Consolidated Hudson Electric Corp

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

64 Main St

Irvington, NY 10533

Full service Electrical Contractor. Consolidated Hudson Electric is the River towns preferred electrician. We are an established electrical services provider. We offer quality electrical work to our neighbors, and ensure a job done right, and a happy customer 100% of the time. We have a long list of happy clients that will be glad to provide testimonies. You can be sure that we will handle your projects and needs with accuracy, performing to the latest trade and safety codes, and that the best materials are installed in your home and business. Whether your property's electrical system is brand new or outdated, you can rest assured that Consolidated Hudson Electric has the skill, training, and experience necessary to complete the job to full satisfaction....

06/29/2021

Teddy B.

I've had no issues. Santiago installed my doorbell. That's my guy. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Doorbell Installation

04/26/2021

Michael C.

Consolidated Hudson did excellent work! Had them install a new outlet outside and a flood light for the deck. Both were done quickly and at a reasonable price. But my favorite thing about CH is that they returned my calls right away. Must have reached out to 3 other electricians and CH was the only one to get back to me.

Description of Work
A need outlet outside and a new flood light for the deck.

04/21/2021

Jeff G.

Like clockwork. They were pros. Showed up exactly on time and knew exactly what they were doing.

Description of Work
outdoor splicing for path lights, repair of indoor fixture, GFI replacement in wall outlets.

08/20/2020

Patricia E.

Excellent, Consolidated Hudson Electric Corp quickly responded to my request for a bid. They were clear and upfront with cost and availability. The three items were completed in less than a day and less than a week, after I contacted them. It is such a relief to have the work done! I'm still waiting for my old electrician to return my calls. I would highly recommend you use this group for your electrical issues.

Description of Work
Replace attic ceiling fan; replace artificial waterfall timer; internet wire extension to another room in the house.

Category electrician,phone wiring,ceiling fans

06/18/2020

Renee R.

Super! The team was very experienced, kind and CLEAN in the days of Covid. Lots of disinfecting going on while here. There is much more to do at this funny old house, and we will be calling them again.

Description of Work
We replaced broken and damaged lighting.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you very much. We’re always available to you for any electrical need ! We look forward to our next project with you

06/12/2020

Julie H.

Excellent although it took longer than first projected

Description of Work
Electrical panel upgrade

Category electrician

Thank you so much for your business ! We look forward to hearing from you soon

07/03/2019

Toni T.

We had flickering lights late at night in part of our house and feared there was a short in some circuitry. We called in the morning and, as promised, an electrician arrived on time and investigated the problem. Fortunately for us, he discovered that the problem was an easy fix. Prompt, pleasant, professional service and a prearranged price.

Description of Work
Find cause for flickering lights

Category electrician

Thank you for reaching out to us! Call us again anytime, happy to have you as a client

07/26/2018

Patricia D.

Al showed up on time (having called to confirm) with a new fixture he had obtained in advance and did the work in about 30 minutes. He was terrific.

Description of Work
Replaced a ceiling light fixture

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you very much for your business!

04/02/2018

linda M.

He solved the problem in 5 minutes and I was charged $225! I thought that was outrageous.

Description of Work
Stove wasn't working.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for your business and input. We take a lot of pride in the all the training we've put ourselves through to be the best electricians we can be, we expect our technicians to have the ability to find solutions and solve problems- and quickly. Please feel free to call us for a discounted home safety checklist as a means of gratitude for your patronage !

09/26/2017

Joanne H.

GREAT! Vijay who owns the business and his team are incredibly professional, responsive and honest. After years of frustration looking for an electrician who would just return my calls, Consolidated Hudson responded immediately, came out immediately, scheduled future work, provided written estimates... It's how business SHOULD work. I only gave a B on cost because everything in Westchester County is super expensive. We own a second home in Massachusetts (not a "cheap" state) and getting any work there is much less expensive. Will update review after next round of work!

Description of Work
Disconnecting electric and reconnecting. But I also inquired about additional work that we hope to do in the near future.

Category electrician

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]!

07/26/2017

Edward L.

Got estimate from business. They were professional, punctual and reasonably priced. Very close in choosing them, but went with someone else.

Description of Work
Electrical quote for EV Car charger installation

Category electrician

Thank you for your consideration, please keep us in mind for future work!

07/11/2017

Mark C.

I had called other places first, but no one could come on short notice at the top of a holiday weekend. I called Consolidated Hudson Electric at my neighbor's recommendation and within an hour I had a technician (Diego) at my door. The bad news: There was nothing he could do to fix the problem at that time. He suggested we call a coolant technician. The AMAZING news: Diego showed up the next morning with a part and said he thought he knew what was wrong. Within minutes, the A/C was working again.

Description of Work
Our central air conditioning stopped working on Friday before the July 4th holiday weekend.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for your business and review, we certainly look forward to helping you again.

01/21/2017

Jeffrey K.

Consolidated Hudson Electric fixed the problem

Description of Work
Overhead light in bathroom stopped working

Category electrician

Thanks for your business- we look forward to our next visit!

12/23/2014

Anne Z.

The worker coming to install the fans arrived 3 hours late- I had to phone to check on what had happened-and by the time he got to my house (around 3 pm) said he always quit at 4 and would not be able to complete the installation of both fans on that day. He had to come back a few days later, and did arrive at the appointed time on the 2nd day. The bill sent to me was incorrect (about double what the estimate was) and the owner (after I had spoken to an employee about it) admitted it was wrong, but has not yet sent a new one. The owner and employees were courteous and the installation itself seems fine.

Description of Work
installed 2 ceiling fans

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Thank you very much for your business, I truly hope we can serve your electrical needs in the future. We value all of our clients input, and appreciate your feedback.

