ABOVE ALL GUTTER SERVICES INC

10/01/2017

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

P.O. Box 378

Island Park, NY 11558

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Above All Gutters is a family owned and operated company. Founding and still current owner Greg Griffin started the business over 25 years ago. Cleaning people's gutters paid his way through college. By the time he graduated he had too many customers to ignore. So much to his parents discontent he decided to venture on and here we are. With thousands of existing satisfied customers, Above All Gutters is the leading full gutter service company of Long Island, NYC, and Westchester. We are very proud to say that most of our staff has been with us for over 10 years. Our highly experienced crew has seen it all, and there is no job to big or small for us. We take our work very seriously, and have established ourselves as a prominent business in our community. All we do is work on gutters; from custom seamless gutter installations, to simple gutter repairs and cleaning. We believe through hard work, fair pricing and Above All great customer service we will continue to serve the residents of Long Island, NYC, and Westchester for many years to come....

gutter cleaning (677)gutter repair (131)roof cleaning (4)

01/11/2021

I have hired this firm for several yrs and have been generally satisfied with their work and price. I again set up an appt for gutter cleaning but was not present when they arrived. Upon my return home leaves were strewn across my front yard which I had just finished cleaning so I knew it was their poor clean-up. I called to voice my displeasure with assurances they would come back to finish the j...

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

I apologize. Its not our policy to clean one thing and dirty another. We want each person we do business with to walk away feeling satisfied, and that apparently didn’t happen in your case. Please give us another chance; we want to make things right. Although we try to cover all the bases, we aren’t perfect. We depend on customer feedback to let us know where we can improve. Please contact me at y...

11/27/2020

Fantastic job and the guys were a delight to deal with

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

Thank you very much! I am very lucky to have so many nice guys working for me. I appreciate your review. Thanks, Greg

08/11/2020

We loved their work, they cleaned up after the job was finished. They were very professional.

Description of Work
A cleaning and a new gutter for the back of my house

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

08/01/2020

I have contacted this contractor based on very positive reviews by customers. He promised a couple of times to come to see the house and provide me with an estimate. Never showed up.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/08/2020

I have this company clean my gutters a few times a year. They do a great job and are very courteous and professional . Highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Had my gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

06/19/2020

They are very courteous and did very clean through job. I will sure hire them again. Thanks to Brandon and Cade.

Description of Work
Clean gutter

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for acknowledging my employees. I am very fortunate to have a great group of guys working for me. They Love there job!

05/09/2020

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM !

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

Thank you so very much!

05/07/2020

They were extremely courteous and fast.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thanks for taking your time to give us this review. This positive feedback is very important. We’re always working on improving our service and it’s nice to hear it’s working. Thank you, Greg

12/26/2019

They left a dirty mess on my Patio at the back of the house, they did not pick up the leaves and twigs. They just dump it on the patio and left a dirty mess.

Description of Work
Hired them to clean my gutters

Cost $81.8

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

09/24/2019

Great. The appointment was made for a specific day, the man came and did the job. We were not home when he came. The job from start to finish went smoothly.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

Thank you very much! Really appreciate you taking your time to write this! Greg

GUTTER CLEANING, GUTTER REPAIRS AND SEAMLESS GUTTER INSTALLATION. Maintenance Plans. SoftWashing and PowerWashing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check