky to have so many nice guys working for me. I appreciate your review. Thanks, Greg

08/11/2020

beth F.

We loved their work, they cleaned up after the job was finished. They were very professional.

Description of Work
A cleaning and a new gutter for the back of my house

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

08/01/2020

sandagdorj E.

I have contacted this contractor based on very positive reviews by customers. He promised a couple of times to come to see the house and provide me with an estimate. Never showed up.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/08/2020

Bruce K.

I have this company clean my gutters a few times a year. They do a great job and are very courteous and professional . Highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Had my gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

06/19/2020

Nick S.

They are very courteous and did very clean through job. I will sure hire them again. Thanks to Brandon and Cade.

Description of Work
Clean gutter

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for acknowledging my employees. I am very fortunate to have a great group of guys working for me. They Love there job!

05/09/2020

CAROLYN J.

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM !

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

Thank you so very much!

05/07/2020

Geoff C.

They were extremely courteous and fast.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thanks for taking your time to give us this review. This positive feedback is very important. We’re always working on improving our service and it’s nice to hear it’s working. Thank you, Greg

12/26/2019

Katherine C.

They left a dirty mess on my Patio at the back of the house, they did not pick up the leaves and twigs. They just dump it on the patio and left a dirty mess.

Description of Work
Hired them to clean my gutters

Cost $81.8

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

09/24/2019

MARGARET S.

Great. The appointment was made for a specific day, the man came and did the job. We were not home when he came. The job from start to finish went smoothly.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

Thank you very much! Really appreciate you taking your time to write this! Greg

08/15/2019

Judith G.

The guys were really nice. The only tiny issue I had was I was expecting them around 11am. They came about 12:30. Not really a problem, because I knew they had 2 big jobs prior to mine. However, they rang the front door and didn't pay attention to the sign that said to ring the side top bell, so I had no idea they had arrived and were working. I heard a noise and found them outside. I definitely will hire them again :)

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and flushed. No other issues were found.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

08/02/2019

Viju S.

Seamless. Gutters cleaned and inspected.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/23/2019

Jerry B.

Very professional with great quality workmanship

Description of Work
Replacement of gutters & litres

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

07/18/2019

Joseph T.

clean and efficient when job was finished

Description of Work
gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

06/10/2019

Charles L.

Well. Although hard to contact. Billing problem, and communication poor.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

06/07/2019

GENEVIEVE (ginny) T.

they cleaned the gutters quickly and expertly.

Description of Work
cleaned gutters

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

06/04/2019

Leon G.

They said they couldn't do the job I needed.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

05/12/2019

Michael R.

The team did a great job and the next time the gutters have to be cleaned, I will use Above All Gutters

Description of Work
cleaning of gutters

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

05/04/2019

George H.

Everything went very smoothly. The workers were very pleasant to deal with. The job was done very clean.

Description of Work
Both gutters on my second floor colonial was cleaned.

04/13/2019

Robert H.

They arrived quicker than I expected and did a very nice job. Would hire again for sure.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/13/2019

04/01/2019

Angel C.

Greg gave a speedy response after requesting a quote for a gutter clean of my high ranch home. His crew came the same week and did an efficient job. They didnt leave any mess behind. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 03/29/2019