12/01/2014

Matthew G.

I have to say, both Brandon(the owner) and one of his employees (BJ) were extremely helpful and knowledgable on the phone. Brandon did a walk through of the project, and then completely disappeared. I called numerous times, left messages on his cell phone and at his office and no calls came back. This was very surprising to me as they seemed very professional, but clearly disorganized? I have no idea what happened, but definitely will be looking elsewhere.

Description of Work
Nothing, no work was completed because no phone calls were ever returned.

Category electrician

(member name), thanks for your input. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about our services. We did our best to serve your needs in taking the time not only to travel to your home for an estimate and to advise you, but also time in our office to research products and manufacturers specifications to ensure that the right product would be used in the right application. We take an interest in all of our clients. I am sorry that we could not develop a further relationship with you. We look forward to that opportunity. As an FYI, my cell phone does not store messages, and my voice mail message does indicate to call the office for this reason, please note for future correspondence. I wish you and your family all the best

11/10/2014

Alan R.

Perfect. Fast, efficient, reasonable.

Description of Work
hot water heater.

Irene G.

The persons who owns the company is very sweet and nice. He was very accommodating and caring. It was a big job and it did take him more than a day to look at the place and analysis what was needed. As well as getting get all the TVS set up. It was very difficult since they were a high end programs. He is open and will let me know who to use and what product would be better for the application. I felt like he was a partner in the project.

Description of Work
He did get my TVs installed about a year ago.

Category home theater design

Thank you for your business [removed member name], it was a pleasure working with you

keith E.

performed all work, as requested and also corrected previous issue

Description of Work
wired two bathroom boxes

Category electrician

Thank you for your business [removed member name], we look forward to working with you again!

GERARD S.

That turned out unbelievable. These guys are fantastic! I would give them a triple star! They are one of the best companies that I have done business with, all the way to the price to their service. I even have their business cards that I hand out to friends and family.

Description of Work
They changed some lights in the kitchen for mother. I have used them a few times as well.

Category electrician,lighting

Hey [Member Name], thanks for the review, I'll see you around town, call anytime we can be of service

lawrence G.

They did a nice job. They did the job confidently. They charged what they said they would too.

Description of Work
They did some minor electrical repairs. They put in a new switch.

Category electrician

Thank you (member name), it was a pleasure working with you.

11/04/2014

Mark S.

That service turned out fine. It was a small project, so just one electrician came out and he was here for a few hours. When I received their invoice, they added on the travel charge, which was not included in the estimate. When I called them about that to object, they took that off the invoice. The pricing was fine, but be aware that they do try to charge for a travel charge.

Description of Work
They did a small wiring job for us.

Category electrician

Hi (member name rmeoved), thanks again for your business, please feel free to contact us for any services you may need, please remember we provide free written estimates Thank you

11/03/2014

Omar T.

They did a great job, it was awesome. They changed some outlets and added a light. Just one electrician came out. He was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from this company for: $99 for two hours of electrical labor.

Category electrician

Hi [Member Name], thanks for your business, please call for any services we may help you with

10/01/2014

Linda B.

They said it was out of the area and it would be to much for him to come to my house. $95 service fee for travel.

Description of Work
$39 for a Whole-House Electrical Inspection

Category electrician

It was a pleasure to serve you [member name removed], we look forward to the potential of working with you again Thank you for the review

07/14/2014

elizabeth D.

It was fine and they were good. They sent one person out to do the job. They got the job done in about 2 hours. The scheduling was fine.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for $129 for Two Hours of Electrical Labor. They installed new light fixtures.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for the review [removed member name], please let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve any of your future needs. Thank you for your business!

06/17/2014

Jimmy L.

While work was being performed, the electrician went a bit overtime. No mention of the time. Once finished, he said bye and parted way. Later the evening, I had received a bill of $95. This was the overtime bill which I didn't expect since the electrician made no comment about. I wish he had mentioned overtime would occur, I would have stopped him and finish the work myself. Regardless who was wrong, they did me right and waived the fee. I would use them again but would monitor the time.

Description of Work
Installed couple of 3-way light switches. Used the Angie's Deal ($99 for 2 hours of electrical labor)

Category electrician

Thank you for the business (removed member name), it was a pleasure working for you, please note our company policy is that the customer is always right. We hope you are completely satisfied with your services provided by us.

Rella Electric

Rella Electrical Contractors is a leading provider of residential, multi-family, and commercial electrical services. We are a new and upcoming contracting company that works directly with homeowners, contractors, and developers to provide exceptional results on our projects. We continue to reinvent ourselves to understand emerging technologies within our industry to ensure we meet our customers needs. We serve Westchester, N.Y. from our headquarters in Yonkers, N.Y.

Electric City

ElectricCity is a full service electrical business servicing Westchester, Rockland and Putnam Counties. We take pride in adhering and following NEC 2020 code, while the industry at large is still on 2017. This means more safety for your family and home. Our quality of service gives us a distinct advantage because we cut no corners to get the job done. Our work is guaranteed. Call us for a no cost in person consultation.

High Q Electric

Super Service Award Winner-4 Years in a Row! Family Owned and Operated. High Q Electric is a rapidly growing, motivated company in the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our trade, striving for quality work and maintaining outstanding customer service. Being a full service electrical contractor allows us to accommodate a variety of needs. Every customer receives quality service for reasonable rates.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Generators. Electrical Panel Upgrade. Switches. Receptacles. Lights. Ceiling Fans. Home Theaters. Landscape Lighting. Security Systems. Audio & Video. Solar Panels. Electric Car Charging Stations. Electrical Upgrades.

Plumbing. Carpentry. Concrete. Roofing.